• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Hurricane Meta Knight. Princeton, NJ. November 22nd.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
no johns, throw him in the trunk
thats what he said, but i think he would go deaf from the blairing subwoofer and death metal we play on the way up to any events we go to.

then he would get called for his match and miss it, because he is hearing impared.

lol, but maybe we will see.

CraK

Smash Rookie
me and my friend will try to join this, we're really lookin forward to this

Rocann

Smash Lord
If it's only like an hour ride a trunk wouldn't be so bad. Just like keep it cracked so there's air, headphones so you don't hear the air rushing by, keep focused on a DS or something so you aren't scared ****less, be strapped in somehow...

ok maybe not

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
If it's only like an hour ride a trunk wouldn't be so bad. Just like keep it cracked so there's air, headphones so you don't hear the air rushing by, keep focused on a DS or something so you aren't scared ****less, be strapped in somehow...

ok maybe not
its a good idea, LOL.

but we checked, we cant fit him in the trunk. he wont fit its a small car. LOL

so could anyone pick him up at all? on there way?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lap sitting time. just pretend like you guys are family then it's okay. or help pay for his train since you can't fit him.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
still gay that this is being hosted during C3s ECRC tourney, but whatever. you guys will go to this while wishing you we're in VA
Nope, I'm going to be going to this and enjoy playing Melee for 99% of the tournament.

You guys can have fun in MD/VA playing this:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
still gay that this is being hosted during C3s ECRC tourney, but whatever. you guys will go to this while wishing you we're in VA
The only thing I'll miss is JC's meat. ; ) See you at CH4.5 ((hopefully)).

What I said :bee:.
I'm confused...is that supposed to be a girl chasing a space animal? >.<

Inui: Is there a discount for bringing a whole setup? Doom and I miiight have one if there isn't, but we'll probably have two if there is. : )

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I never wish to be in MD/VA personally. You should know this LMAO.

The ECRC didn't even count the last one and is completely ignoring the many good hosts of NJ and NY and not letting us host an event, and they're being extremely biased towards MD/VA even after they screwed up massively. The ECRC has lost all respect in my eyes, so I will gladly host an event on the same day as an ECRC tournament and still get ~70 people to attend it.

A huge benefit for our top players is that Mew2King won't be here now. As much as I love Jason, his skill level is simply too high and him taking 50% of the pot automatically and the tournament turning into "who can get 2nd place" is boring. XD

Rhyme said:
Inui: Is there a discount for bringing a whole setup? Doom and I miiight have one if there isn't, but we'll probably have two if there is. : )
I'll explain this clearly because I don't think it was explained yet.

The normal house fee is $3.

If you bring a Wii and we use it, you only pay $2.

If you bring an entire set-up and we use the whole thing, you only pay $1.

That'll be how we do it.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Nope, I'm going to be going to this and enjoy playing Melee for 99% of the tournament.

You guys can have fun in MD/VA playing this:
lol, you camp in both games...

I never wish to be in MD/VA personally. You should know this LMAO.
meh

his meat was epic. I may be there. i dunno

lol, inside jokes. everyones prob thinking no homo right about now

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

Lol, it's running around in circles while the other person stands still. Kinda like some people see Brawl as.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
<_< Smash-t3r, were you even there? I only remember me, Tantalus, slikvik, Snakeee, NL, Rhyme, and of course JCaesar.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Dude, i'm taking the NJ transit, do you want to meet up Saturday at the Newark Penn Station or something, i need someone to ride with

Rhyme

Smash Lord
As much as I love Jason, his skill level is simply too high and him taking 50% of the pot automatically and the tournament turning into "who can get 2nd place" is boring. XD

That'll be how we do it.
Haha. For me, it'll be how many high tiers I can take out with a **** character. ; )

And great. I'll be ready to do it.

lol, inside jokes. everyones prob thinking no homo right about now
No need to clarify, bro.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
teczero, do you live anywhere close to bladewing? (since i heard you guys played a few times)

idk if you pass freehold on your way down, probably not. it would be awesome if you could pick him up since we might not have room in the car =(

).

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yeah i was there. Giant pigs ftw

But i live in the same town, thats why I was there. I'll be there again when all the OOS come back for CH4.5 (even though it's far away this time)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just met some guy at my school who thinks he can beat me with any character in Brawl except Sonic and DK, lmao, wow!!

If I didn't have work today I would **** him a new one right now, I'm so pissed.

This dude has blue neon lights in his classic controller and thinks he's the bomb, well imma about to show him how the bomb gets SPLODED!!!!!

Top Bottom