• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 3/12/11 Miami, Florida

OverLade

Smash Hero
<333333 Mampam/Trump

SFL why you losing to Tampa?? :troll:

I think this just goes to show FL needs a 15 man PR.
At this point, I'd say absolutely. There are too many people with legit PR wins and almost everyone from the old PR has been holding their own. Anyway I can't wait for the videos!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You already know where to look for those, Halberd. x3

Everyone who brought a wii please send me all their replays, zipped/rar'd up.

If you don't know how to zip just put them all in a folder, right click it and click 'add to archive'.

send the .zip or .rar to my email Twolink121@gmail.com or you upload to mediafire and link me(MAKE SURE YOU ZIP THEM SO I DON'T HAVE TO DL THEM ONE BY ONE D: ).

:rosalina:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Tampa and D-Torr went in this tournament.

Mampam proving that I'm amazing at prediction. ;) CFL goes to a SFL tournament and the number of black people doubles.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Chaz took my second place...... :( good **** Chaz in singles and in our doubles team. Tampa comin up.......lol. very fun tourny. Thnx for makin me not be able to use my main ESAM......
lol. who did you go against esam anyway? I was curious since fox...well, he takes it like a little ***** against pikachu

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I had fun talking too/ chillling with everyone as usual.

Shoutouts too ESAM seibrik chaz(i saw you wave man but you move so damn fast xD) lady leigon brianna ipersia nickriddle 2link121 and everyone I might have missed.

It was nice too see what a good fox looks like(coming from a melee standpoint and all). Had fun guys I will randomly show up to another brawl tourney lol.

Also Im pro in pokemon sup nickriddle :awesome:

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bit getting top 10.

Good ****.
You know it!

I didn't realize that the G&W me and 8Bitman played in teams was Izzy lol.
I know after I saw the Singles results I was like, WTF HOW DID WE WIN? O__o
If Eden doesn't come again tell me we need to practice dubz. Only if you want to team though.

8bitman is the best ROB in the state.
:rosalina:
=3 =3 =3 =3 =3 =3 =3

:3 <3

Shoutouts to everybody that I played!

Mampam you are amazing, nice guy. And you worked up the most epic sweat when playing Seibrik.

I am still amazed that I beat you again Xaltis, ESAM I was sooooo Phacking close to actually sending you to loser's, even though it was because you went IC's second match I still almost won. And Chaz against me, you are the best person in the world I would have rather fought any other person that attended this tourney than to fight you. You are truly an amazing player. O___o

Marth is the most annoying, and most impossible to adapt to character in the game for me. T_T

I wish I could go to WHOBO but:

1.) Parents wouldn't let me go without my brothers, or even with them IDK
2.) I don't have a job
3.) all of the above

Still, very very very nice tourney I love coming to these. You are all awesome. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Mampam

Smash Ace
Singles:

(29 entrants)

1: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: ($145) good **** esam for dominating florida w/ THE RAT <3
2: Chaz :marth: ($87) I was NOT ready for how much better u got vs diddy, u caught like every banana i threw, even when i threw them back O__o but hey, for someone getting 2nd after losing round one, i have nothing to feel bad about, good ****
3: Trump :fox: ($43.50) TRUMPKD STRIKES AGAIN, keeping tampa on the florida map!!! you outplace me again! but this time climbing winners :)
4: Mampam :diddy: ($14.50) who is this? some former scrub who never believed in himsefl?
5: Seibrik :metaknight: FJASLDFJKSDJFKSJFDSFJLKD It still hasnt sunk in, u destroyed me lastt time, and i was now able to prove myself to you, thanks for the advice
Me > ADHD :troll: :troll: :troll:
5: Izzy :gw: finally got to meet you......... damn, 5th?.... wow.....
7: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus: i told you i was gonna get you with the Kyoko tag <333 good set
7: HRNut :snake: I COULDNT SEE THE C4s!!!! D: and im counting the stocks before the one you showed me D:<
anyway lol, good ****, so happy you could be there!! lol @ ur olimar
9: Snipa :lucario:/:popo: fun friendlies <3
9: Kyon :peach: omg, EVERY tourney, im sure you hate it just as much as i do, but nice seeing you, u were super swagged
9: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: whos this guy beating chaz round 1?
9: 8bitman :rob: nice meeting you, tell you brothers they fail
13: DJ Jack :falco: sorry we never played, but nice meeting you, maybe we can play at megacon?
13: DFEAR :diddy: Game 2 = RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE <3 lol, im glad we got to play, but dont let the mm fool you, ill still go diddy vs you XD
13: Masky :wario: ill whip you back into shape in 2weeks XD glad to see you
13: MVD :snake: whos this scrub at 13th? :troll: lol, ill get you next time <3 crazy ****ing snake
17: Fat B@stard :wario: lol @ u trolling me
17: Xaltis :falco: das good sheeeee, miku<3 and ur wii is ****ing amazing, imma dl that song i kept hearing, lol @ pr matches, next time ill 3stock u <3
17: Legion :peach: nice seeing u...................................... traitor :troll:
17: Mandef :rob: never heard of you, but u were super legit
17: 2link :rosalina: good **** game 1 vs riddle, youll get there one day
17: Kyle B :wario dwho?
17: iPresea :pikachu: <3 u must come to fest........... practice johns...... :urg:
17: Lies! :?: glad u enjoyed ur first tourney, ull get there
25: m00g :peach: thanks alot for driving, and just being moogy <3
25: Cedrick :marth:dwho?
25: Albert :marth:/:metaknight: nice meeting u
25: Ravyn :falco: ? we shoulda played
25: Ryder :marth: good **** in teams, dont worry, ull do the chaz in singles one day

i was hoping for upsets this ZP and upsets are what happened XD

i never saw any of this coming, and man, was it good, as long as parent johns arent in the way, ill be at the next ZP

if you guys forgot, im now 2-1 w/ xaltis

shoutout to the berd: thank you for all the practice and support, i wouldnt be where i am today w/o my bro <3333333333

ps: i did use snake too lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
2Link try and put up those matches as fast as possible. I want to rewatch a few sets. =3

Top Bottom