• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic... Rap... BATTLES OF HISTORY!!! OVER GUESS WHICH SIDE WON

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kreative Whiz Kids, what do you think of Sherlock Hound's play so far? Do you still want him out of the picture?
KWK, a lot of your info is repeats of previous people. You said a lot, but concluded nothing. How do you actually feel about Kary. By that I mean which side are you leaning towards.
Kreative Whiz Kids:
I'd prefer you to answer mine and Roxy's questions before I deal with your flood of queries (#147). I'd also like you to tell me how much you have read of the thread, as I'm under the impression you've been skimming. I'm typing up my responses to you now. Cheers.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
id rather "watch how the day progressed than get involved"...eh. sometimes i guess. i dont mean to be obtuse but i dont really analyze my own play in that sort of sense

:phone:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
let's get ready to dance when the vamp up

hai soup... can we kill you?

unvote vote: dark horse

I do love a quick Day
In this fine month of May

Dark is shaping up to be a bit of a sly fox... it's more the utility of his question that he asked toward Ran on page (2?) when Inferno/Roxy pretty much asked a variation of the same thing, though he's style looked geared toward trapping Ran in a bad answer than to legitimately investigate. Looked like he was more on the sidelines fanning the flames at this point which comes across as Mr Conniving to me. No likey :woman:

Someone state a declaration of intent to hammer first before hammering.

@Dark: outside of Ran who else would you be looking into? How do you feel about the momentum of your wagon?
_

Anyone up for killing gargoyle/soupah toDay as well somehow. *summons Shirley Dayvig*

Gargoyle was hesitant to throw down his vote on Horse despite "really leaning scum". One would think from the word choices there's a sense of urgency here to get rid Town's biggest threat but... nope. maybe he wanted others to chip in to see if there was potential to vote elsewhere? :awesome:

Soup 'pressured' Kary and from a 3/4 post exchange managed to somehow discern him as Town on page 2...? So much for fisting that RVS :chuckle: I'm just not quite sure how that small load of information allowed him to reach his somewhat detailed conclusion so perhaps he knows underlying info ?? :woman:

let's kill all these peeps!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
ang on ang on. unvote

you seem well desperate! what is exactly is your reason for voting dark horse marsheeee? :woman:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I recommend people to ignore the dayvig claim. Im 99% sure its a bluff especially coming from a hydra with RR in it. Only reason it isn't 100% is due to another game currently going on that im not sure I can talk about (especially since im not actually in that game).

I think we already knew this.

Don't understand the DH hate, pretty lame.

Kary, what's your read on Ranmaru and how should it affect how you're reading DH? I understand that you're looking at DH for avoiding a question, but you should first consider how it attributes to the other person.

Yea, Dark Horse is really leaning scum right now. I think I'll hold my vote a little longer until more people have their say on this. There are still some people not doing much.
This is bad. Gargalione, what are you waiting on and what convinced you so preemptively?

Gargalione said:
Not voting isn't necessarily the equivalent of not doing anything. I'm holding my vote because my opinion on Dark Horse might just be a lapse of judgement that could change seeing how he/she interacts with other players who haven't necessarily done anything yet. I'm not being deliberately passive, nor am I just waiting to blindly jump on a wagon.
Or it's a complete lapse of judgement due to the fact DH is being pressured on indicative opinions based on an obvious gambit by Sherlock? Seriously, everyone jumping on DH like he's scum of the month is getting my disapproval.

Gargalione said:
I was just waiting to see how DH responds to something else before I lay down my vote. In the last 2 (and only 2) games I played, there was that someone that we were so 'sure' was scum, then with the flip, they just turned out to just be a townie who apparently really sucked. You might think relying my personal anecdote is silly, but honestly, I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Voting would mean that I'm ready for DH to be lynched, and it's still pretty early to jump to that conclusion.
Vote: Gargalione

#HBC | ѕoup

Like: Kary, Ranmaru
Meh: Katafei, Marshy, Gheb_01, Dark Horse
Can Die: Gargalione, Inferno3044

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Don't understand the DH hate, pretty lame.
^I think you should go into specifics with what you disagree on though because I swear you nevah do.

Btw what does everyone think of Kreative's latest post?

#HBC | ѕoup

Inferno are you gonna do something today or just play Mc Advice Dog? :chuckle:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
my reasons: hes a bad guy
and therefore must die

for me thereve been MANY a game
where a scumbag was saved solely by claim
that **** is lame
so kill em fore they tell us their name
or else town will stupidly have their minds changed

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Soup it should be fresh in your mind after ur big post... what specifically about the Dark Horse momentum do you hate?

my reasons: hes a bad guy
and therefore must die
It took you that long to say this :chuckle:

What specifically about him makes him a bad guy? U iz being 2 generic marsheee :mad:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Soup: My read on Ran remains basically the same since #97. He decided to vote Garg on the basis of some wishy-washy play, which I thought was a bit of an over-reaction, but oh well. He still reads null to me- i'm yet to see anything from him which really swings it one way or another.

My read on Ran has very little to do with my read on DH. Admittedly I did call DH on his question to Ranmaru, but I was more concerned about the question itself. And I wasn't voting DH just because he didn't give me a straight answer.

@Kat: I'm waiting on some answers from Kreative before I disclose my opinion.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kata I have a special post just for you in the second tab of my browser just wait <3

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Marshugio
You stupid ho
Be more specific
Cos ur face is horrific!

yeeeah!!

@Mariah Kary: Can't you disclose a generic opinion now for the sake of seeing how your thoughts progress before and after Kreative answers you back? Am I being too demanding buahaha :chuckle:

FWIW I think Kreative's latest post
is missing its vote
seems moreso like a pursuit
than them investigating the latest scoop [//some backing vocals]

[Chorus]

#HBC | ѕoup

^I think you should go into specifics with what you disagree on though because I swear you nevah do.

Btw what does everyone think of Kreative's latest post?
I'm gonna do a one-two punch and cover two topics.

Inferno3044 said:
recommend people to ignore the dayvig claim. Im 99% sure its a bluff especially coming from a hydra with RR in it. Only reason it isn't 100% is due to another game currently going on that im not sure I can talk about (especially since im not actually in that game).
Dark Horse said:
You kidding me?

By telling people to ignore it, you're essentially giving noobscum a free pass, a they don't feel like they have to respond to the daykill.
I'm not trying to say that Dark Horse's logic is crystalline, but I think how he responded is more telling than anything, and why he decided to respond. I don't think it has any merit and Dayvig gambits are purely fodder, why are people jumping on DH for giving insight unto something? I already know the answer, actually.
Because people consider it fake and the suspicion to not be genuine, almost grasping on something just to look townie.
What do I win?

Dark Horse said:
Do you think Ran's play so far is suspicious?
Would I question something that I don't find suspicious?
He makes a good point, but it's just another excuse. huh. finding myself taking a turn of opinion after closely reading in on it, skimming be damned.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm giving Dark Horse way too much benefit of the doubt, I see where people are coming from as far as DH and I feel a bit stupid to not realize it in my first read. I will tell you that I still don't like Gargalione and I intend to do something with that however, so don't expect me to just jump instantly.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Kat: Suffice to say I don't like Kreative's latest post, and I don't like the way they came into the game; e.g. I have already suggested I think they're skimming. I don't think I can be any more specific unless I want to let them off the hook, so... yeah.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kreative Whiz Kids" said:
don't agree with having a definitive read on Kary so soon. Is his intent pure with his questions that he's tossing around? Think back to Awkward Moments, when a certain newbie traitor (hint: It's Kantrip) was throwing out random questions. Is this not a similar scenario? Or do you see something I'm missing?
Buddy, people play differently and people act differently, and even then you can't just tell me that you're just looking at the questions and not the intention of saying them? What do you think and why are you waiting on my judgement to make a call?

Kreative Whiz Kids said:
Please elaborate for me. What about the reaction was "very good"?
He didn't change his thought process and stayed concerned on how I was using the information I was basing pressuring him on, he wasn't focused appealing to me, he was more focused on scumhunting.

#HBC | ѕoup

K change in reads:

Like: Kary, Katafei, Ranmaru, Purple
Meh: Marshy, Gheb_01, Sherlock, JTB
Don't like: Inferno, Gargalione, Dark Horse

#HBC | ѕoup

Give me more, tell me what you think about Dark Horse and why you haven't voted him yet cast suspicion?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
My vote is currently on him. I did it via rhyme but Gorf didn't count it so I voted him again. Originally it was in an RVS vote in a rhyme but as time progressed he has turned to a scum read. Especially with how he reacted to me wanting to drop the dayvig gambit. It was a waste of time and we wouldn't have benefited from it. He sounded very worried that I wanted to let it go. It's like the boy who cried wolf. I also want him to respond to these votes especially since right now it's very likely he will die.

#HBC | ѕoup

I hate trying to read in rhymes, unless it's Gheb doing it. K, thanks for the insight, thoughts on other players specifically? Elaborate on your perspective of Gargalione being town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[glow]Soupy fellow, calm down and find your peace!
You mustn't try to solve this riddle on your own!
We'll never find the root of the evil disease
If you chase after every stone that's being thrown!

Your commitment is admirable but there are times when you just have to take it slow
Reap the sweet fruits of your labor now and give other flowers room to grow![/glow]

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

Ah, Ghebora, it is nice to hear you again
I am trying to keep my peace; to amend
not fall behind, break, or bend
I appreciate concern, it pleases me to end

Purple

Hi guys!
Is it just me, or did the pressure on Dark Horse didn't even get time to settle as actual pressure before it was relieved? *shrug*

----

Soup, you've improved when it comes to playing this game; null on you though.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Did a sloppy reread

Vote Dark Horse

[glow]What twisted logic he applies to the subject at hand!
Calling fire when there's not even the scent of smoke!
Where's the merit in pointing fingers and pretend,
That somebody some 'unwritten' rule supposedly broke?

Why would the evil one be loud about it when he can settle such matters behind closed doors?
Why are you raising false alarms so blatantly and already start to incite fallacious wars?!?[/glow]

:059:
What do you mean by the bolded?

Also, when I questioned ran, the game had just started. I had wanted to try and get the day moving.

How do you feel about the momentum of your wagon?
I personally think it's moving at light speed, and people such as garg really don't help.

Speaking of garg.

Vote: Garg

For the first part of the day, it seemed like garg was just on the sidelines. Then, he/she/it wants to vote me, but is holding back. Even then, it doesn't take long for him to change his mind. Seems like nervous scum who's trying to not make a scene.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Do a proper re-read, DH. Because I disagree with Purple, I think you're still in the spotlight here.

And I think it's clear Gheb is referring to this post you made:
You kidding me?

By telling people to ignore it, you're essentially giving noobscum a free pass, a they don't feel like they have to respond to the daykill.
And suggesting that scum won't get tripped up by such a gambit, because they can talk to one another.

Top Bottom