• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
so this was delayed another week?

cuz the old thread said 12.11.10

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yeah 8bit, people have finals during that week. Plus lately there's been a bunch of tourney date conflicts. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the final date though.

:rosalina:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nope. Spider sense I'm pretty sure is doing his next week, and IDGAF about the Swamp niga tournament.

I'll update the rules tomorrow with the Pound 5 rules.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
IDGAF about the Swamp niga tournament.
You know ESAM.
As amazing as you may be at this game i think it's pretty disrespectful to use this tone of down talking. I dont mind if you schedule your tourney on the same day as a SwampNiggga tournament, or even the fact that you may not wanna come all the way up here. But whatever hard feelings you have for the tournament we're having, doesn't have to be so openly disrespectful. We're all FL. Idgaf if your SFL, CFL, NFL. There's no reason to be rude.

Just saying. And if you didn't mean it to be rude, i'm sorry for mis-reading it. But thats the way it came off to me. Enough that i would write on this tourney about it.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
^ It's how he is especially since all the beef that has happened in the past. It's to be expected. It has more effect if you post about it and let it effect you.

And besided ESAM doesn't go to any tournament that not in South Florida.

That reminds me...... Esam... we need to play in tournament. I find Pikachu... fun to play against. When I say fun I really mean like to beat up with dair.

AfroQT

Smash Master
It does seem pretty ridiculous (to me) to schedule your tournament over someone elses just because you don't plan on going to theirs ...

Xaltis

Smash Hero

You know ESAM.
As amazing as you may be at this game i think it's pretty disrespectful to use this tone of down talking. I dont mind if you schedule your tourney on the same day as a SwampNiggga tournament, or even the fact that you may not wanna come all the way up here. But whatever hard feelings you have for the tournament we're having, doesn't have to be so openly disrespectful. We're all FL. Idgaf if your SFL, CFL, NFL. There's no reason to be rude.

Just saying. And if you didn't mean it to be rude, i'm sorry for mis-reading it. But thats the way it came off to me. Enough that i would write on this tourney about it.

This is why I use gifs. So no one misunderstands my posts.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not disrespectful, but I honestly don't want to reschedule AGAIN since people were complaining about finals. I mean, if you want me to wait until january to host a tournament that is fine too, but I would like 2 tournaments of practice before Pound 5. Just saying.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Actually changing the date. I didn't realize Swamp people had the date since like September. See, I can be reasonable.

I'm moving it to the 8th of January.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Actually changing the date. I didn't realize Swamp people had the date since like September. See, I can be reasonable.

Thank You ESAM
You are more then welcome to come up to Holy Smash and take our money.
My offer still stands if you would like to come i assure you the venue will be spacious and you will not be uncomfortable.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mmk, but I doubt I'll go. I personally don't like driving for distances. I was born to live in CFL (Besides GDX/Kyon/D-torr).

PLEASE READ OVER THE NEW RULES! THE STAGE LIST IS WORTHY OF NOTING AS IS THE REST OF IT BECAUSE SOME OF IT IS DIFFERENT

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Thank You ESAM
You are more then welcome to come up to Holy Smash and take our money.
My offer still stands if you would like to come i assure you the venue will be spacious and you will not be uncomfortable.
Nahh **** that! He wont be taking my money I'm to Scum, and by Scum I mean, Bofuh would **** ESAM, just saying, He's a better Lucario main than me.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Thanks ESAM. That's awesome. I hope some of you SFL kids can make it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nahh **** that! He wont be taking my money I'm to Scum, and by Scum I mean, Bofuh would **** ESAM, just saying, He's a better Lucario main than me.
Becuase I didn't beat Lee Martin's Lucario in tournament or anything...

Thanks ESAM. That's awesome. I hope some of you SFL kids can make it.

*shrugs* I don't think I'm gonna go. Other people probably will though.

I really like the ruleset and good choice IMO Esam.
:D the ruleset is legit. No norfair and GG for you to learn now!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Just popping in to say your tournament is taking up EVERY SINGLE DAY of about 10 months of the 2011 calendar. Thanks for giving me another reason to hate the new tournament system.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Just popping in to say your tournament is taking up EVERY SINGLE DAY of about 10 months of the 2011 calendar. Thanks for giving me another reason to hate the new tournament system.
hahaha really? I mean I noticed ESAM made the date from Jan. 8 to Dec 8 '11, but I forgot about that calendar thing. I didn't know anyone actually used that silly thing so I never thought about that.

:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
We're not going to another tourney till esam's next ZP.

I'm bored we need people to come over! ANYONE INTERESTED? =DDDD

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Dew, when will you guys be down here/Chu be down here?
I could host something, somewhere.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Well I'll be back home in naples this upcoming wednesday for the holidays and leave around sometime after x-mas. chu is coming sometime before christmas I think, haven't really talked too him inawhile but I figured with the past date, that was pretty much perfect. I'll ask him for a good tourney date I suppose for you to hold riddle.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why can't we have a middle of the week tournament? People who do day-care would be allowed off, and most people have off randomly in the middle of the week unless you work 40 hours which most tourny-goers don't.

8Bitman

Smash Master
We're going to this.

ESAM HOST IT AND WE WILL COME!!! =DDD

make it after christmas/Before Newyears! =DDD

DEF!!

Top Bottom