• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

UberMario

Smash Master
Mine's a " battle" of Chun-Li vs. Mario from the German Club Nintendo comics. Mario enters a Street Fighter tournament and ends up battling Chun-Li. He thinks she is cute but she ends up still trying to fight him anyway, however, Mario can't bring himself to hurt her so he uses a feather to tickle her and manages to win the match because she couldn't get back up in time. lol

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
It's Joker from the animated Batman series.. Well, one of them, I think there are more of them.

...Whatever, it's from the good Batman series.

P.S. This Joker > The one from The Dark Knight.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Mine's El Fuerte from Street Fighter IV in his new Aztec outfit. I liked this costume the moment I saw it and eagerly waited for a high quality picture to be avilable to make an avatar of it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Vyse the Blue Rouge from the Dreamcast/Gamecube game Skies of Arcadia or Skies of Arcadia: Legends. He's the main protagonist and with his best friend he explores the world of Arcadia.

I love this game, easily one of my favorites!

UberMario

Smash Master
This is Yoshi's pose when he gets hit in the head in the game Yoshi's Safari.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
for the longest time i had an avatar of luffy with the same pose

then i copied it on my webcam

the rest is history

vZakat

Half Genie
My avatar is of Marina from mischief makers. This particular picture is from Rakugaki Showtime where marina makes a cameo appearance as a playable character.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Marth.

Obviously. Don't know why I'm using it. I haven't touched Brawl in a long time. Guess it's just because I like the picture and Marth is cute! :laugh:

Yaya

Smash Champion
It's the new Grass Starter from the 5th gen of Pokemon.

The smug look on it's face says it all.

M.K

Level 55
Since I'm using a Kricketot in my playthrough of Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia, I changed my avatar to a cute Kricketot. ^_^

D

Deleted member

As of May 14, 2010:

My avatar is Mega Man walking out of Wily's castle while it is buring at the end of Megaman 7.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
My Avatar shows a picture of Red Foreman from That 70s Show with words directly underneath him that cleverly say Red Foreman - you know where his foot is going.

UberMario

Smash Master
I think this is pretty self-explanitory why I chose it. Look at it closely.

Top Bottom