• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
COMING TO THIS!! WOOT!!

(most likely)

IF WE COME WE WILL BRING A WII!!!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
LMAO! he haz a broke calender.

LoliLovesRain!!! I TINK WE MIGHT BEH GOINGZ!!!!

ima do better this time.. fight wise, i know i aint placing as well as i did yesterday. SHAME ON YOU RC SD's!!!! *ROAR!
haha all right xD Tho if i have to play you i now know what to do against rob ;)

8Bitman

Smash Master
listen to the man bri. XD LMAO! JKJK!

well xaltis you're phucking amazing! and yeah.. i do suck against pit.. but i tout you were'nt going to join singles?

xaltis did you watch any matches of mine?? O_O

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol waht?! nooo i couldnt join in the tourney that was hosted yesterday but im going to enter at zp O_O and yeah the pit rob mu is 50/50 so its not too bad

8Bitman

Smash Master
well yeah i know.. not yesterday.. but at ZP.

and yeah i hate the MU especially online.. even though i bet 99.9999999% of all of you don't play online. XD

pits arrows are too good.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
listen to the man bri. XD LMAO! JKJK!

well xaltis you're phucking amazing! and yeah.. i do suck against pit.. but i tout you were'nt going to join singles?

xaltis did you watch any matches of mine?? O_O
Yea I saw you almost beat afro, so i know your no push over.

8Bitman

Smash Master
HOORAY! lol

yeah i know the snake MU very well but IMO if the snake at knows what he's doing despite the MU being in rob's favor the snake will always win.. cuz of those nades.. and stuffz.. but he was the person i wanted to fight the most ion the whole thing.. i know if we fougt you'd **** me.. cuz all falco has to do against me is lazor and reflector.. and im done. XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
HOORAY! lol

yeah i know the snake MU very well but IMO if the snake at knows what he's doing despite the MU being in rob's favor the snake will always win.. cuz of those nades.. and stuffz.. but he was the person i wanted to fight the most ion the whole thing.. i know if we fougt you'd **** me.. cuz all falco has to do against me is lazor and reflector.. and im done. XD
Ah good sheee! We should play friendlys sometime though.

And as of now, the "Good Sheee" Crew is challenging the "Power fighters" to a crew battle at zp!

8Bitman

Smash Master
yeah i would enjoy friendlies very much. lol

i still didnt get to fight aglow as much as i wanted..

AGLOW YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Ah good sheee! We should play friendlys sometime though.

And as of now, the "Good Sheee" Crew is challenging the "Power fighters" to a crew battle at zp!
We would completely destroy you.
Sorry.
I'll put any amount down in fact.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Agreed.

Who are the powah fighters though?

Me
Nick Riddle
Galeon
Snipa
Shaky
Seibrik?

Well...we can't do 6 people cause we barley have 5 people in our crew, since were not good enough to be with you guys, and Polt's leaving soon, so then we'll only have 4...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

Well...we can't do 6 people cause we barley have 5 people in our crew, since were not good enough to be with you guys, and Polt's leaving soon, so then we'll only have 4...
Not good enough to be with us>?
We haven't made any crew official, and you made your own.
Clearly your own fault.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not good enough to be with us>?
We haven't made any crew official, and you made your own.
Clearly your own fault.
I made the "GOOD SHEEE" crew for ALL of SFL to be in it...but apparently the "Good players" of SFL decided to not be in it and be their own crew.

-Sigh- I guess there's no helping it, if we're not good though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom