• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Online SSB64 tourney, 24 January 2009 Singles done!

kashin

Smash Rookie
Law if you see this i have to forfeit, I beat Kashin and everyone before that 2-0 but im giving Mad the win cause I cant play now i dont have time

Can you put on the results that i forfeit? =s
Dude i totally let you win on purpose, because it seemed so important to you.
You've wasted my kindness and disgraced my ancestors! YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE SEVERE!!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Dude i totally let you win on purpose, because it seemed so important to you.
You've wasted my kindness and disgraced my ancestors! YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE SEVERE!!
lol
u should be happy u didnt get any really good opponent until random
look at me, i had Law in the 1st round xD

kashin

Smash Rookie
lol nixxxon, there's plenty of good opponents i could, have, and would still beat.
You should deem yourself proud if i were to name you as one of them, unfortunatly i have not played you in a while.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol nixxxon, there's plenty of good opponents i could, have, and would still beat.
You should deem yourself proud if i were to name you as one of them, unfortunatly i have not played you in a while.
i remember playing you looong ago, that was when i started playing online
Im way better now than i was back then, but i dont know about you.

kashin

Smash Rookie
Thesame could be said for me, noone plays a game for a year and doesn't improve.

Anyway, the tourney was fun.
We should have another one like this (EU Only) some time soon!

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Nixxxon for having to bail on the doubles, girlfriend is here so couldn't play. I had Mad for the win....who's this random guy? Never seen him about? What was the score in the final? Did anyone record some matches?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Sorry Nixxxon for having to bail on the doubles, girlfriend is here so couldn't play. I had Mad for the win....who's this random guy? Never seen him about? What was the score in the final? Did anyone record some matches?
Dont worry, Dark's teammate didnt come either so i teamed up with him.
I think Mad recorded the grand finals. The Random guy is that guy who always changes nicknames (thats why hes Random) and he is a freakin master of throw out+edgeguard only LOL. I've seen several times on EGX with the nick "Amabo". And I think he always lags due to a bad connection.
lets see if i can get his msn to play p2p >_>

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Wtf you lost law, fail!

I want to play this "random" guy
Yeah I knew I'd lose if Mad would use Pika, and he did the second time I had to face him (I won the first time, check the brackets). I only usually win because I use Pika and others don't. You don't want to play Random, he lags (but no lag johns from me, he even beat me on Dreamland which I didn't expect and on which he couldn't see a thing because of his monitor).

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Yeah I knew I'd lose if Mad would use Pika, and he did the second time I had to face him (I won the first time, check the brackets). I only usually win because I use Pika and others don't. You don't want to play Random, he lags (but no lag johns from me, he even beat me on Dreamland which I didn't expect and on which he couldn't see a thing because of his monitor).
what???

And yea you can blame lag, hes really a pro on his own constant laggy matches and we are not.
Sorry for him, but in my opinion we should ban laggy players next tourney so we have not any unfair match.

craiigg

Smash Lord
id have you all if i didnt have to forfeit and i didn't get put into losers for waking up late >____>

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol M@D is good, but my pika used to beat him...again...loooing time ago
how many frames do you have with him? Hes very sensitive to delay. hes much worse on higher delay and hes hella annoying on low delay (4 frames or less)

craiigg said:
id have you all if i didnt have to forfeit and i didn't get put into losers for waking up late >____>
Are you used to Luigo's lag?...

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I dont remember exactly when it came in either, but i know me and M@D played on EGX back inthe day...i know it was a long time ago because "Metriod" (the good one) told me about M@D :p
Oh now i can remember that the p2p client versions show the date LOL. september 15 2007 is the oldest one that i know, but maybe its 1 and a half years old or more.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Oh yeah that's right craigg lost 1 match because he wasn't there, and later he forfeited after beating Kashin.

AvengerAngel was replaced by some English guy with a Japanese game after losing to Random.

Seretur and Im_Hope didn't show up and I just made them lose their match.

Just to set this all straight.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Im_Hope did show up but too late, same for J Seigal. Dave_UK didnt show up either.

And AA was replaced by Kurosaki... lol weird guy. He told that he has two brothers, one of them has 7 years old, who used his nickname to play me, and curiously has about the same level as him

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol another triple post but i have to bump this one =P

Mad sent me the emulator recordings and I've put up those matches up.

GRAND FINALS

LUIGO (RED HAT PIKACHU) VS MAD-FIGHTER (PIKACHU)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAw7Xd-Sxfg

(music: X-Japan - Silent Jealousy)

LUIGO (PIKACHU) VS MAD-FIGHTER (FOX)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMINyUhe1wg

(music: DJ Tiësto - Suburban Train)

Laggy matches. Luigo's connection is bad and has constant lag.

PS: I finally could record good quality vids with sound without Mupen recorder =D

Tourney results:

1- Random (Luigo)
2- Mad-Fighter
3- Lawrencelot
4- Craiigg
5- Kashin, Dark
7- NixxxoN, KurosakiOmino
9- Shikiso, Shiniga, Mahie, Wiidl

Teams tourney is to be finished, same for crew battle.

I hope we do another one soon!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
yea could've been much better without lag, mad is really a fast player and with the lag he was screwed

Top Bottom