• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i would be so down for some mario party.

the only nintendo party game that i dont use diddy (lol yoshi)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nah dawg. I def got this. You might not enter again cause i'll make the air at ZP really hot.
I'll buy ice this time.

Also, repping the hella-tight GameStop ****ty controller, courtesy of C.
Since mine vanished somewhere.
And it's funny.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if im goin to dennys ya gotta come too...u dnt have to eat there i keep hearing o.o just to chill
id bring my own food inside of dennys, not even giving a ****

if they didnt make such ****ty food i wouldnt have to bring my own in

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy mains hate dennys food. when i went with seibrik and esam it was just horrible. i couldnt even decide one single thing that could possibly appease my tastes...i settled with the fried chicken tenders and had to drown the taste of the low quality chicken with their mediocre honey mustard...ugh general resteraunts.

@gdx. u stayin at xaltis house friday?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Do more people wanna do 3v3? If not I'll just let MMs go on and friendlies and **** till 2 when doubles starts.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ihop would be the best place to eat or waffle house. Idc really as long as its not dennys.

And Dfear I like how I talked to you about this last night and you still ask other people... They aren't staying at my house, Seibrik is housing them.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Well, MOST likely..im going to this since its the day after my birthday and dad said he would drive me...sooo if i come, i will bring a wii + brawl with the infinite replay code and textures and custom music ;D

...hype ;)

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
well...i'm still coming but apparently i cant bring my wii anymore because lylat cruise keeps giving me the beep of death even after i removed the textures from it...yea.... soo, no more backup wii D:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Since I have my own money this time I'm not going to reliant on Jack coming D:, I just have bus over to the venue. Public Transportation >.>, in all the time I've lived in this state I've never used it lol.

Edit: I'm also awesome for only sleeping about five hours for this~

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Thanks for the friendlies guys. If you don't remember who I am, just think about the guy who played only Samus and Link the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom