• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Signups for Dawnguard Beta are up.

http://dawnguardbeta.elderscrolls.com/

360 only.
It makes me wonder why they don't do the same for the PS3, considering the grocery list of problems the PS3 had during the initial release of Skyrim. They should've had PS3 version betas, that way, there would be no problems on the PS3 release. Oh well.

There is no way in hell I'm clicking that link.

Something doesn't smell right.

EDIT: And after doing some research, it seems legit. So my bad.

But I've *never* heard of a beta like that for XB360. :-/
Yeah, it's legit. I saw the news earlier on Gametrailers. Not only does the beta come out on the 360, but it will also have full achievements, and anyone who plays the beta will not have to pay when the DLC becomes officially available, so it's a seriously nice perk.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah, it's legit. I saw the news earlier on Gametrailers. Not only does the beta come out on the 360, but it will also have full achievements, and anyone who plays the beta will not have to pay when the DLC becomes officially available, so it's a seriously nice perk.

Okay, NOW I'm interested.

I'd do almost anything if it keeps me from spending money.

Almost... Anything...

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
1.6 patch for PC is out, with mounted combat. Coming to xbox soon.
I noticed that in the trailer. Honestly, I'm glad, seeing as I no longer have to constantly get off my Shadowmere as enemies relentlessly attack him during the dismount animation, just for me to get back on after killing everything. It got so tedious, I stopped riding my horse. Now, that should no longer be the case.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I messed around with Skyrim on my laptop, but since I can't hardly run it on the lowest settings it wasn't the best thing ever. Lagrim was fun but tedious to try and play. But my brother gave me his xbox to use so I bought got it for xbox yesterday and spent all day playing it. OMFG SO FUN.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Since hearing about Dawnguard, I'm excited about Skyrim again. I started a new character due to a poor choice in perks on my last character. I hope to max out the stats on this one before the PS3 version of Dawnguard is released.

I'll probably choose to be a werewolf since the negative repercussions of becoming a vampire heavily outweigh the positive :c

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Since hearing about Dawnguard, I'm excited about Skyrim again. I started a new character due to a poor choice in perks on my last character. I hope to max out the stats on this one before the PS3 version of Dawnguard is released.

I'll probably choose to be a werewolf since the negative repercussions of becoming a vampire heavily outweigh the positive :c
Actually, with the release of Dawnguard, and the new perk trees, it may not be so bad anymore.

Just something to consider. :)

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Actually, with the release of Dawnguard, and the new perk trees, it may not be so bad anymore.

Just something to consider. :)
Yeah, I'm just going to wait a few days until I hear what the perks are ;)

Being a vampire demon lord just screams badass.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Awesome!

And I was watching gameplay of Dawnguard- I'll probably become a Vampire Lord lol. I'm just wondering if the sun still weakens vampires seeing as how if you side with the vampires you "block out the sun".

Edit: Nevermind, the sun still weakens you :(

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Vamirism in Skyrim was fun. It wasn't a buff, but it was a lifestyle. I was a leech that preyed on the cottage outside Whiterun for years ;)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Whoa, Dawnguard is already out? Cool.
*needs to buy a new computer so I can actually play this game*

D

Deleted member

PC release was just announced today at Quakecon.

Sorry, PS3 users, you're going to have to wait.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I have Skyrim for the xbox, but I haven't bought Dawnguard yet. Since I've waited this long, I've had some doubts about getting it. So, for those that have played it, is Dawnguard worth the $20 and should I get it?

Top Bottom