• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Confirmation i suppose......maybe you dont really need it but im sure ud need id =/ maybe...to verify who you are xD

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
You should've gotten an email, which is like your receipt. If anything print that, and coupled with identification should suffice.

Masky

Smash Master
You also need to print and sign a waiver form in order to enter Disney's Wide World of Sports or w/e where MLG is taking place, as I recall

Masky

Smash Master
Check your email that you registered under for MLG. They sent an email informing you about what paperwork is necessary

Two-Ell

Smash Master
ESAM you'll want to update your OP with the Venue information so people who discover this can find the center:

Venue

Name: Zero Ping Lan Center
Address: 5450 South State Road 7
Hollywood, Florida, United States

Also I have something I want to discuss with you sometime, but I am not ready atm. I will contact you later.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
hmm...i havent played brawl in forever and now there seems to be a really big attendance at z-ping. Juan shall be at the next tournament and probably completely fail =D
Will be good to see you all again :p

AfroQT

Smash Master
I actually am coming to this.

I just changed my schedule to have sat's off. So you'll start seeing me again.

SMILEY FACE

AfroQT

Smash Master
I am coming back, you annoyed the **** outta me on FB, now im forced to come back to get you to stop ****in messaging me.

heartsign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom