• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of Summer Tourney! Chicago, IL (September 18, 2010)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I hope you guys had fun. I really was not expecting over 20 Smashers to show up. That was a lot more than I expected. From the looks of it, I can tell I can get a good group of Smashers to show up to events so with that in mind I will look into doing more local events and I will get a nice venue to run everything and give people enough time to plan for it.

I was also really surprised Michigan showed up, that was like. @_@

I will try to run a future smash event in the city and try to get a bigger place for the locals that really look like they want to show up to these events.

I will post the results when I get the info or when I believe Akashi ran the tourney, so maybe when he uploads the results.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If you were inside the house you would have had a strong internet signal. Since I told people outside the signal was not going to reach. Inside the signal was very strong. =p

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Actually the signal in the basement was weak, my iPod couldn't even find it or it had less than 1 bar and wouldn't even let me connect. :/

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I was willing to play 64, I was one of the six people who raised their hands when Lain was asking if people wanted to join.

Norm, MM?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If I had the game I would have ran Smash 64. I figured someone else would bring it. But that's ok. I would gladly accept a 5-1 stock lead in a MM. <3

earthadept

Smash Lord
Lol at those 1 to 5 stock challenges.
Might as well wrap up money in a box, put a nice little bow on it, and give it to me.
lol if ur so confident we could do an even 5-5 mm... but that's pretty much what you said. except the money is going to me.

i do 5-1 because otherwise people never even think about accepting. :mad:

Top Bottom