• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not hosting the mid-week tournament, that is Nick Riddle. I'm only hosting this one.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm going to make a thread when I figure out the exact date. I'm not sure on it yet.
When would be best for everybody?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well I'll be back home in naples this upcoming wednesday for the holidays and leave around sometime after x-mas. chu is coming sometime before christmas I think, haven't really talked too him inawhile but I figured with the past date, that was pretty much perfect. I'll ask him for a good tourney date I suppose for you to hold riddle.
Just PM me what day works for you guys. You're actually the most important, as the guests of honor.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you are bringing a wii, please PM me.

Also, for the side event, PM me with your vote between

1. Project Melee singles
2. Project Melee Doubles
3. Random Singles
4. Random Doubles
5. Crew random 1v1s (You get a crew of 3 players, pick random, and each player plays 1 stock of that character. When you die, you give the controller to a crewmate, and they play the next stock)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I should be able to go to this before I leave the week after. :)

By the way, I'm fine with either random singles or random doubles. If I had to choose, I would go with random doubles. I don't think random crews 1v1 can work due to people playing with different controls.

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
random doubles...would honestly be amazing...it always is; well that one time it was xD.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nobody told me days of the week, so I picked a random one.
I told everybody to tell me what was good for them, but instead you morons asked when it was.
I never saw the post where you told us to tell you and I never asked atleast i dont think i did but im telling you now i prob work on thurs.

8Bitman

Smash Master
My brothers and I are going to ZP this thursday with Gambit and Kooky, and a few other people that Gamnit brings. Anyone want to come?

Anyone?

Top Bottom