• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Brawl Tier List?

Euro Brawl Tier List!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
In some match-ups Sheik wants to start as Zelda to avoid a CG until she reaches certain amount of %. Against Pikachu that's kind of how Sheik has to play it - as Zelda, until she reaches % where the CG works no longer from where she starts fighting as Sheik.

:059:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I don't think talking about MUs relates to creating a tier list (whereby the US' tier list is already created, but that's neligible.)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
In some match-ups Sheik wants to start as Zelda to avoid a CG until she reaches certain amount of %. Against Pikachu that's kind of how Sheik has to play it - as Zelda, until she reaches % where the CG works no longer from where she starts fighting as Sheik.

:059:
Then transform and get quick attack locked?

Greward

Smash Lord
edu (sheilda player) told me to put sheik, zelda and sheilda in the tier list, cuz he plays sheilda, jujuxx plays zelda and light/biggad play sheik.

so that's it

Yikarur

Smash Master
Light/Biggad play Sheilda, Biggad doesn't use Zelda often but Light is definitely considered as Sheilda.

Greward

Smash Lord
it's not the same. yea u can play just as squirtle/ivysaur but u'll have to go through charizard and it wouldn't be better than pokemon trainer overall.
sheilda > only sheik
PT > only 2 pkmns

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
^ to add to this:
As I said, we should either put only Sheilda on the list (To describe that the player uses the best way possible with his character) or we just do Sheik and Zelda seperately, even though they alone might not be the best in every Match Up.

But as we are creating a Tier List, I wouldnt mind to have just Sheik and Zelda tbh.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
it's not the same. yea u can play just as squirtle/ivysaur but u'll have to go through charizard and it wouldn't be better than pokemon trainer overall.
sheilda > only sheik
PT > only 2 pkmns
Or just add a matchup chart to the tier list?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Okay, that's it. Sheilda, Sheik and Zelda so everyone is happy. If you don't think Sheilda matters, just put her right above Sheik.

we have Ghebs Ranking, why the hell do we need a tier list :/
Yeah, Peach is clearly 9th best in the game. ...the ****

Greward

Smash Lord
peach aint that bad actually

but yeah she's not 9th. we have some chars with not enough players playing them that are good so it's not enough.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Seriously though what are gonna be the main changes? Do we really think so differently from the USA?

Marth higher?
Wario higher?
ZSS higher?
TL to mid?
Wolf higher/to high?
Peach higher/to high? (wishful thinking :D)
Sonic lower?
Sheik higher. No question mark here.
Linky Winky higher?
F tier considered low tier?

Likely there won't be any drastic changes...

:052:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Perhaps we can learn from rulesets and tier lists from other countries and try to come up with a better ruleset for the U.S./Canada, rather than having to resort to a ban of a character. I mean, I hear Ganondorf ranks 5th from last, while PT ranks dead last in Japan somewhere. I'll hazard a bet it's due to a different metagame, and a different ruleset. I may be wrong, but it's still a viable guess, no?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'll have more news on this shortly, but Slhoka has made a form that will make collecting votes rather easy. :)

I'm expecting low (mid) tier to be somewhat different, if the first PAL Melee tier list is any indication. Don't really expect characters jumping tiers, but who knows. A small rise for Marth is possible, though he's already at #5 even in the US. Gluttony's presence might help Wario too.

Top Bottom