• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eldiran's PSAs 'n' Stuff: Newest - Zero 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
lol wow eldrian i never noticed that they were both leftys! so i guess some swaps are out of the question then. I was hoping that the arc for the forward smash would be similar to ikes. oh well x]
Ike's Fsmash may actually work, since it's a two-handed swing. So, you might be able to get away with that one.

The problem is that Ike is so much taller than Link, which may end up being a problem.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Well, today was the first day I ever tried another PSA character (believe it or not) and guess who it was! I see what people are saying about the final smash, though. Whatever timer is used to judge when the ball comes, it's not being activated, making it somewhat easy to keep chaining the final smash-- d'oh, well you already know all of this. Though I did find it odd that all of the graphic effects seem to start lagging when he does his final smash...is that intentional?

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Hmm......I wonder if Zero's model can be ripped when the newer Tatsunoko VS Capcom comes out and the model extractor tool as well. Heres what I mean....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04WUkpf7hRk. And in this video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nncCaq8h_o is his final smash imitating the slam on the 7th second?
Many of Zero's Giga Attacks involve him slamming the ground, so that is where it comes from. All of the other moves in that clip are the rest of his FS, minus Denjin (Uair) and the generic attacks.

As for the model, does anyone know the tri count on TvC models? I've wondered about that myself.

goaliedude3919

Smash Rookie
"Thanks. Lasting that long is typical against Zero, and is necessary otherwise Zero would be absurdly good. (Zero himself can often last that long, considering how hard he is to solidly hit!)"

I would have to disagree with this. You can still give Zero more KO power, without making him absurdly good. Even the characters at the very bottom of the tier list can KO sooner than Zero. Zero has essentially become my new main since I've gotten him and The only problem I have with him is his lack of KO potential. Yes, his smashes are good KO moves, but they are very hard to hit with, and the majority of Zero's game is in the air, chasing people. When that is the main part of his game, it's just silly for him to have such low knockback on all his aerials. Most, if not all, characters have at least one aerial move that is pretty much a guaranteed KO off the edge after like 130% or so. Even if you just made his Fair a good KO move around 130%, Zero would be so much better and still be not too good or bad.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Well, today was the first day I ever tried another PSA character (believe it or not) and guess who it was! I see what people are saying about the final smash, though. Whatever timer is used to judge when the ball comes, it's not being activated, making it somewhat easy to keep chaining the final smash-- d'oh, well you already know all of this. Though I did find it odd that all of the graphic effects seem to start lagging when he does his final smash...is that intentional?
Aw, still? His final smash ought to end shortly before the next Smash Ball shows up. As for the graphics lagging... I haven't experienced that.

Actually, I think a few have shields colored to match their armor, depending on wether I edited them from Red Zero (Green Shield) or Black Zero (Black Shield) I mistakenly assumed all the shields were color matching, and made, I think, two with matching shields before I looked at Red Zero's files and realized they should all be green >_<

You'll also notice some Zeroes have duller swords and gray hair. These were the ones edited from Black Zero. Turns out Dhragen did more than recolor the armor with his Black Zero.

I'll fix these when I have the time, right now I'm working on a similar pack for Roy.
Ahh, well, it seems alright to me. I guess I only tested the shields of a few. I'm gonna keep using 'em though. Don't feel any rush to change them, it's not terribly important.

Hmm......I wonder if Zero's model can be ripped when the newer Tatsunoko VS Capcom comes out and the model extractor tool as well. Heres what I mean....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04WUkpf7hRk. And in this video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nncCaq8h_o is his final smash imitating the slam on the 7th second?
I'd love to use a real Zero model, even if it means redoing lots of moves. As Zeruel said, the ground-slamming is a common attack Zero performs throughout the games.

"Thanks. Lasting that long is typical against Zero, and is necessary otherwise Zero would be absurdly good. (Zero himself can often last that long, considering how hard he is to solidly hit!)"

I would have to disagree with this. You can still give Zero more KO power, without making him absurdly good. Even the characters at the very bottom of the tier list can KO sooner than Zero. Zero has essentially become my new main since I've gotten him and The only problem I have with him is his lack of KO potential. Yes, his smashes are good KO moves, but they are very hard to hit with, and the majority of Zero's game is in the air, chasing people. When that is the main part of his game, it's just silly for him to have such low knockback on all his aerials. Most, if not all, characters have at least one aerial move that is pretty much a guaranteed KO off the edge after like 130% or so. Even if you just made his Fair a good KO move around 130%, Zero would be so much better and still be not too good or bad.
It's true that Zero's lack of killing power is atypical, but then again, so is his incredible aerial game. No other character can fly around the screen like that, and neither do any of them have an attack as long-range and prioritized (as in, Zero occupies a tiny space and his sword is way disjointed) as Nair. So, it's quite necessary that Zero breaks the mold as far as weaknesses go, because his strengths break from the norm very much.

That said, I was considering giving his shield throw possible kill power if you struck them from very close with it. This would let Zero have an aerial killing attack without being overwhelming, since he wouldn't be able to dash while trying to pull it off.

Megaman X

Smash Journeyman
The more I play Zero the more I have to agree: Fsmash could use more range, multi-hit properties, and the same startup it has now. Think X4's 3rd combo hit. Or if you're modeling after X3, more range & speed.

As for Ryuenjin and Raijingeki, I still say you should mess around with changing fsmash/usmash when he has the shield out or put away, as that is potentially very interesting and gives them more use.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
I think the only thing that needs to be changed about Ryuejin and Rajinkegi is their power. Make them equal to a half-charged Final Smash version, rather than uncharged Final Smash version. At the very least, make them the same as a normal fully charged fsmash or usmash.

Kinkedo56

Smash Cadet

Well if you want Zero to be even "better" you can add (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpqQN4vVqQQ look at the dash on 0:54) this as his air dash, as it would give you invincibility during that few seconds like the game and maybe make it so when you hit someone with it you can keep your enemy in the air and do more combos after you air dash him with that.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Well if you want Zero to be even "better" you can add (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpqQN4vVqQQ look at the dash on 0:54) this as his air dash, as it would give you invincibility during that few seconds like the game and maybe make it so when you hit someone with it you can keep your enemy in the air and do more combos after you air dash him with that.
I think giving the dash a F-Splasher/Hisuishou power would make it too effective to retreat or approach, because it would end up interrupting them and either making them vulnerable or preventing them from chasing effectively.

As for using the Shield Boomerang at close range for kills, I think that would not only allow it to be useful offensively, but would give Zero some options if the opponent rushes him while it is equipped. Currently, he can either fight back normally, which is ineffective without dashing, or try to retreat without the dash, which is suicide. Having it be a repulsion weapon with strong horizontal knockback may be a good idea.

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
I think everyone should take a step back from this. His game still needs developing; There's a few situations where Zero can kill amazingly quick, usually from an off-stage D-air > F-air combo to the blast zone.

However, with the 'give it time' words spoken, the long life span should be addressed in the meantime if it doesn't improve; the game can last very (almost painfully) long. (up to 3 minutes for both characters to lose a stock, or even just first blood)

goaliedude3919

Smash Rookie
It's true that Zero's lack of killing power is atypical, but then again, so is his incredible aerial game. No other character can fly around the screen like that, and neither do any of them have an attack as long-range and prioritized (as in, Zero occupies a tiny space and his sword is way disjointed) as Nair. So, it's quite necessary that Zero breaks the mold as far as weaknesses go, because his strengths break from the norm very much.

That said, I was considering giving his shield throw possible kill power if you struck them from very close with it. This would let Zero have an aerial killing attack without being overwhelming, since he wouldn't be able to dash while trying to pull it off.
While Nair is very, VERY good, I often times find myself using few of his other aerials because they're not really worth it. Nair has the longest range, does a decent amount of damage (especially if you get the extra down hit), and a decent amount of knockback (at least off the stage at higher percents).

I think you either need to nerf Nair, or make at least one of his other aerials better. Bair doesn't have very good knockback, Uair, doesn't have good knockback and, at least for me, is somewhat hard to hit with because it seems to hit more in front of him than above him, Fair is a good move, but lacks knockback.

Maybe if you added a sweetspot to some of his aerials i.e. hitting with the tip of the sword will do more damage/knockback or hitting with the foot right as it's done extending. By doing something like this, it still keeps Zero a fair character because it will require us to take the time to learn the timing of the sweetspots and then practice the timing to pull it off in an actual fight. Falcon's Knee is a perfect example of something like this. It's somewhat hard to pull off, but when you do,, it can be devastating.

I think the shield thing might be a good idea. My only concern with it is the start up time and ending lag. As of now, if takes Zero a decent amount of time to actually throw the shield. On top of that, there is a significant amount of lag when he catches it. Combine that with the fact that Zero can't dash with his shield and you now have a pretty suicidal move. If you can somehow make the lag much less in the air, then I think that would actually be a pretty good idea.

One last minor thing. I noticed that when Zero grapples an edge, it is Link's normal grapple. Is it possible to make it so that the grapple has the same arrow head that Zero's Zair has?

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
I remember the grapple hook from one X game having the very same type of 'clamp' as Links' hookshot, so I don't see much a problem. I am not an expert on the games, though, unlike my friend.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Oh, after seeing the new bair, I've finally realized how sexy the old Link's bair was.

I want it back. ;-;

Eldiran

Smash Lord
@Megaman X: multi-hit properties is an interesting idea. I didn't really think of that... perhaps model-swapped Zero 2.0 can have those.

@digiholic: I'm planning to buff Ryuenjin so that it does as much damage as a normal fully-charged upsmash.

I think everyone should take a step back from this. His game still needs developing; There's a few situations where Zero can kill amazingly quick, usually from an off-stage D-air > F-air combo to the blast zone.

However, with the 'give it time' words spoken, the long life span should be addressed in the meantime if it doesn't improve; the game can last very (almost painfully) long. (up to 3 minutes for both characters to lose a stock, or even just first blood)
Indeed, this is why I don't update very frequently -- I know if Zero is ever-changing no one will be able to get used to him. Any early kill from Zero should be from getting lucky.

I think giving the dash a F-Splasher/Hisuishou power would make it too effective to retreat or approach, because it would end up interrupting them and either making them vulnerable or preventing them from chasing effectively.

As for using the Shield Boomerang at close range for kills, I think that would not only allow it to be useful offensively, but would give Zero some options if the opponent rushes him while it is equipped. Currently, he can either fight back normally, which is ineffective without dashing, or try to retreat without the dash, which is suicide. Having it be a repulsion weapon with strong horizontal knockback may be a good idea.
Yeahh, Side+B really doesn't need anything to make it better. But aye, I am currently wondering if a low angle or a straight up angle with high knockback would be better. I am thinking the latter would be better for the heavies' sake, who have trouble with Zero because they are not Marth.

While Nair is very, VERY good, I often times find myself using few of his other aerials because they're not really worth it. Nair has the longest range, does a decent amount of damage (especially if you get the extra down hit), and a decent amount of knockback (at least off the stage at higher percents).

[...]

One last minor thing. I noticed that when Zero grapples an edge, it is Link's normal grapple. Is it possible to make it so that the grapple has the same arrow head that Zero's Zair has?
Yeah, I'm definitely thinking Zero's Nair-down maybe should do less damage. I'm also wondering if I should perhaps give it less knockback or more landing lag, basically making it so that it's not almost totally safe all the time.

His other aerials have uses, but not usually out of a dash or as an approach. Bair is nice to use kind of defensively, and both Bair and Uair can actually be used to kill if the opponent is near the blastzone or is at absurd percents. Bair actually does have a sweetspot at the end of the foot, but it's only 1% better. I'm hesitant to add more sweetspot-style things, because helps mostly against bigger/heavier foes, who Zero already is good against.

I'd actually keep the shield throw lag, I think. It shouldn't be reliable, but just an actual aerial kill move.

The grapple, I tried to give the arrow head to the ledge grab, but the bone doesn't follow properly so it's not possible.

Oh, after seeing the new bair, I've finally realized how sexy the old Link's bair was.

I want it back. ;-;
Unfortunately, I love the new bair :p

boblarsonxxx

Smash Rookie
WISP 1.2 link is dead i think...

Btw, how did you edit the moveset?
And what program was used to edit his abilitys?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
WISP 1.2 link is dead i think...

Btw, how did you edit the moveset?
And what program was used to edit his abilitys?
Odd... it works fine for me. I used the program Project Smash Attacks by Phantom Wings. The third post has a big listing of all of Wisp's attacks.

goaliedude3919

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm definitely thinking Zero's Nair-down maybe should do less damage. I'm also wondering if I should perhaps give it less knockback or more landing lag, basically making it so that it's not almost totally safe all the time.
If you make his Nair/Nair-down have less KB or damage, I think you need to make one of his other aerials better. As of now, Nair is by far his best approach move. It's pretty much impossible to approach with Bair b/c you can't RAR, Uair hits too high to hit someone on the ground (if they're in the air this move gains some usefulness for approaches), and Fair is obviously a good approach move, but Nair is still a much better option.

His other aerials have uses, but not usually out of a dash or as an approach. Bair is nice to use kind of defensively, and both Bair and Uair can actually be used to kill if the opponent is near the blastzone or is at absurd percents. Bair actually does have a sweetspot at the end of the foot, but it's only 1% better. I'm hesitant to add more sweetspot-style things, because helps mostly against bigger/heavier foes, who Zero already is good against.
When someone has two aerials that are that situational for KO'ing, that's usually not good, especially when his only other reliable aerial kill move is Fair and even that isn't that reliable until about 150-160%. Also, when a move has a sweetspot that is pretty much unnoticeable, it either needs to not be there or be better. And by adding more %/KB to the sweetspot would give him another possible kill move.

I'd actually keep the shield throw lag, I think. It shouldn't be reliable, but just an actual aerial kill move.
I haven't tested it yet, but it seems like keeping the lag as it is now, would result in Zero falling to his death when using this move off the stage. Just something to keep in mind when testing this move if you decide to implement it.

The grapple, I tried to give the arrow head to the ledge grab, but the bone doesn't follow properly so it's not possible.
Well that's lame :( Oh well.

Unfortunately, I love the new bair :p
I agree, the single kick is much better than the double kick.

Megaman X

Smash Journeyman
Maybe make the nair down followup a KO move? Or at least give it decent KB but keep the damage low. That way people would be hesitant to just throw it out after dashing in because it would mean the end of a potential combo.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Hey Eldiran, I wanted to give a few suggestions for some moves, as I just finished my third play through of Megaman X: Command Mission. Though an RPG, some moves may prove valuable in play.

1. Needs moar Action Trigger. Zero's action trigger was when you'd put in a series of button combos, like a fighting game, and when the time runs out, he unleashed them all. Made me think of Triforce Slash, no? We have a good FS anyway though, but I thought I'd bring it up.

2. Hyper Mode. Even though it was only in one game (well actually a couple with Black Zero, but I'm talking about his Ultra Hyper Mode, Absolute Zero), it would be very cool, but impossible as of now? Maybe we can incorporate the action trigger, Calimitous Arts. Bacially, Zero gets right in his ememy's face and starts slashing, kicking, and rolling into them. Pretty awesome. It's water based too, for some reason.

Abs. Zero:

So yeah, just thought I'd surface some ideas.

EDIT: Also, a bug report (small).
WHen you execute the FS, the little "indent" in the ground stays. forever. Just thought I'd let you know.

DeltaV

Smash Rookie
wow! claws, wings.....absolute zero should be the new final smash i think.....

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Yah I thought I'd bring it up, its so bad ***. if it cant get done then at least a texture for him would be good.

I hope phantom gets the SRE code finished so it works for characters! I have YL on my primary SD and Zero on my secondary... but it sucks because I dont have music on the one with zero on it >_>

EDIT: Also, heres Zero's Theme from MMXCM http://www.mediafire.com/?zh5gwjwjnvm

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Sorry for the delayed response, guys! I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii <.<

If you make his Nair/Nair-down have less KB or damage, I think you need to make one of his other aerials better. As of now, Nair is by far his best approach move. It's pretty much impossible to approach with Bair b/c you can't RAR, Uair hits too high to hit someone on the ground (if they're in the air this move gains some usefulness for approaches), and Fair is obviously a good approach move, but Nair is still a much better option.
That would probably help Zero, but I am not sure I can improve things enough to make them better than (or close to) Nair without making them (or Zero overall) too powerful.

When someone has two aerials that are that situational for KO'ing, that's usually not good, especially when his only other reliable aerial kill move is Fair and even that isn't that reliable until about 150-160%. Also, when a move has a sweetspot that is pretty much unnoticeable, it either needs to not be there or be better. And by adding more %/KB to the sweetspot would give him another possible kill move.
Yeah, Zero, being an exceptional case (due to his incredible mobility) should have something that is not good, which is why I am keeping his aerial kill power in generally a rather poor state. It should be improved by the shield throw, though. As for sweetspots... I think it makes a nice subtle difference, and I'm hesitant to improve it lest I bias Zero even more towards heavies.

I haven't tested it yet, but it seems like keeping the lag as it is now, would result in Zero falling to his death when using this move off the stage. Just something to keep in mind when testing this move if you decide to implement it.
He can make it back as long as he doesn't use it under the stage.

Well that's lame :( Oh well.

I agree, the single kick is much better than the double kick.
Yeah. :/

Thanks!

Maybe make the nair down followup a KO move? Or at least give it decent KB but keep the damage low. That way people would be hesitant to just throw it out after dashing in because it would mean the end of a potential combo.
I think I like the idea of giving it some more BKB.

Hey Eldiran, I wanted to give a few suggestions for some moves, as I just finished my third play through of Megaman X: Command Mission. Though an RPG, some moves may prove valuable in play.

1. Needs moar Action Trigger. Zero's action trigger was when you'd put in a series of button combos, like a fighting game, and when the time runs out, he unleashed them all. Made me think of Triforce Slash, no? We have a good FS anyway though, but I thought I'd bring it up.

2. Hyper Mode. Even though it was only in one game (well actually a couple with Black Zero, but I'm talking about his Ultra Hyper Mode, Absolute Zero), it would be very cool, but impossible as of now? Maybe we can incorporate the action trigger, Calimitous Arts. Bacially, Zero gets right in his ememy's face and starts slashing, kicking, and rolling into them. Pretty awesome. It's water based too, for some reason.

Abs. Zero:

So yeah, just thought I'd surface some ideas.

EDIT: Also, a bug report (small).
WHen you execute the FS, the little "indent" in the ground stays. forever. Just thought I'd let you know.
Heh, these are cool ideas. The Action Trigger is a nice idea for something during his Final Smash, so I'll think on that... Absolute Zero is also awesome. (But not do-able, unfortunately.)

EDIT: Also, heres Zero's Theme from MMXCM http://www.mediafire.com/?zh5gwjwjnvm
Awesome! This is going on the main post with the rest.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Heh, these are cool ideas. The Action Trigger is a nice idea for something during his Final Smash, so I'll think on that... Absolute Zero is also awesome. (But not do-able, unfortunately.
Aww... well I guess it went the same way for oni link for YL's FS... oh well. But something like an action trigger would be interesting, and unique.

Also, did you see my bug report? its minor dont worry haha.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Aww... well I guess it went the same way for oni link for YL's FS... oh well. But something like an action trigger would be interesting, and unique.

Ah, yeah, heh. That actually doesn't stay forever, just a really really long time. Which I like. :D

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to scroll through the 61 pages..

Have you considered making forward smash have multihit properties? It could do the exact same damage it would otherwise do, but as a sum of multiple contacts. This one change would make Zero feel soooo much more like Zero, and I can't see any reason it would harm the gameplay.

Kinkedo56

Smash Cadet

In real life, such a shock wave would leave an indent and besides it looks cool as it describes Zero's power. Oh and Eldiran can you make Zero's plain A attacks to his classic 3 slashes? I think it just looks cooler that way. It gives you that classic Zero feel you know what I mean?

colddegree

Smash Cadet
can i use this on wifi?
also you need a travis touchdown one!!!!!maybe replace ike!!!!! idk lol

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Dang, bug report!

If Zero (Ive mained him now lol) is holding a beam sword item, and fires his z buster, he drops the beam sword T_T

EDIT: Wow Im dumb. He cant keep a sword because hes firing a buster, so he has to use his whole hand to fire it. duh. sorry lol, disreguard this ^^

LordshadowRagnarok

Smash Journeyman
Dang, bug report!

If Zero (Ive mained him now lol) is holding a beam sword item, and fires his z buster, he drops the beam sword T_T

EDIT: Wow Im dumb. He cant keep a sword because hes firing a buster, so he has to use his whole hand to fire it. duh. sorry lol, disreguard this ^^
I've pointed this out in the past. It's any item that is held in the hand, it's because his code generates an invisible super scope/ray gun which is fired then expended.

NoBio

Smash Apprentice
I like Zero but he lacks KOing power. I have trouble killing someone over 190%.
Also, it'd be nice in the next update if Zero could dash dance. I love dash dancing in Brawl+ and it'd help his game if he could.

~NoTrace

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
I've pointed this out in the past. It's any item that is held in the hand, it's because his code generates an invisible super scope/ray gun which is fired then expended.
Originally it was a glitch, but now, if you think about, it should be that way anyway- like Oni K4ge pointed out, Zero's entire hand is replaced by his blaster, so he should not be able to hold items.

I found a glitch that I don't believe has been mentioned yet:
If you cancel his fully charged down smash into his up smash, the next time you jump you will jump to the height that the down smash would have sent you. I don't think it's really a problem, but it is certainly a glitch.

Also, is it a glitch that the down smash can be cancelled into an up smash?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to scroll through the 61 pages..

Have you considered making forward smash have multihit properties? It could do the exact same damage it would otherwise do, but as a sum of multiple contacts. This one change would make Zero feel soooo much more like Zero, and I can't see any reason it would harm the gameplay.
Actually, the Fsmash is based off of X3 Zero's swing, which is a single-hitter. If I ever totally revamp Zero, though, (model/animation editing) I'm willing to bet you'll see a good number of multi-hitting slashes.

In real life, such a shock wave would leave an indent and besides it looks cool as it describes Zero's power. Oh and Eldiran can you make Zero's plain A attacks to his classic 3 slashes? I think it just looks cooler that way. It gives you that classic Zero feel you know what I mean?
I'd love to make it exactly like X4 Zero's triple slash, but this is the closest I had and it just happens to mimic the Megaman Zero games' Zero's triple slash spot-on.

I like Zero but he lacks KOing power. I have trouble killing someone over 190%.
Also, it'd be nice in the next update if Zero could dash dance. I love dash dancing in Brawl+ and it'd help his game if he could.

~NoTrace
Thanks! He does have rather terrible KO options. That should help offset the fact that he is terribly hard to kill, and is great at racking damage safely.

As for dash dancing, I am looking into letting him Side+B out of a Side+B while on the ground as a Brawl+ option. Still not sure though.

Originally it was a glitch, but now, if you think about, it should be that way anyway- like Oni K4ge pointed out, Zero's entire hand is replaced by his blaster, so he should not be able to hold items.

I found a glitch that I don't believe has been mentioned yet:
If you cancel his fully charged down smash into his up smash, the next time you jump you will jump to the height that the down smash would have sent you. I don't think it's really a problem, but it is certainly a glitch.

Also, is it a glitch that the down smash can be cancelled into an up smash?
Yeah, I left that in (Dsmash -> Usmash) because it's harmless and amusing. You lose the extra height if you get hit, so it's far from abusable -- it's like a very minor AT.

The blaster issue is solely technical, as Lordshadow mentioned -- though it is convenient that there is a feasible explanation.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
so i take it these psa characters replace whoever you put them under entirely? or can i get it to stick under one model?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks! He does have rather terrible KO options. That should help offset the fact that he is terribly hard to kill, and is great at racking damage safely.
...You ARE joking right buddy? Zero is just like Link in those regards...INCREDIBLY easy to kill XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom