• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
alright, i finally got my sd card working right, so i will be putting the animal crosser over the yellow alloy (if anyone can think of a better name for him, tell me).

and thank you brawlshifter for the clarification, i thought that since most of the city folk files were .brres i could use them (noob enthusiasm). so that pretty much shot down my planned moveset, unless anyone knows how to make new articles/items i could use with him. what i was planning with him was using his shovel for smash attacks, the bug net for aerial attacks, fishing rod for grabbing and probably recovery (before i couldnt get him to load on olimar), and the slingshot and axe for special attacks (again, before i couldnt get him to load on olimar). so if anyone knows how to do that, that would be great (just the shovel, rod and net at this point). otherwise, i need a new moveset, so im completely open for suggestions.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
does anyone know if there is a geno model/trophy i could use because i want to go ahead and attempt him btw since my wii broke and my labtop all my previous projects were destroyed but i save some to media fire so if anyone wants to take on my hammer bro , paratroopa, or pikmin idea then pm and ill send link
Geno does not have a model or trophy. And even if he did have a trophy, it wouldn't work over a character.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Try this:

Code:
Battlefield My Music Reset (Resets all music back to as it should be, bar in the middle for probability):
4A000000 9017EBCC
14000000 000026FC
14000004 00000032
14000008 000027EE
1400000C 00000032
14000010 00002711
14000014 00000032
14000018 00002813
1400001C 00000032
14000020 00002815
14000024 00000032
E0000000 80008000
You should only have to run this code once, and it will fix Battlefield :bee:

I ended up fixing My Music, but I still can't get Custom CSS on here. Can someone post a glitch-free codelist for the list at the beginning of this topic? Thanks!
The codeset I recently put in the OP is glitch free, as long as you use all the codes.

Hyperstar96

Smash Rookie
The codeset I recently put in the OP is glitch free, as long as you use all the codes.
Finally! Everything works! Thanks for your help :bigthumbu

Also, while I'm here, I want to play as Knuckle Joe, but it came with a separate GCT file with the codes to play as him. Is there some program that lets me extract this file and see what codes are in it?

what i was planning with him was using his shovel for smash attacks, the bug net for aerial attacks, fishing rod for grabbing and probably recovery (before i couldnt get him to load on olimar), and the slingshot and axe for special attacks (again, before i couldnt get him to load on olimar).
That. Is. The best idea I've seen in a long time. He's gonna be my new main :estatic:

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Finally! Everything works! Thanks for your help :bigthumbu

Also, while I'm here, I want to play as Knuckle Joe, but it came with a separate GCT file with the codes to play as him. Is there some program that lets me extract this file and see what codes are in it?
I think ChiboSempai made a program that can do that. Its probably on the third or fourth page by now. You don't need his GCT though, it only has the Alloy codes.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Hey Shifter, I decided on jointing the Saki Project with blaze1216j, add it to the OP please.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Hmmm. I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing Palkia anytime soon. Missingno. is a far more interesting project, and after I do him I had another idea for a character that I may or may not make.

...Gah, so many ideas buzzing in my head.

LSDX

Wah!
Alright, everybody don't shove in front of the line...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mm34zmzn1yd

I present the released Isaac CSP common5.pac. For anyone who doesn't know, this file goes under the following directory:

private/wii/rsbe/pf/system

This CPS covers over Zelda's portrait, portrait name, button portrait, button name. All bugs fix'd. Hope you all enjoy it!

:bowser:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
...Gah, so many ideas buzzing in my head.
I know that feeling. Some people are lucky, I guess, with their few ideas... but anyway... Missingno is a very original idea, and I look forward to it.

... Even though I would prefer Palkia.

I present the released Isaac CSP common5.pac. For anyone who doesn't know, this file goes under the following directory:

This CPS covers over Zelda's portrait, portrait name, button portrait, button name. All bugs fix'd. Hope you all enjoy it!
How did you do all that? I've been looking for some time now, and I got nothing.

LSDX

Wah!
I want to know when this god d*mn clone engine will be out so we can have multiple PSA's off one character!!

/rage

:samus: !

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Yup

10Char
Alright.

Alright, everybody don't shove in front of the line...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mm34zmzn1yd

Since I'm feeling lazy, I'll put it up as a separate download.

How did you do all that? I've been looking for some time now, and I got nothing.
Explore the Common5, there's a lot of interesting stuff in there.

...Even Squirtle's and Charizard's MotionEtc...

I want to know when this god d*mn clone engine will be out so we can have multiple PSA's off one character!!

/rage

:samus: !
...Its out...

And good night.

LSDX

Wah!
...Its out...
/head cramp

So wait, what?

So what you're saying is, I can have two blue alloys available to pick from on the CSS (for example)? Therefore, it's possible to have both Isaac and Meta-Ridley on the same roster simultaneously?

If so...

Pics, Vids, T¡ts, or I shall do absolutely nothing.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey did Mr.weege finally put up the code for adding specials to alloys?

and also if someone knows how to work the clone engine (since the guide is a bit confusing) please tell me how...or post a link or so...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
/head cramp

So wait, what?

So what you're saying is, I can have two blue alloys available to pick from on the CSS (for example)? Therefore, it's possible to have both Isaac and Meta-Ridley on the same roster simultaneously?

If so...

Pics, Vids, T¡ts, or I shall do absolutely nothing.

Almas created a "clone engine" a while ago, but it doesn't let two PSA for the same character fight each other at once. It only merely allows you to change which pac file is loaded through a button press. I'm not sure if this applies to the MotionEtc and ## pacs as well.

So if player one loads a Mewtwo pac, and player two loads a Kari pac, then both players will be playing as Kari.

LSDX

Wah!
Almas created a "clone engine" a while ago, but it doesn't let two PSA for the same character fight each other at once. It only merely allows you to change which pac file is loaded through a button press. I'm not sure if this applies to the MotionEtc and ## pacs as well.

So if player one loads a Mewtwo pac, and player two loads a Kari pac, then both players will be playing as Kari.
Is it possible to create what I said above?

Already did. The files export as random, unrecognizable files that don't open in anything I have.
Really? I export all the time to make my custom CSS images. They always come out as PNG's.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Hey im gunna start on a project even though i dont have my wii at the moment i want to know if there is any pokemon left

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
Hey im gunna start on a project even though i dont have my wii at the moment i want to know if there is any pokemon left
You can check the Bone Requirements Thread to see which Pokemon have over 30 bones or so - I remember Starmie and Torchic both do.

EDIT: Though if you don't have a Wii I'm not sure why you would bother - I mean, you could do a whole lot of work only to find out that your character doesn't load over the one you thought it would.

LSDX

Wah!
Does anyone know how to change the names under the CBP in the in-battle HUD? I can't find the files in the common5, and I already have the files to change the image for the CBP.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Really? I export all the time to make my custom CSS images. They always come out as PNG's.
They do now, I didn't realize I was exporting them without a file extension.

But anyway, I got the after battle portraits working... but nothing else. I also edited the CSP, name, CSS icon and stock icon, but none of them work.

Edit: WOOT! It works now. :3 Apparently it never occurred to me to restart the game.

LSDX

Wah!

But anyway, I got the after battle portraits working... but nothing else. I also edited the CSP, name, CSS icon and stock icon, but none of them work.
Where are the after battle portraits? Link please?

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
You can check the Bone Requirements Thread to see which Pokemon have over 30 bones or so - I remember Starmie and Torchic both do.

EDIT: Though if you don't have a Wii I'm not sure why you would bother - I mean, you could do a whole lot of work only to find out that your character doesn't load over the one you thought it would.
Thats what the bone requirments is for and its fine thats what trial and error is for i will continue to hack no matter the case and about not having the wii its getting fixed cuz i hacked just a little to much on the wii and it caused it to brick itself thats why i need an emulator once i figure out how to hack it ill test them and does torchic even has a running anim or am i gunna have to figure out how to make anims? cuz i will if needbe

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
Thats what the bone requirments is for and its fine thats what trial and error is for i will continue to hack no matter the case and about not having the wii its getting fixed cuz i hacked just a little to much on the wii and it caused it to brick itself thats why i need an emulator once i figure out how to hack it ill test them and does torchic even has a running anim or am i gunna have to figure out how to make anims? cuz i will if needbe
Torchic has two animations: PkmAchamoAttack and PkmAchamoEntry, so you will have to make all of his animations.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Hey did Mr.Weegee finally put up the code for adding specials to alloys?

and also if someone knows how to work the clone engine (since the guide is a bit confusing) please tell me how...or post a link or so...
No, not yet. There's some freezing going on, and I don't know if it's in the actual specials or the special code or the animations I made. I'm pretty sure it's not the specials code, though.

btw, if you import an animation (so that your char has more), does it freeze? Because that would answer a lot.

marter

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know how to change the names under the CBP in the in-battle HUD? I can't find the files in the common5, and I already have the files to change the image for the CBP.

info.pac -> MiscData[30] -> Textures(NW4R)

However this will only replace it for a couple modes (vs. and one of the single player modes). In order to replace the text in other modes, you need to find the correct files. I still cannot find the ones to change text in All-Star Mode, Subspace Emissary, Multi-Man Brawl and Target Smash.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Torchic has two animations: PkmAchamoAttack and PkmAchamoEntry, so you will have to make all of his animations.
K i will try to see if i cant find a tutorial on how to make animations ^^

wait so does that mean weavile and meowth are taken as well?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord

Edit: WOOT! It works now. :3 Apparently it never occurred to me to restart the game.
How exactly did you do the stock icon?

wait so does that mean weavile and meowth are taken as well?
Check the first post for who's taken. (That's the whole point for the "Being Worked On" section.)

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
...I just thought of an awesome theme song for the Devil: Devil's Call in Your Heart.

K i will try to see if i cant find a tutorial on how to make animations ^^
Perhaps you could rename its bones and give it existing animations.

LSDX

Wah!
info.pac -> MiscData[30] -> Textures(NW4R)

However this will only replace it for a couple modes (vs. and one of the single player modes). In order to replace the text in other modes, you need to find the correct files. I still cannot find the ones to change text in All-Star Mode, Subspace Emissary, Multi-Man Brawl and Target Smash.
THANK YOU!! Now I just gotta find the info.pac

LSDX

Wah!
I come bearing another gift of CSS joy by yours truely...

Changed stock icons now too, and changed the Triforce logo to the Mario franchise logo (Mushroom). As with Isaac's CSS, I also changed all the text to fit and the button/portrait images.

I won't release this until I start getting more PSA's installed, or till I get names to appear in battle under portrait.

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet

Changed stock icons now too, and changed the Triforce logo to the Mario franchise logo (Mushroom). As with Isaac's CSS, I also changed all the text to fit and the button/portrait images.

I won't release this until I start getting more PSA's installed, or till I get names to appear in battle under portrait.

Epic. Truly. but why do you have an extra ice climbers rob and wario????

marter

Smash Apprentice

I actually did one of these for Geno quite a while ago. Yours certainly looks better though. :)

For all the files you'll need here they are (unedited):
http://opensa.dantarion.com/disc/

For the ones I had done for Geno, here is my post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9022731&postcount=493

That'll show you most of the files that will need to be edited, along with what I couldn't find.

Top Bottom