• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eldiran's PSAs 'n' Stuff: Newest - Zero 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hmm. I really kind of expect he'd be very vulnerable when trying that. After all, you need to land on the ground to restore your walljumps, not just grab the ledge.
thats the problem, he doesn't need to land to restore the jumps. he can just keep going indefinitely without needing to touch the ledge or ground.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i was playing on the SSE jungle stage (the one with solid walls all the way down) and i was able to wall cling over and over again for over a minute 30 without touching the ledge or ground. he just slides down, you can still jump off and then re-cling the same wall.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
i was playing on the SSE jungle stage (the one with solid walls all the way down) and i was able to wall cling over and over again for over a minute 30 without touching the ledge or ground. he just slides down, you can still jump off and then re-cling the same wall.
MK > This technique xD

Really, I had friendlies today vs. an MK (main, one of the bests in germany :p) and I got Nair Chained for trying to recover from the wall xD (Sometimes it worked, I even got some pretty cool recoveries with WallJumped Fairs and Upairs so yeah :chuckle:)

I didnt tried how many times I can do this on that stage, but I tried it on shadow moses (If you get high enough you can even jump about the invisible Wall of the pillars xD for this I can say that after some jumps (15 :p) I couldnt jump anymore ._.)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I knew it! I am right!

Also. God I love this character. xD

He's got so many ways to stall/plank. Never take this dude to BF. LOL.

And platforms are his new best friend.

Canceling all aerial attack lag with platforms is mucho lolgasmic. IAD FF Bair > Turn Around Grab is the most hilarious thing I've done tonight.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Lol i tried Zero out and he's in one word: Awesome. I mean seriously, this is like the best PSA i've seen so far. All your PSA's are special or different than the standard ones :p

Codec01

Smash Cadet
ZERO is just AWESOME!
I like it so much!

Oh yeah, about Wisp 1.2
I'm using Nunchuk+Wii Remote so it seems that I can't do right/left taunt (Wisp can't swich to
fire form) Is there any way to fix this? Or is there any command to do right/left taunt in Nunchuk?

NxtGenFalco93

Smash Apprentice
i say you change the dsmash animation (for zero) to links up (might be down) taunt where he holds his sword above his head. i just think it would flow with the move better than the normal charging animation

EDIT: at codec01 you press 1 and 2 at the same time for a side taunt but it will only be the left taunt i think (might only be the right)

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
where do I get the zero+ pac that can cancel side B by pressing down?
you should also post the zero+ pacs on the first and second post of the thread.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Pfft, Zero's gonna be so good in TvC, you can't play Zero at your local arcade can you?
TvC: UAS isnt out on arcade yet scrub.

It's a brawl plus mechanic.
Noope. he's gonna port it to Brawl. Or at least I hope. The cancel mechanic allows for CIAD and for you to not get ***** at the ledge when you side B into it by simply canceling it early into the ledge xD

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
yeah I'll keep hope, as of now not autosnapping on the way up and not being able to cancel the dash makes for lolrecoveries
LOL. Autosnap would help him plank more.

It's bad enough he can auto-snap up B during start up before he moves ups. xD

Also, I recommend EVERYONE who plays Zero to get the Unrestricted Control Mapping code and set Utaunt to a normally used button, (I recommend X)

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Remember we play on different games. I'm not worried about planking from a character who cant throw out a hitbox when recovering and aiming for the ledge. And if he aims for the stage, all of his viable aerials are laggy. Even if it's a dedede thing where you have to press down midway to grab the ledge on the way up it would still be a help than peeking my head up through the stage only to meet a dair or a dtilt.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Seeing that I've seen nothing on it in the past 5 pages...

Does anyone else think Zero's Final Smash is a bit off-balance, if not completely off? I mean, even if it lasts "only for so long" I think I can safely say that it almost lasts too long. Enough for him to get YET ANOTHER Smash Ball in the same form. And staying invincible with infinite Dash/Recovery the entire time? Good Lord, it's more overpowered than the **** Landmaster! This is just my opinion, but the time on the Final Smash really needs to be reduced, or the invincibility should be taken away.

Also, less lag on the Classic Brawl version, please? D:

Sudai

Stuff here
Even if people did play with items, Final Smashes clearly aren't balanced anyway so it shouldn't matter. Maybe reduce the time enough so that you can't chain smashballs just for those that do play with them, but yeah.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Does anyone else think Zero's Final Smash is a bit off-balance, if not completely off?
Nope. :< *SMACKED*

Final Smashes were made to be 100% sure KO's, and that's just how I like it. So it last awhile, no biggie. He already shortened to time once. If you don't want Zero to grab the ball again, then just make sure you get it first, like you would when normally playing. XD

Besides, it's more fun that way. :3

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Zero sucks anyways so wtf are you doing letting him get a smash ball in the first place.

Dude's got ****ty aerial mobility (sans IAD) and the worst walk/dash in the game.

And all of his attacks take so **** long to come out. (I'm looking at you Frame 11 Nair e_____e)

get gudder scrubz :V

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Neko you suck at TatsuCapcom anyway. D:
UAS might not even get an arcade version you scrubsicle.
Hey Neko! **** YOU! D:

Uh. Yeah. So Zero! Awesome!

Screw you Neko. :<

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
is the latest version in the OP? i know he updated the pac, but i still read something about that link having version 1.0

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think it's about time I posted the latest version I have of Zero. I'm going to update the OP with Zero v1.1 sometime today (probably in the next hour or so.) The changelist is quite enormous, so it should be very different, whether for vBrawl or B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom