• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i was using TheShyGuy's bone tree editor. i'll try manual hexing next then.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
that's the smashball "aura" goes to D:
and I dont find the TransN cause I bet it must be TransN or a TopN Childbone D:
(not the TopN itself)
Despite popular belief, I have reason to believe that the section labeled "Hurtboxes" are the smash ball bones and the section labeled "Smash Ball bones?"
is used for various things. For example, when I fixed the references in that section to reflect the new model, It fixed stretching when GFX from getting hit by elemental attacks were on the Extrabones. Also the flight smoke was fixed as well.
Unknown T are the true hurtboxes.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
you must do roader!
I would love to continue working on him, but I don't have a properly functioning model.

I lack the means to fix it myself, so I've been reliant on taking people's words for it. So far, he can move and hold items, but that's it. Graphics don't attach right and throws do the typical polygon stretching. I'm pretty sure there was another problem, but nothing else comes to mind.

I suppose if someone could fix it, preferably over Wario, then we'd be in business.

In short: plzfixkthnxbai. :3

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I would love to continue working on him, but I don't have a properly functioning model.

I lack the means to fix it myself, so I've been reliant on taking people's words for it. So far, he can move and hold items, but that's it. Graphics don't attach right and throws do the typical polygon stretching. I'm pretty sure there was another problem, but nothing else comes to mind.

I suppose if someone could fix it, preferably over Wario, then we'd be in business.

I can try to fix it for you!
just send them to me :3

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

I found out whats the problem about the "Throw" polygon glitch :3 it wasn't the models fault, it was the FitWario.pac xD
just need to test it.
otherwise, the Graphics might need to re-attach to Roader since the graphics are Attach to Warios bones, not Roader. if any grapfics are over a extrabone, it will be in middle of the stage :3
While I am on flow, I can swap where Roader can hold his items :3
Now for stock heads.

This is for shiggles.

Anyway, I hope Roader can be successfully fixed this way.
just so awesome!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I found out whats the problem about the "Throw" polygon glitch :3 it wasn't the models fault, it was the FitWario.pac xD
just need to test it.
otherwise, the Graphics might need to re-attach to Roader since the graphics are Attach to Warios bones, not Roader. if any grapfics are over a extrabone, it will be in middle of the stage :3
While I am on flow, I can swap where Roader can hold his items :3
The items have already been fixed, but the bones used for things like Final Smash glow haven't. Since Roader doesn't have that many, I suggest attaching extra ones to HipN if possible.

Also, the person that did some fixing previously said that Wario is difficult to work with in regards to fixing things for model swaps. Has this been an issue up to this point?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
The items have already been fixed, but the bones used for things like Final Smash glow haven't. Since Roader doesn't have that many, I suggest attaching extra ones to HipN if possible.

Also, the person that did some fixing previously said that Wario is difficult to work with in regards to fixing things for model swaps. Has this been an issue up to this point?
so the item are fix but Final Smash is not, I can fix the Final smash Aura with the FitWario.Pac or if you want I can attach all ExtraBones to HipN (Dont know how it will appeared in game but I can xD)

I didn't see any problem right now, all I see the BoneRefs in tabuu has value "400" and higher but that's doesn't bother me cause I know what to do :3

Razanak7

Smash Ace
so the item are fix but Final Smash is not, I can fix the Final smash Aura with the FitWario.Pac or if you want I can attach all ExtraBones to HipN (Dont know how it will appeared in game but I can xD)

I didn't see any problem right now, all I see the BoneRefs in tabuu has value "400" and higher but that's doesn't bother me cause I know what to do :3
I say just do what you think would work best and see what happens.

And before I forget again, the graphics in question that glitched didn't seem to be attached to any bones, or even visible. Most of the time, nothing showed up at all. I believe the textures for Overalls Wario showed them, since there were a few times that they did. But I don't really have any solid evidence for that; all I know is that graphics screw up.

I just realized... Delfino Plaza is codenamed STGDOLPIC, and the Boo poster in Serena Beach has that written on it. Hm.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
That's just what Isle Delfino is called in Japan. Dolphic Island.
Hm. That's nifty.

Also pikazz, if it's not too much to ask, could I count on you to help with the Wario Man model replacement when I finally get to that point?

Edit: By the way, does anyone happen to know of a good way to find someone who hacked your YouTube account?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Hm. That's nifty.

Also pikazz, if it's not too much to ask, could I count on you to help with the Wario Man model replacement when I finally get to that point?

Edit: By the way, does anyone happen to know of a good way to find someone who hacked your YouTube account?
sure, I can :3
also, I have fix the polygon stretch when grabbed and throwed, he can throw without any polygon issue (except for forward throw O.o, dont know why)
all his extra bones have their parent bones as HipN instead for ThrowN bone now, making all the final smash glow stick to his body, not in the center of the stage.
he couldn't pick up any item O.o (I mean like pokeball and capsule) so I fixed it for you :3

he seems 99% glitchfree, only left is actually fix the random polygon issues xD

if you think it, change you password pronto!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
sure, I can :3
also, I have fix the polygon stretch when grabbed and throwed, he can throw without any polygon issue (except for forward throw O.o, dont know why)
all his extra bones have their parent bones as HipN instead for ThrowN bone now, making all the final smash glow stick to his body, not in the center of the stage.
he couldn't pick up any item O.o (I mean like pokeball and capsule) so I fixed it for you :3

he seems 99% glitchfree, only left is actually fix the random polygon issues xD

if you think it, change you password pronto!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Filler: Part 2.

Now that Roader seems to be back in the works for about the fifth time, I've been steadily reworking his moveset and getting some more animations done.

However, there is one thing I'm stuck on; the Final Smash. I currently have three ideas, and can't decide which. For the sake of getting it out there, I'll just post the list so the ideas can be weighed upon.
- Blitzkrieg: Revs engine, then launches forward and poses with fireworks. Can fly off ledges. Hitting makes crowd cheer. Simplest, but boring.
- RoadRager: Transforms into RoadRager (model swap of Galleom reshaped like Roader). Most difficult by far, as it requires completely reanimating it.
- Excite Blast: Spawns two large cannons that constantly shoot fire for a certain amount of time. Tire has flames. Fairly simple, but very similar to ROB's without the stronger blasts.

Also, the current list of complete animations:
Wait1
Wait2
Wait3
WaitItem
WalkBrake
WalkFast
WalkMiddle
WalkSlow
Dash
Run
RunBrake
Turn
TurnRun
TurnRunBrake
JumpAerialB
JumpAerialF
JumpB
JumpF
JumpSquat
DamageFall
Fall
FallAerial
FallAerialB
FallAerialF
FallB
FallF
LandingHeavy
LandingLight
Squat
SquatB
SquatF
SquatRv
SquatWait
StepAirPose
StepBack
StepFall
StepJump
StepPose
Guard
GuardOff
GuardOn
GuardDamage
EscapeAir
EscapeB
EscapeF
EscapeN
Attack11
Attack12
AttackDash
AttackAirB
AttackAirHi
AttackAirN
LandingAirB
LandingAirN
ItemScrew
ItemScrewFall
ItemDragoonGet
ItemDragoonRide
ItemBig
ItemSmall
DamageHi1
DamageHi2
DamageHi3
DamageLw1
DamageLw2
DamageLw3
DamageN1
DamageN2
DamageN3
Swim
SwimEnd
SwimF
SwimRise
SwimTurn
SwimDrown
SwimDrownOut
EntryL
EntryR
Lose
Win2
Win2Wait
Win3
Win3Wait

Which reminds me; Pikazz, have you checked the item placements for equipment like the Bunny Hood and Screw Attack graphics? It's low-priority, but I'm curious.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Is roader still over Wario? If so, unless you dig DEEP into the Final Smash action, you'll pretty much HAVE to use Wario-Man for the FS so you might as well make Road rage over Wario-Man. :/

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Filler: Part 2.

Now that Roader seems to be back in the works for about the fifth time, I've been steadily reworking his moveset and getting some more animations done.

However, there is one thing I'm stuck on; the Final Smash. I currently have three ideas, and can't decide which. For the sake of getting it out there, I'll just post the list so the ideas can be weighed upon.
- Blitzkrieg: Revs engine, then launches forward and poses with fireworks. Can fly off ledges. Hitting makes crowd cheer. Simplest, but boring.
- RoadRager: Transforms into RoadRager (model swap of Galleom reshaped like Roader). Most difficult by far, as it requires completely reanimating it.
- Excite Blast: Spawns two large cannons that constantly shoot fire for a certain amount of time. Tire has flames. Fairly simple, but very similar to ROB's without the stronger blasts.

Also, the current list of complete animations:
Wait1
Wait2
Wait3
WaitItem
WalkBrake
WalkFast
WalkMiddle
WalkSlow
Dash
Run
RunBrake
Turn
TurnRun
TurnRunBrake
JumpAerialB
JumpAerialF
JumpB
JumpF
JumpSquat
DamageFall
Fall
FallAerial
FallAerialB
FallAerialF
FallB
FallF
LandingHeavy
LandingLight
Squat
SquatB
SquatF
SquatRv
SquatWait
StepAirPose
StepBack
StepFall
StepJump
StepPose
Guard
GuardOff
GuardOn
GuardDamage
EscapeAir
EscapeB
EscapeF
EscapeN
Attack11
Attack12
AttackDash
AttackAirB
AttackAirHi
AttackAirN
LandingAirB
LandingAirN
ItemScrew
ItemScrewFall
ItemDragoonGet
ItemDragoonRide
ItemBig
ItemSmall
DamageHi1
DamageHi2
DamageHi3
DamageLw1
DamageLw2
DamageLw3
DamageN1
DamageN2
DamageN3
Swim
SwimEnd
SwimF
SwimRise
SwimTurn
SwimDrown
SwimDrownOut
EntryL
EntryR
Lose
Win2
Win2Wait
Win3
Win3Wait

Which reminds me; Pikazz, have you checked the item placements for equipment like the Bunny Hood and Screw Attack graphics? It's low-priority, but I'm curious.
dont know what causing the random polygon stretches yet, but I believe it is acutally the animation itself :/ I used wario's original animation, not roader so that might be the problem lol xD
I can send you my fix if you want :3

also, the bunny hood and screw are in his mouth O.o I can fix it but dont know exactly what for value I should change.

RoadRager is the most awesome cause he will transform into a other thing, only bowser and wario can do it so take the chance :3 but it's alot of hard work D:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Is roader still over Wario? If so, unless you dig DEEP into the Final Smash action, you'll pretty much HAVE to use Wario-Man for the FS so you might as well make Road rage over Wario-Man. :/
Unless it's hard-coded, preventing the transformation should be just removing the trigger event.

dont know what causing the random polygon stretches yet, but I believe it is acutally the animation itself :/ I used wario's original animation, not roader so that might be the problem lol xD
I can send you my fix if you want :3

also, the bunny hood and screw are in his mouth O.o I can fix it but dont know exactly what for value I should change.

RoadRager is the most awesome cause he will transform into a other thing, only bowser and wario can do it so take the chance :3 but it's alot of hard work D:
Definitely send it, I'd like to see how progress is going. I can also send the animation file if it would help.

As for RoadRager, I'm still not sure what I would do with it. Since Wario and Wario Man share an animation file, they would have to have the same basic bones for things to match up. I'd like to just do a model edit, but stupid 3Ds and all the others don't work on my computer.

Well, that was before my last format... but I doubt it would suddenly work. Maybe I'll try it sometime if I can get a hold of the programs.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Definitely send it, I'd like to see how progress is going. I can also send the animation file if it would help.

As for RoadRager, I'm still not sure what I would do with it. Since Wario and Wario Man share an animation file, they would have to have the same basic bones for things to match up. I'd like to just do a model edit, but stupid 3Ds and all the others don't work on my computer.

Well, that was before my last format... but I doubt it would suddenly work. Maybe I'll try it sometime if I can get a hold of the programs.
you could otherwise vertex hack the roader model into something more naughty, make a bone like "Xrot" and rename it example "2Xrot" and put that bone in all animation with it original Xrot and let "2Xrot" have example 1.3 in scale xD

I will send them soon :3

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, I'm more interested in getting Maria working than Drac, so I'll focus on her most of all. What if I were to replace the reflective textures with a small invisible texture file?

And EY, I'll try the 10.55 thing. I wonder if 10.75 would work too.

Afterwards, Pikazz or Snoopy, I'd like to send her to you guys, if that's okay. :)

EDIT: LOVE the new Lyn stuff, fella! :3

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
11 could work fine too now that I looked again at them in BB.
The sizes match up best when it's at 11 character wise. Not sure about Stages.
Problem is how to get the model scaled on the character. Probably via PSAs attribute?

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
So then, the only thing I could think of is to re-format the textures, and then try again. If it still doesn't work, then it's off to Tabuu, it seems.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Snoopy said:
one of two possibilities (without looking at them, anyways).

1) lack of bones, since Peach has 103, and Pit has 91. did you add in bones at all (if needed)?

2) going over the file size limit. it does occasionally happen with model swaps, and you'd just need change the texture format of the textures so they take less space (CMPR format usually drops it the most).
Okay, so I checked a little deeper into Maria, and here are my observations:

1. No, Snoopy, Maria already had more bones than Peach, so the problem doesn't lie in bone count.

2. The textures are already in CMPR. So I'll try replacing the reflective textures with invisible ones then (that are way smaller in filesize, of course)

xxmasal22xx

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys. Some of you may know me from KcMm/Brawl Vault. Am I still able to submit a character for this thread?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Wow, I completely forgot I Inherited this thread.... Does anyone want it? Or should I update it first >.<

I'm sooooo far behind.

If anyone wants to do a quick recap, otherwise i'll read everything since my last post. which was sometime in 2010.

Top Bottom