• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Paris, France - June 26-27, 2010 | Armada, Amsah, many more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Wooooo, i finally arrived in london :) i'll be in paris the 21st.

brought my controller, PM/AIM me if anyone wants to play.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Very bad news : because of about one hundred unlucky reasons, Qlex won't be able to provide housing for ESA4. He won't even enter the tournament and will merely come for a few hours in order to say hello and play a few games =(
Armada : the Mario Party thing might still be on, though ;)

As for housing, I'm still waiting for a few people who are not sure if they will be able to house someone. But I fear some people will have to go to an hotel.
Achoral (a Brawl who's into Melee as well) can house 3 persons, but he lives in a small city located rather far from Paris. To go to the venue, you'd need take a train for one hour and a half, costing something like 10€. Achoral is really nice, though, and he has 3 beds for you, so it might still be interesting for some of you. So if you are interested, please tell me.

Do the hotels you looked up have homepages?
Yes, but for some reason, I can't get a valid link which will guide you to the right hotel's page. So here's the link to their home page : http://www.hotelformule1.com/gb/home/index.shtml
Look up for hotels in Vitry Sur Seine (cheaper, not very convenient) and Paris Porte de Châtillon (a bit more expensive, yet more convenient).

I'll give you more information as soon as I can.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wooooo, i finally arrived in london :) i'll be in paris the 21st.

brought my controller, PM/AIM me if anyone wants to play.
You should get in contact with some London players as the skill level there is really good with players like Fuzzy, Prof, Edwin, J3ly, Swizzy etc

Fuzzyness to get 1st at this!

and people should go to Achorals house he is really lame cool

VA

Smash Hero
Swizzy may not be coming now, I hope his answer will be finalised this weekend. But if he's not I'll team with you >_________________>

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
just gotta say, if anyone wants to pay me for SNY at this, could you please pay me in british £'s otherwise im gonna go nuts, haha

does anyone good not have a team partner? ~_~ otherwise the only choice is apparently teaming on my own with 4 stocks (shloka wont let me do 8) or doing nothing during doubles

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Booked

I get into Gallieni on the bus at 7:30am on saturday. Should be easy to find a metro stop to get me to the tourney right?

Also, can I pay on the day for the tourney?

Sorry in advance if these have been asked before :)

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone in paris provide housing for me and AE(smasher from zurich) from after the tourny to wednesday? We are hoping to do a little sight seeing in paris.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Booked

I get into Gallieni on the bus at 7:30am on saturday. Should be easy to find a metro stop to get me to the tourney right?

Also, can I pay on the day for the tourney?

Sorry in advance if these have been asked before :)
swizzy are you on the same coach as me? >_>

London
Victoria Coach Station
22:30, Thu 24 Jun 2010

Paris (gallieni)
Eurolines Coach Station, Ave du General de Gaulle, Bagnolet, FRANCE
07:30, Fri 25 Jun 2010

should be able to metro easy to the tournament, baxon invited me to a smashfest somewhere beforehand too so wanna go to that or look around paris for a bit? the venue doesnt open till the evening

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
So close... but no.
I'm on the exact same coach, the next day (Leaving Friday 25th)
Had to give up my flight ticket cos I've got a final round job interview on Friday.

Still need an answer to whether it's OK to pay for the tourney on the day please someone (Slhoka ;))

VA

Smash Hero
You don't pay online do you? I've pre-registered on the website as you're supposed to. I didn't see any option to pay.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
You don't pay online do you? I've pre-registered on the website as you're supposed to. I didn't see any option to pay.
So close... but no.
I'm on the exact same coach, the next day (Leaving Friday 25th)
Had to give up my flight ticket cos I've got a final round job interview on Friday.

Still need an answer to whether it's OK to pay for the tourney on the day please someone (Slhoka ;))
Yes, you can pay at the venue, but the price will be 5€ higher =/

Also, to pay online after you registered, click on "confirm registration" and follow the paypal link. It will be 32€ to cover paypal fees.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Oh my Gawd! I just registered and now...

I´M REGISTERED! :D

btw @ Baxon: kJaB´s too busy with his study stuff atm, so he won´t come :( Too bad.

So that means Yomi´s gonna be teh best German Smasher @ Esa 4

what the **** xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom