• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Update on the other one of my 3 current, on-going projects: Rukia Kuchiki.

I found a pack of ripped models from Bleach VS Crusade on BrawlVault, and updated her model and textures. To no avail. The game crashes after I select a stage... I kept the same FitSnake.pac Snoopy fixed and ripped some of her animations from the file I dl'ed on BrawlBox, but it just won't load anymore. :(

Snoopy, would you mind taking a look at her again, please?

Not to mention, I can't animate her worth fack....

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
TC, you broke Rukia! but i edited the model to fit the FitSnake.pac, and by changing the model, well, you saw the result. if you haven't gotten it fixed yet, send me the files and i'll do it. it almost looks like it's a different model than the one i edited, which is also another reason it could be screwing up.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
TC, you broke Rukia! but i edited the model to fit the FitSnake.pac, and by changing the model, well, you saw the result. if you haven't gotten it fixed yet, send me the files and i'll do it. it almost looks like it's a different model than the one i edited, which is also another reason it could be screwing up.
Okay... that sounds strange, because it looks like the same d*mn model from the same d*mn game. XD

And no, I do not live in RI. I was *cough*
bypassingtheswearfilter
*cough*

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
TC, how exactly did you get Rukia to do that? from what i can tell, the models are the same, but the model i originally fixed had 3 after most of the bones, and a few other bones are named differently. it looks like you were moving her in her t-pose position, which often does that to any model.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, I'm using Snake's MotionEtc, which ALWAYS has her in TPose except for the anims I took from Bleach Versus Crusade, and it still does that. :(

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Does anyone know which animations are for footstooling/being footstooled?
Step(blah).

Well, I'm using Snake's MotionEtc, which ALWAYS has her in TPose except for the anims I took from Bleach Versus Crusade, and it still does that. :(
It does that because you changed the T stance, and she won't use normal Brawl animations because the bones aren't the same names.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
So, Razanak, you're saying that it COULD work if I was to rename her bones to Brawl names?
Yes, but I still doubt they would move right. Models from other games tend to move differently, and some are awkward sizes. As long as the rotations match up and you fix translations, it should work.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
How cool would it be to port a Metal Gear Gekko over one of the Alloys? I could snatch the model and textures from Shadow Moses Island. The Gekko unit were fearsome war machines first introduced in MGS4.

It could fire it's machine gun while holding down the A button. It could also do some cool kicks and such.
It's grab move should force opponents on the ground, and it should step on them.
The ability to grab the Gekko should be disabled.

ATM, it sounds stupid, but if you have played MGS4 like me, Gekko would be really cool to have playable.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
How cool would it be to port a Metal Gear Gekko over one of the Alloys? I could snatch the model and textures from Shadow Moses Island. The Gekko unit were fearsome war machines first introduced in MGS4.

It could fire it's machine gun while holding down the A button. It could also do some cool kicks and such.
It's grab move should force opponents on the ground, and it should step on them.
The ability to grab the Gekko should be disabled.

ATM, it sounds stupid, but if you have played MGS4 like me, Gekko would be really cool to have playable.
That'd be pretty cool. It only has twenty one bones though, so even then you'd have to add bones and such. :|

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
That'd be pretty cool. It only has twenty one bones though, so even then you'd have to add bones and such. :|
Then I'll have to use the good ol' Fortwaffle's Bone Adder.

Like I said, when holding down A, it should fire invisable hitboxes that would resemble a machine gun.

It would also be cool for it's side smash for it to spawn grenades, much like MGS4. The cooler thing would be that, the longer the side smash is held, the farther the grenade goes. Much like Snake's U Smash.
The grenade is located in Common3.pac and it should be useable.

Well, I'll try some model swapping and using Fortwaffle's Bone adder.
The Gekko will replace the Green Alloy.

For those who don't know what Gekko are, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1B0qwDI64E
The Gekko begain their Kickball practice at 1:10

MOOOOOOO!

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
:( (Sigh) If anyone wants my Tails Project i still have it. Lets just says its one of my failures that was never finished, i have no hope for it either... Its on yoshi i fixed most bugs, still has
Glitches:
Grab
Ledge
Item
And needs to have new constructed animations, animations put usable M&SOWG anims in
Lastyly PSA
I know its alot but if your up for it PM me :)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so is this the thread where i can beg and plead for someone to make Sesshomaru for me? i cant make characters due to not having the option to.... if not this thread then which? much love

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Brawl, it's from Shadow Moses Island.
Wrong. He means which game it came from. It's from Metal Gear Solid 4. I'll be getting it's model from Shadow Moses Island (Which is in Brawl), if that's what you meant.

Also, Shadow Moses Island is not a game, it's an area in both MGS1 and MGS4 that you had to sneak inside both times.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Can you make him not so..... ummmm big?

even though how epic he looks. but i don't want a target that huge on the battlefield.......

BUT HOTDAMN that's good.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
It's Giga Bowser, Wing. He HAS to be big, it's the law! :laugh:

But thanks. ^^

But I may need help, though. I want to make him the same size he was in Melee.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Thank you. Not bad for simple ports and reworks of Bowser animations, eh? :)

Well, that's the least of my problems, Pikazz.

My biggest worry is that his Specials will be a pain to recreate. :(

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
No, Giga Bowser IS THE LAW.
And yes I'm still working on the Gekko.

Somone should have Killable Giga Bowser vs. Tabuu.

Anyways, I got the Gekko over the Green Alloy:

As I mentioned earlier, I came up with a moveset idea that is possible via PSA.
I already have it's Wait animations I stole from SMI Stage, but it still needs some work. Plus, since I cannot use my Wii at the moment, I don't even know if it'll work in game yet. I'll use the bone adder, then resizing the Gekko to it's correct size then I'll try testing it in game.

Anyways, here is the official moveset:
- A Button: Machine gun, hold down this button and it'll fire invisable hitboxes rapidly.
Should cause around 3-4% damage per bullet.

- Side Smash: Grenade. Just like MGS4, Gekkos could toss grenades. Unlike most Smash attacks, the longer you hold the button, the farther the grenade will travel. I can use Snake's grenade which is located in Common3.pac

- Down Smash: Somthing Similiar to Falcon's Down Smash. It would really fit the Gekko.

- Up Smash: Not really sure, but I guess Falcon's Up Smash.

-Grab: I really wanted to make the Gekko force the opponent on the ground, and it will automatically step on them, causing them to get stuck in the ground.

-Dash Attack: Fox's dash attack would fit the Gekko perfectly.

Why I choose to replace the Green Alloy

Green Alloy is
- Simple.
- Easy to edit.
- Limited with no shield, and no ability to grab items, much like a real Gekko.
- A character nobody cares about, and I don't think anybody would mind it.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
It's Giga Bowser, Wing. He HAS to be big, it's the law! :laugh:

But thanks. ^^

But I may need help, though. I want to make him the same size he was in Melee.
Even still, having him too big kind of breaks him. If you're planning to make him balanced, shrinking is a must.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I want to make him Melee sized. In Melee, he seemed fairly balanced (except for the inability to throw/grab him and the slightly OP'd Smashes, even less broken than those top tier "Gods").

And BTW I'm referring to the "default" Melee Giga, the one we hacked the game to play as and nothing modified.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Like the one in debug mode.
The size won't make him broken, but mediocre.

Being a huge target is a huge problem and his unaltered physics make him tilt bait, to use an understatement.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Even in his FS form he can easily navigate the SSE levels. He just can't open doors cuzz he isn't programmed to be able to.

But for Target, that's why I want to reduce his size to that of his Melee self. He wasn't huge in Melee, just big.

Top Bottom