• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
man.. i really wanted to see mybrother fight you and esam.. thats like one of the main reasons i was so excited to go... well alright.. until next time then.

why cant your two go, or why arent you two going?

8Bitman

Smash Master
thats the thing though we wont be going to this because my brothers really don't want to spend that much money when i could easily pay for them.. also for the palm beach gardens tourney its cheap and seeing my brother fight esam and nick would be amazing.. i hate seeing a snake fight in most cases but mai brother iz and exception. XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
man.. i really wanted to see mybrother fight you and esam.. thats like one of the main reasons i was so excited to go... well alright.. until next time then.

why cant your two go, or why arent you two going?
Don't worry Afro thundah, Dfear, Polt, and I are going to the PnT tourney. You'll have fun guranteed.

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh ok. sowwy i was assuming the P stood for palm.. then i saw nt, i was mind bottled...

well alright i hope to see yall there tomorrow. and if anyone wants a money match i will only money match a dollar or two.. i dont want to go broke.. the only person im 5$ MMing iz aglow.. cuz im curious bout our dittos..

*waits for tournament..

Xaltis

Smash Hero
oh ok. sowwy i was assuming the P stood for palm.. then i saw nt, i was mind bottled...

well alright i hope to see yall there tomorrow. and if anyone wants a money match i will only money match a dollar or two.. i dont want to go broke.. the only person im 5$ MMing iz aglow.. cuz im curious bout our dittos..

*waits for tournament..
I'll money match you for sure.

8Bitman

Smash Master
*notices that xaltis uses falco..

*runs!

falco iz like my biggest weakness. im terrible at the MU

it'll be a 1 dollar MM for sher!

8Bitman

Smash Master
no lol i use rob, but aglow uses IC i think cuz he has the lil IC avatar in his info, but he asked to MM rob ditto me. so yup yup. =3

DFEAR i love fighting diddy rob does very well against him. ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
uhhh.. ill think about it.. you seem intimidating right now. XD LMAO!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Yeah! I told him GDX, Kyon and I can definitely fit in the back and Dtorr in the front but hes being a D--K!!!

T_____________T Can mikey take you? We can switch and go with im instead lol I want my brudda wiff me v.v

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
OH **** ITS GREEN ACE THIS ***** WILL TAKE ****S ON ALL OF US ESAM AINT **** COMPARED TO THIS *****!

But ace, you are coming?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im pretty hyped for this. hopefully i can get some friendlies on sunday morning/afternoon (cause i have no idea what time we're arriving/leaving)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom