• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz of MD 1st tournament Nov 15th resultz

Woozle

Smash Journeyman
I have to say one thing about this tournament.

It was POORLY organized. POORLY. Things started almost 2 hours late, the brackets were confused, there was little in the realm of seating for those playing, let alone those watching.

I can understand it was held in a basement, and I can understand that there wasn't much space. But honestly, it could have been handled a lot smoother.

boss8

Smash Hero
I have to say one thing about this tournament.

It was POORLY organized. POORLY. Things started almost 2 hours late, the brackets were confused, there was little in the realm of seating for those playing, let alone those watching.

I can understand it was held in a basement, and I can understand that there wasn't much space. But honestly, it could have been handled a lot smoother.
hi hater.....

hi hater....

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Smash tourneys always start late, get used to it. I think the turnout was much bigger than they anticipated. It was also their first tourney, give them a break. I think they did a good job under the circumstances, and I look forward to their next one.

So many newcomers turning out for these MK-banned tourneys, I love it :)

OffTheChain

Smash Ace

EE: STOP TEXTING DAMMIT. As Hat said, it's not like your talking to any girls. And then as Thumbs said, unless it's your mom. Dammit lol.

I was talking to my friend,, she just got off work, took her out with the money I won from you fags in poker ^_^

Anyway good torny, ran pretty smooth for your first time, host more.

Hat is too good~!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOL ee took money from you guys in poker RApeeeeeeeee

hopefully i'll come back soon :p

good **** originals

i'll play poker too if you guys do it another time lol i **** in that

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo - MM too 3$ low tier
I will, but my usual ride (aka my dad lulz) doesn't wanna give me a ride to C3. If I can get a ride, I'll be there and I'll MM you there. If I can't make it there, don't worry, I'll definately be at Chu's. My PT vs your Yoshi, should be fun :D

HAT

Smash Ace
I was talking to my friend,, she just got off work, took her out with the money I won from you fags in poker ^_^

Anyway good torny, ran pretty smooth for your first time, host more.

Hat is too good~!
please don't use that face, it wasn't meant for black people.

Coney

Smash Master
figures i'd have to fight azen second round :I

Good stuff guys. Didn't get to stay as long as I wanted to (i owe you a few games caesar), but good **** from everyone I played.

JJ, you've got a good ROB there pal. Sorry we had to play mostly FFA's, but they always came down to just you and me ;D

EDIT - also, all things considered, I didn't mind the wait. Woozy came only for doubles with me and we did bad. Ba-a-a-a-ad. So don't be too rough. I got to play a bunch of people who I personally thought were good but people told me otherwise.
i suppose i'm too inclusive

also

ZAP yo dumb ***

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu didn't get a bye and Tant did WTF???!!!!???

and happy thanksgiving I guess lulz
SSR came late, and the bracket was already done, and the randomizer put him in there, thats why that happened. Same with DK Smash.

Sorry that you didn't like the seeding. I will get it better next time- and if I do it again I'll make sure I fight in round 1 :) The bracket gave me a bye by default. I basically just switched it so that any good players who didn't get byes got them, like Azen and such.

Woozle

Smash Journeyman
I am. :|

Looking at mid-to-late January.

i have to work around being out-of-state for college O:

Top Bottom