• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

john!

Smash Hero
Dammit I lost the game.

Mine's a parody of the Obama "HOPE" posters, featuring Mango (he uses the word "****" quite a bit in case you didn't know). Hurray for the Cutout filter.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I just can't help but laugh seeing your avatar every time. I KNOW Evil Marik was bat**** insane especially after watching the vid you linked, but I don't remember him sticking out his tongue like that.

As for my avatar, it's Vela from the forgotten gem of a game on the N64 called Jet Force Gemini. I <3333 Vela.
1st of all big YES to jet force gemini,that game was great(and very tough to 100%)

2nd I think Marik only stuck his tongue out in the Japanese version of the show.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
Mine's C.C from Code Geass. I found the original picture online and edited it to my liking. I'm most likely going to get a new avatar soon, but i'm not really sure which one i'm going to choose.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Mario Paint? :3

Mine is an unconscious/dead Link with a Cucco nearby. Anyone who's played Ocarina of Time will understand the joke.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Mine is a guy from a show called "Darker Than Black". Awesome show btw.

His name is Hei and he's pretty much the best. I don't know, I think this avatar suits me. I'll keep it for awhile.

M.K

Level 55
Electrode, one of my Shiny Pokemon that is on my competitive team battle for Pokemon Platinum/SoulSilver/PBR.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Despite any changes I ever do, mine will always be Blooper in some form or other. :3

This is just his mask.

This thread is great btw, I finally understand everyone's stupid avatars.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Hee.

My avatar is the Medic from Team Fortress 2, an awesome FPS. A friend of mine put the words 'Hello Fraulein!' in it, which is one of his many wonderful quotes. :3
I love TF2.

All the characters seem psychotic though.

EDIT: Avoiding double post for new avatar. I think he's laughing at Link.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Mine is a girl named Janie. She's definitely a bit of a tomboy. ;)
She used to be a human but she always wanted to be a monster, so she used magic to make herself one. Her mom grounded her for, like, a month after that.

In case you're wondering, I made her up.
The yellow background is to match Smashboards. If you go check KC-MM it's blue there.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
6 color toucan originally made for a pixeljoint.com avatar, took me an hour and a bit to make 'cuz I'm slowww as hell at pixel art

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's just Edgeworth, one of the coolest characters from Phoenix Wright.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Avatar character: Death the kid- Son of Death himself

Partners:Liz and patty,They're sisters who transform into twin pistols

Anime:Soul eater.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Vibrant red hair, singing like it's the last song she'll ever sing, Hayley Williams.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Mine is simply a Celebi avi made by Zook...

I'm trying to look for one of Todd from the Chowder episode Sheboodles. I love that show and that guy is pure awesomeness...

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
Well this is Yuuna from A Visual Kei band called [_Vani;lla]. He is the lead guitarist in that band. This band has more costume changes then albums/singles. This is my favorite picture of Yuuna. I love his hairpiece...

Denzi

Smash Master
Mine is Sync the Tempest, one of the six God-Generals from Tales of the Abyss. Love that game.

Top Bottom