• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Hurricane Meta Knight. Princeton, NJ. November 22nd.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I will do everything in my power to come to this. Good thing its in a few weeks, gives me time to prepare.

Inui I love the low costs. Thank you!!!!!!

Do you know if Dmbrandon is coming to this? I wanna ask him to bring his magic deck so I can play him in that too lol. Haven't played magic in a while though.....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The venue fee has been raised a whole $1. I hope you guys can take the huge price increase. :laugh:

This is because this event will now be part of the Blue Battle Circuit. That extra dollar shall go to the prizes at the end.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Screw the Blue Battle Circuit then.
Stop crying over a dollar. :laugh:

But hey...if you don't show up, that means one less insta-loss for us to worry about. XD

Mew2King said:
it would be so funny if i like go to the next event so i can be on the rankings but get like a horrible actual rank in the long run since i hardly attend anything then ill be like 5th in NJ or something on the power rankings yessssssssss
It's not used for the rankings. :p

There's an MD/VA tourny that's part of the East Coast Regional Circuit on the same day as this tourny. Aren't you going to that? >>;

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
something something blah blah don't make it more expensive blah blah...bringing a full setup so whatever blah blah m2k is too good something

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ouch, Yes!

Spam, the $1 is practically nothing to ask for from the players. The venue makes an extra $1 for every single player that show up now--that's a much better tradeoff.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1 dollar? Oh no this is bad. Chuck Norris and iCarly must team together to stop this McCain lover XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King will need enough circuit points to enter the final event, and he's probably going to MD/VA on this day.

I'd certainly hope that Jason, someone who already has a Wii and constantly wins large sums of money, would allow someone else to win the Blue Battle Circuit.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Mew2King will need enough circuit points to enter the final event, and he's probably going to MD/VA on this day.

I'd certainly hope that Jason, someone who already has a Wii and constantly wins large sums of money, would allow someone else to win the Blue Battle Circuit.
LOL yea.. but unless 1st place gets nothing... he is gonna get enough points LOL.

And lol good luck hoping that he is gonna let someone else win it. Unless its a personal friend of his I highly doubt that :laugh:.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He should just not enter. It'd be extremely boring to just know he has a 100% chance of winning the prizes in both singles and teams and nobody would want to enter.

He is literally too good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
He should just not enter. It'd be extremely boring to just know he has a 100% chance of winning the prizes in both singles and teams and nobody would want to enter.

He is literally too good.
Lucas, this is the situation for EVERY tournament he enters............

And you know he is going to enter >_> its free money while playing a game. Where is the loss here?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
My plans just opened up for this date which is sic. ^ going to try to come with my crew, if not I'll still be there with another person. Should be cool.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how will u def be there xzax? i just talked to ultima and hes not sure that hes driving yet. if he can drive, chances are im coming

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So who from NY is going to this and not C3? I know that Snakeee and NL are both going to C3.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
im attending this one.

can anyone pick up our crew member bladewing? in freehold on there way? our car is filled with Numb, ax, tbagz, graz and budo =/

Top Bottom