• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh magawd I hope I can make this ****.

Darkrain, get the word MELEE in that title...maybe?

Also, anyone want to house mah azz? TO privilege? PM me <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i should be coming to this since i couldn't go to indiana.
and KOS-MOS and i are going to win teams.

i don't have much extra money, especially if i'll be saving for a hotel/travel fees but:
open challenge, anyone wanna have some fun $2-5 money matches? especially falcos...this ness is about to take away your money, please cooperate. i'm also just up for friendlies w/ whoever also ^.^

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Well. We have the room reserved for both saturday and sunday. That's what I thought was ... nevermind.

¯\(°_o)/¯

The 24th will be for Brawl then.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL just hope none of the brawl people show up on Sat. or vice versa XD
hype this **** up! I'm making bracket this time.

I'd probably actually go to the Brawl one, too, if it takes off. I'd like to run a personal experiment on how well I'd do simply based on mindgames/general game skill without playing the game at all (save random friendlies) for nearly a year now. =P

I also might be able to house a few people. I dunno yet.

Jace08

Smash Lord
We could do melee crews/more friendlies or something on Sunday. I mean, if we already have the center reserved for that day, and there are smashers around, we might as well for those who want to stick around for another day.

WANABHUGS

Smash Cadet
I'd probably actually go to the Brawl one, too, if it takes off. I'd like to run a personal experiment on how well I'd do simply based on mindgames/general game skill without playing the game at all (save random friendlies) for nearly a year now. =P
Dont play that game, it'll be the worst decision of your life!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
No Im shooting for a win here lol.

RaynEx want to team? Me and Tink got first like one big tourney ago.
Sorry, but if I come I'll probably be teaming with a Canadian. Again, thats if another Canadian even comes to this. I don't think anyone here knows.

That being said, I'm going to convince Cactuar to come to this and team with me. RIGHT CACTUS YEEEEEEA

PEEF!

Smash Hero
wsup midwest lol

im kfc from west coast

can anybody house me for this tourney?

(and pick me up from MCI airport on the 22nd) ^_^
Oh I'm sure you could get housing, but you'd have to bring us fresh meat aka SilentSpectre and Mango and the rest of ur buddies =]

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can prolly house you kfc
mango has expressed interest in coming to this as well

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
A ****ING WEEK pl0x
best avatar ever.
i wish i were a dinosaur...then all my friends would be dinosaurs, too.

2 days sounds jawsome, especially since if it were 1 day, it would end too late for a lot of people to drive back. so if people are already being housed/paying for hotels, any extra time sounds boss as hell.

darkrain

Smash Ace
I updated the hotel information with prices and links to booking sites. There is a motel six that is $37.99 a night for 2 doubles beds and a Super 8 that is relatively cheap as well. Two days is a definite possibility but I have to stress that there won't be much housing. If you want two days you gotta pay for it.

Also the pre-registration is up. Click here to pre-register!

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
If I get money for this and can get the days off, i guess i can come to this, but only if Darkrain will mm me. lol. Don't worry, i'm not that good, I use DK....(shhhhhh strongbad):chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom