• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz of MD 1st tournament Nov 15th resultz

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well done tournament. Thanks twins for opening up your house, and thanks Tantalus for helping run ****.

GGs people I played in brackets, I was the crappy Zero

Good **** Rei in teams! For us never teaming in Brawl and me sucking we did well. >.>

GGs people who ***** me in friendlies, JCaesar too goodz lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Side note-

thumbs i think i have a video of you ****** a lucario (or it was some other diddy but the play style seemed like thumbs)

let me know whose it is and i'll see if i can get it on youtube

thumbswayup

Smash Master
YES TANT I'm the red Diddy three stocking rolling Lucario (Sin) on Battlefield. Upload it if you can and I'd greatly appreciate it.

Slik- good **** in teams, we're taking top 3 at C3 for sure

JC- your crimes against counter-picking decorum will never be forgotten. I'm going MK on your *** next time.

Boss&Korn- too good, the best in MD/VA :)

B8RPE

Smash Cadet
man i wanna play some of you guys so bad lol. Some of these tourneys i cant go to cause they are so far away from where i live at. I do live in the city after all >_>.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Thx Okin ^_^
JJ you took a match from Chu? Most people do btw, Chu is the comeback king! Low ranked players always seem to do well against him in the first game...

:)

Thumbs I have no video camera so I need to find someone to record it off my TV. I'll find a way. That was Sin? Whoa!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Just want to say a couple shout outs to certain ppl for comin through yesterday.

1.Deez you were a great host..lmao :p thx
2.NinjaLink- thx 4 comin through man. didn't think you would show
3.H2YL- wow they took first again. Good ****. :p
4.The Originals-GOOD ****!!!
5.bIG UPS to my Peeps 4 lettin me hold this thing haha.. if i forgot anyone just go f*ck urself lol :p SIKE!!!

Just want to say some new comers... or new comers to me that is... That sonic was fawkin annoying!!!! but good **** i woulda mm but i wasn't feelin well at all. that random mario player who came out of no where good **** son. uhh lets see oh and Azen THANK YOU! for beatin my brothers Lucario with Peach HAHA...

Also I'm pretty sure i got the whole TIO thing done now.. Thx Hat and H2YL for makin it possible to run this :p. **** Chu's Kirby tooo good! good **** Chu.

and lastly THANKS! P~S for comin though later when me NinjaLink and Neo were starvin like hell and takin us to CrackDonalds! FTW!!!!! lmao...

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
JJ you took a match from Chu? Most people do btw, Chu is the comeback king! Low ranked players always seem to do well against him in the first game...

:)

Thumbs I have no video camera so I need to find someone to record it off my TV. I'll find a way. That was Sin? Whoa!
Its called sandbagging lol.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
They're goes my confidence <_< but he didn't seem to be sandbagging, he played the same throught all 3 games...meh it don't matter. I know I'm at least decent.

EDIT: I hope that "low ranked player" comment wasnt inferring that I suck =(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
^This.
Anyway, good **** everyone. There were a ton of Kirbies here :/. (I remember when it was just like, me and Gonzo.) Poker was mad fun, though it sucked that I couldn't be there longer... Someone should post results on that :p. I know Thumbs cashed out with $6 (LMAO!) I had to cash out with $10.50.

Shoutouts
Fauxdefafadude829 (BTree): THESE *****ES DONT DIE!?Jeez, thanks for leaving me 2v1 for most of those matches D:. lol, good **** in teams Ron. Work on that ZSS <3. I trust you man, I trust you!

DK Smash: Amazing DK, Ron was right about Snake being a bad idea lol. I need to come over there with all of you guys, smashing while getting smashed. Though in Poker, I don't know why you went all in when there was only 50 cents in the pot pre-flop.

Kirbstir: Haha good **** in melee. Was so much fun. How about when I broke two shields and just let you **** both with Falcon? **** was TOO good.

EE: STOP TEXTING DAMMIT. As Hat said, it's not like your talking to any girls. And then as Thumbs said, unless it's your mom. Dammit lol.

Azen: Dammit...

Korn and Boss: Good **** beating Azen and Chillin. Good ****. Though when me and Ron did Double Falcon vs Double MK, I hit with two Falcon Punches. RAAAAPE

Poyo: Nice results dude :p. Maybe I should have played you since last time I beat you pretty badly o_O;. You beat DKSmash and Slik, god daaamn.

Spec: Sexy Zero Suit Samus.

Neo: Haha I just felt like going Ike first match, games were fun. Kirby can't do much against Marth since your spacing is so good x_x
-Rei

Bandit

Smash Lord
Good **** twins for holding the tourney.

Poyo - Good games man. I'll have a CP figured out for our next match.

Rei - Good **** on taking me out in teams and singles. Good games anyway.

Tree - "Stop that," too good

Waffles - Thanks for the ride man, hopefully the next time we team I will have figured out that the blue lucario is, in fact, not a threat to me.

To anyone else, good ****

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
You didn't beat me THAT badly Rei. I still got you down to one stock at high percent. Yeah, we should have another Kirby ditto sometime. Plus it was at the stage I almost always ban, but hey, no johns. I'm bad in friendlies as well, but I won't john, you beat me legitly. It would be fun to have a tourney match against you though :D

Also against DK smash, the last match, I spiked him at like 0% and he just did Up-B without charging it and died lol, he was making a comeback, but since I was one stock ahead, I was being more reckless and aggresive. The match was still fun and intense.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Young friend, it's called sarcasm, lol

@JJ- i have no idea whether you are good or not, but people Chu doesn't know that well he'll sandbag on, either he wants to try and comeback from 2 lives down or he wants to pick halberd, because he loves that stage. I didn't get a chance to see your R.O.B, we should rob ditto next tourney. But since it was your first and I did the bracket, i rated you at a low seed. But Chu doesn't let complete scrubs beat him either, so I know you've got some stuff! I hope to see you at more tourneys, we need more ROB.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
My favorite part of the evening was finding out that a relationship is necessary before you can do the horizontal mombo

And that Don King-like guy making money off of NEO's matches, too good

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well that's up to each tournament organizer, so like at C3 if Hat has any say i'm sure you'll be a 6, but somebody like Tope or G-reg may not know you and rate you at 5.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Agh, I need to start placing better at more tourneys, I want to goto C3, but my ride (aka my dad lulz) is reluctant to take me. Cause before this tourney, my best placing was 25th lulz. Speaking of lulz, lol at Lil B begging for a bye. I feel so scrubbish when I'm rated at a 5.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
@JJ- i have no idea whether you are good or not, but people Chu doesn't know that well he'll sandbag on, either he wants to try and comeback from 2 lives down or he wants to pick halberd, because he loves that stage. I didn't get a chance to see your R.O.B, we should rob ditto next tourney. But since it was your first and I did the bracket, i rated you at a low seed. But Chu doesn't let complete scrubs beat him either, so I know you've got some stuff! I hope to see you at more tourneys, we need more ROB.

My bad for gettin defensive. Just tryin to get out there and prove I got skill ;) but hopefully I'll show at another tourney between now and January, it all depends. Living in southern Maryland limits where my parents are willing to drive. But we shall rep ROB no doubt bout that ^_^

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
GOOD **** KORN AND BOSS FOR BEATING GROOM BLUE !!!!!!! D:

but sadly, i won't get to team with Boss again for while... :(

shout outs to everyone who supporting me while me and boss played teams
you guys r awesome! :p

also, NinjaLink - you will be at yoster's this friday so could I get the vids from your wii that day.. ? : ( i'll bring my recorder + usb

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol Kornnn very good ****!!! you and Boss should team more IMO. Team RushHour For The Win! hahaha. and glad to see my support helped you win agasint 5% Tax.. that campy DDD sigh...

Reioumu

Smash Lord
By the way Hat, do you have a link to your laptop? I might think about getting one :o.

btw, who is team bible black?
-Rei

HAT

Smash Ace
ROFL

everybody is too awestruck to say anything about me and chu winning in teams

...ROFL me too.

edit- when are the matches recorded on ninjalink's **** going to be uploaded?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good **** Deez and sin but mostly deez jk lmao

also poyo good **** and all but I wasn't *****ing about getting a bye I just did not want to play a god **** sonic 1st round honestly I didn't like the seeding for singles that much and it can be better

Boss - ur like the first person I EVER lost to in low tier MM good ****

Originals - good ****

Hat and Chu - never would of guessed 1st

EE - ur gay low tier MM me already

Poyo - MM too 3$ low tier

Rei and Kirbster - good **** in melee lol

Neo - I <3 ur Marth no homo

NL - good **** coming from new york for a local tournament

Chu didn't get a bye and Tant did WTF???!!!!???

New ppls - nice to see u came

Yosters lil bro aka David - Good **** in friendlies and all

Everyone else - Can't go and win C3 so see u all proboly at Chu's

and happy thanksgiving I guess lulz

Top Bottom