• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 3/12/11 Miami, Florida

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It has to be at a tourney. You have to have a panelist acting as witness for the MM.

As for the price. I believe it's $5 minimum? maybe you can just up the amount according to preference as long as you meet that minimum.

lol 8bit, I told ESAM I would give dubs priority. I'll work quickly though.

:rosalina:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i thought PR MM were the cost of the tourney? and also what if your gonna PR MM some one but its not at a tourney?
PR MMs are the cost of the tourney, which negates your second question. If it's not at a tourney, who's to say the person being challenged won't ask for some elevated price. They could use any tourney they want. That's why it would have to be at a tourney. Also, the match has to be supervised by someone.

Mampam

Smash Ace
PR matches dont have to cost money, its not fair on the poor ppl

i did mine w/ seibrik last time for free, and xaltis this time

its only when ***** snake players beg you that u have to pay :troll: <3333

DFEAR

Smash Hero
<- still hasnt gotten his monies from ^

ayo mampam 2 PR mm's next time we meet ;) gotta settle that score

Mampam

Smash Ace
<- still hasnt gotten his monies from ^

ayo mampam 2 PR mm's next time we meet ;) gotta settle that score
lol, if im on the pr then sure, but trust me, ill play as gay as i did in tourney, mms..... eh..... XD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
big ups to trump doin work with that fox.

props to loli and ipresea for using the team name I gave them.

respect to mampam and izzy.

real talk, florida for best region right now. mad kids ive never heard of doing work all dai.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
<333333 Mampam/Trump
At this point, I'd say absolutely. There are too many people with legit PR wins and almost everyone from the old PR has been holding their own.
*Looks at myself*

I think this goes for everyone but me... T_T

No no , its

Fun tourney guys , legit as hell seeing nfl + cfl at zp.

Good job winning again Eric.

Chaz Trump and Mampam are too good!
I need to do something. UGH!!!

Albert.

Smash Master

real talk, florida for best region right now. mad kids ive never heard of doing work all dai.
lol A lot of people would consider that a bad thing.

Another reason that Florida is the best though:

8Bitman ROB (FL) > Xaltis (FL) > Ch1bo (PA ROB) (In a Money Match If I recall correctly)

INUI LOGIC.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
(29 entrants)

1: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: ($145) I like how your just like. "Yea w/e people beating people upsets, idc im still gonna win. XD

2: Chaz :marth: ($87) Florida's Hero. I knew you'd stop the non SFL players. = D

3: Trump :fox: ($43.50) Ah! You're getting better Fox!

4: Mampam :diddy: ($14.50) Great Job getting on the PRs cause of this. **** **** RAAAAPE JOHHHHNNNS!

5: Seibrik :metaknight: Not sure what happened to you but dont worry its k.

5: Izzy :gw: Didn't see you as much as I should've. Glad your happy your name is on my wii. <3

7: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus: You shouldnt've beat Snipa and you know it lol. Not sure who you lost to in winners tho.

7: HRNut :snake: JOOOOOHHHHHHHNNNNNS! I got that A button thing down but now I think im just messing up or something idk.

9: Snipa :lucario:/:popo: Lets agree to not physically hurt eachother next tourney. ^-^;

9: Kyon :peach: Can I et a Diddy Kyooooon! Didn't see too much of you tho.

9: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: Those Yoshi dittos. Thought you were gonna kill me at Applebees.

9: 8bitman :rob: YOUR SO LUCKY IM STUPID! IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

13: DJ Jack :falco: Best music guy over here. Only saw the match you got gayed on.

13: DFEAR :diddy: We'll get over our anger. We accomplished my goal for us in teams tho.

13: Masky :wario: You got a bad placing, I got a bad placing... Do you know whats going on?

13: MVD :snake: Thanks for getting me free 5$ = D And not yelling to me at teams. = >

17: Fat B@stard :wario: Never saw you. Oh well your above me so good job. XD

17: Xaltis :falco: You need to decide on a decision...

17: Legion :peach: Fun times. Even tho we didn't hang as much as we should have.

17: Mandef :rob: Your R.O.B. got better from last time.

17: 2link :rosalina: You shoulda beat Riddle. Don't choke next time you got this.

17: Kyle B :wario Your placing better. Just keep at it. Watch videos etc.

17: iPresea :pikachu: Learn from ESAM...

17: Lies! :?: Not sure what you did, oh well you didnt get last XD

25: m00g :peach: No bombombs for you! Don't worry 2link got it XD

25: Cedrick :marth: Think I saw you?

25: Albert :marth:/:metaknight: Calling you out on always dressing nice.

25: Ravyn :falco: What happened?

25: Ryder :marth: I got you in that friendly. >:3

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Ahhh...Good Shee~ : Comment edition

Yea man...the comment edition! I just came up with it....here how it works.

You comment about your opponents first...then comment on on everyone else...simple.
So here I go :D

Seibrik:

It was good facing you first round. I was scared at first but I manage to man up and hide the fear behind me. I took the first match to find any sort of opening, ideas on approach and so on. Besacly, I was studding you :o. that Wario ditto was fun too :D. Then...last game...I had to pull everything out of my pocket, even my bike! lawls...no seriously, I had to play safe as hard as I could...man...so close...
ahhh...good shee.

m00g:

I am sorry that you on't have a wario player to play with :/. And...uhh...I hope I though you anything ^^; I am bad at teaching stuff >.>. I really love your jigs though :D.

DJ Jack:

...need to play you more so I can study falco...ja? Sorry if I played horrible and I'll focus even harder :D...Good game never the less.

=========================================================

1: Xaltis: Let me tell you something. You CAN'T have a brawl tourney without freaking Xaltis. I mean, he randomly threw his hat at me as soon as I walk in...I should have take it and ran just like I did at what his face house. I'll literay will go to tourney if he's around.

2: Nick Riddle: For giving me good Wario advice and it was fun playing you as always and looking foward to play you once more :D

3: mampam: Glad I played you in a tourney match...oh wait! It was one of these! (insert troll face)It was also fun poking your side along with xaltix and pals XD.

4:That one MK player that was wearing a tuxedo: I still looking forward to play your MK...you have an interesting play style, I tell you that.

5: Iggy: would love to play your GnW one day!

6: Trump: It was very educational to learn the fox match up...I also figured out your tactics...well sort of. So the next time we play, it should be a good one :D. Man I love this guy's fox....better than WindBy aka Mars. Oh and your toon link was legit too ^^.

7: That one Wario player who asked whom I was: I liked your wario and it was a good match ^_^ Keep it up :D.

8: Snipa: It was fun to play your Lucario! Looking to play you even more :D

9:Charles: You're too good at this game...I still want to play you one day so I can learn that Marth match up. Oh and thanks for that Wario tip on my u-air beating MK's d-air.

10: that one guy that I MM on melee: I should have kept that dollar that I won from you >.>. Meh, I'll beat your Ganon next time....I was sand baging cuz I kinda lost interest in melee since n00b 3 thus i was bad. but you do have a good gannon though :D

=========================================================

Final Though:

I am glad that I came to this. I feel like i got a lot better than before. My goal is to become one of the best players and I know is a long road but I'll not going to give up. South Florida is the best place to go to get better. I can't think of anywhere else to train but down at Miami. yea, I am hyping off state players to go to miami and get some legit training.

-peace-
action B. aka, mugiwara luffy (lucas), aka Fat B@stard (Wario)

on a note side:
I main Wario now...but I do use Lucas now and then. I might study MK...cuz Riddle suggested to play him...but it was more like "Spam tornadoes, D-smash and shootle loop and you'll win" my commment? "Ummm... Okay XD"

Albert.

Smash Master
25: Albert :marth:/:metaknight: Calling you out on always dressing nice.
Yeah I know, I'm awful.

This is going to be my next suit after I get a full black suit.

BOLD, ONE BUTTON.

Results said:
25: Ravyn :falco:

25: Ryder :marth:
Another reason Florida ***** is that we've got really good players like these two that only get 25th. That means that there are 23 players that are even more gooder.

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
I know its pretty early but does anyone know if videos were being recorded? Would be nice to see some of the matches.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh, don't worry skater, I x3 Manko too. I just haven't really heard from him D:

Also yeah Mampam, around the time I was infront of you and Seibrik setting up my wii lol.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope all of this **** can be replicated at WHOBO

if so we're gonna have a grand ol' time :laugh:

as long as i get a chair imma be getting it in

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea its ALLLLLLLLL about :190: wtf....i shouldnt even be talking about :190: cuz if :190: were to EVER EVER find out that im speakin ill of :190: ill be forever :190:'d D=

10:190:'s

Top Bottom