• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesi

Smash Ace
The way we had the tournament last time, with the amount of people we had, it would be very difficult to cram it all in one day even if it's well run. dark and I were talking and I'm pretty sure we're going to make it a melee 2-day if that's okay w/ duck...otherwise, because we have to be out by no later than 10 pm (means everyone's *** out the door at 10pm no later), on Saturday night, we will almost certainly need an additional day to be comfortable and allow more people to get in the games they traveled so far for...in melee.

but he's on his way down to dallas so won't be on the forums for the next few hours... i suppose he'll be making the final decision? :). i listed on the registration page that it was a 2 day event tho..so...... <.<

darkrain

Smash Ace
It's been 2 days since last night. I updated the title to say May 23rd and May 24th.

Shit just got real.

Megachuk

Smash Ace
**** darkrain moving to texas, make texas move to darkrain. He mains captain falcon, shouldn't be too hard to pull off.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Ok, looks like it's not going to happen for me. Between plane ticket prices. flight times not matching up with what I need, and the fact that I probably can't get those days off anyways, there's just no way it's happening for me. Sorry guys, have fun at the tournament.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm organizing (and probably driving) a car departing from Evansville Indiana. I will have a few spots open. If you are on my way, or can drive to my place, I will take you. Let me know if you are interested.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Housing is going to be brutally limited at my place. I doubt I'll be able to house the 40+ that I did last time. If you have no other means of getting a hotel and my house is your last option, then feel free to contact me either via the boards or cell phone (816) 878-3896 and we can iron out details. As far as I know I will be able to comfortably house 20 or so people.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
stealth MEX was telling me to MM KFC's fox because mex gives KFC too much dk practice, to the point where KFC wins, and wants to see how kfc would do against a worse dk.

BunBun

Smash Master
Housing is going to be brutally limited at my place. I doubt I'll be able to house the 40+ that I did last time. If you have no other means of getting a hotel and my house is your last option, then feel free to contact me either via the boards or cell phone (816) 878-3896 and we can iron out details. As far as I know I will be able to comfortably house 20 or so people.
Holy crap 20 people O_o

only1Z

Smash Champion
And then darkrain had to squeeze about 20+ as well, a lot of out of staters for the last one :p Sadly unavailable this time around.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
So...

TMBG are playing Kansas City Friday May 22nd.

Then a midwest circuit tourny with all my MIDWEST peeps?!!?

This is too good to be true. Me and Treppy will be there for sure. I will kick St.Louis's *** if they dont ALL go. That means Deku, Legan, Geno!!!! And is there ANYONE who will house st.louis for sure? I cant miss darkrain leaving for anything - I miss the midwest too much.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
perfect duck will be housing you guys. ill get to pop over for some melee the night before :) teach me pika plz :D
how about this...

I teach you melee if you polish up my brawl. Ive been practicing a ton of brawl, but I need some real practice. I feel a lot better than the last time we met up, but we'll see.

And hell, N64 better effing be at this too so we can have a pika sleepover.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he's coming to a melee tournament to play brawl
confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom