• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everything you need to know about the N-word, by an N-word.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I never watched his standup so I wouldn't know. The most pointless swearing I've seen from a comedian I've watched was indeed Chris Rock .To be fair to Chris his jokes are well constructed and he is legitimately funny, but he does say f*** and mother****er a lot, like, unnecessarily.

Basicaly he uses them to the point of their impact being lost, which is what the issue is, he detracts from the impact of the words.

Now someone like George Carlin, when he adds a good **** to a joke, it just adds this hilarious emphasis that really completes it.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Teran's right, as usual, Chris Rock is ****in great but good Gawd he curses more than I do.

Still will never stop smiling when I hear him imitating a white guy going "SOMEBODY STOP THAT N*****!"

Cracka *** cracka.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Apparently Nobody saw the words

WARNING: DERANGED PORTAL FANBOY RANT BEGINS HERE. AVERT YOUR EYES AND SKIP THIS*

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey Einstein, if you don't want people to read and judge your thoughts, don't post them.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Go watch Kat Williams and you will be amazed at how clean Chris Rock seems by comparison. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that you literally don't know what he's talking about if he's being bleeped, because he doesn't use words that don't require a bleep.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It's not so much that I'm really that mad about not being able to understand him. If you try really hard, you'll figure it out. I'm just saying that when you see it in that context, you realize just how much he swears. Like, I've seen him uncensored before, but when it's being censored, that's when I realize that he literally curses as a vast majority of his vocabulary. Even when he talks about his children, he refers to them as little *** mother****ing *****s.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master

This is a visual representation of what reading Sol's posts does to your soul.

Also maybe he refers to them as little mother****ing ******s because they was bein some ignant *** lil mother****ing ni-eh I'm not a huge fan of Kate Williams.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I remember his everyday I'm shufflin' bit and I thought it was good at the time, not sure how long ago that was though.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Go watch Kat Williams and you will be amazed at how clean Chris Rock seems by comparison. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that you literally don't know what he's talking about if he's being bleeped, because he doesn't use words that don't require a bleep.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****...*****. You remember that **** I sold you last week *****, it's NOTHING ***** it's NOTHING! This **** right here *****. This **** right here *****. This **** right here *****. Right here this **** *****? This ****'s some kryptachronicunnilite *****.

ALL THE STARS lol

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****...*****. You remember that **** I sold you last week *****, it's NOTHING ***** it's NOTHING! This **** right here *****. This **** right here *****. This **** right here *****. Right here this **** *****? This ****'s some kryptachronicunnilite *****.

ALL THE STARS lol
Looking at this, I actually realize that if you just completely remove the curse words, you can piece together sentences that you will be able to understand. The bleeped words literally aren't even needed, I wish everything he said was that easy to translate.

You remember that I sold you last week? it's NOTHING! it's NOTHING! This right here? This right here? This right here? Right here this? This 's some kryptachronicunnilite!
Kinda funny now that I think about it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Tell that to the producers of Boondocks. There was one episode where they got away with a white teacher saying "*****".

PS: I'm black.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside

ALL THE STARS lol
Reported man.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This isn't the Disco Room, none of that "reported" stuff in here.

Top Bottom