• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

LSDX

Wah!
Almost done with Geno on CSS, SSS, VS Mode stuff, etc.

I have to ask b/c I'm stuck: Which directories do I find the textures for everything on the VS results screen minus the character portrait?

:bowser:

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Did I mention that I will always love you?

:bowser: <3 [placerholder Sonic icon]
...You do know I put that thread in the OP, right? Everyone, start reading the OP more. I update it frequently. In the "Important Threads" section I have the link to All Brawl Files (where the Mediafire link leads), if you need anything, go there.

EDIT: See, I just updated the thread about 20 times in the past 10 minutes.

EDIT2: I've actually updated this post 4 times now...

LSDX

Wah!
I'm checking out the STGRESULT.pac file. There's only one texture directory inside called TextureData[0], and the rest are SceneData. How am I supposed to edit Geno's name in the result's screen if I cannot find it?

Disregard that, I suck ©ock. I found them...

Mislooked. Cannot find any character's name in it...

:luigi2: sadness

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
One question @ Mr.Weegee.
Did you do something special with SubAction 4A or does it stay the same?
It stays the same. 4A was my neutral B, but since I couldn't think of one, I just used the 3rd hit of the A combo, 4A. You should probably use a different subaction.

LSDX

Wah!
I've never made CSPs with BrawlBox before, so I want to make sure, all I have to do is delete the background, right? I don't have to index it?
edit -> replace

Make sure it has the same size parameters or it'll look flickery on screen.

:bowser: sad

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
Here's the specials code!

As far as I know, the problems are with my own specials, not this code, so it should work out fine.

Code:
Put this in every subaction that you want to be able to be canceled into a special:
[IMG]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac258/Mr_Winz/Specials_1.png[/IMG]
This is the specials code:
[IMG]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac258/Mr_Winz/Specials_2.png[/IMG]
Put this in the Down-B:
[IMG]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac258/Mr_Winz/Specials_3.png[/IMG]
And this in the side-B:
[IMG]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac258/Mr_Winz/Specials_4.png[/IMG]
kudos to my sloppy arrow-drawing abilities.

@ brawlshifter: Plz put this in the OP.
Really, Really Thanks, now I can make a complete Isaac PSA, XD, I will mess with it and see until where I can get.

P.S: I am waiting for the Melic67's animations to start making him the new PSA's actions.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Nice work on the specials for Alloys....!

I'm back from camp (Woooo, had a great time!)
Did I miss anything important or anything anyone would like to point out since Wednesday? I'm not sure how far back to start reading and don't want to waste time reading just randomness...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Excellent. Someone go tell the Waluigi people about this NOW.

This will allow for better hacks! Now I have to get off my lazy butt and start on Missingno...

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I think it would be a good idea to port Meta Ridley over to Olimar, for a few reasons.

First, pre-programmed specials, taunts and victory poses.

Second, with my new found ability to edit pretty much everything for a character, I would much rather replace Olimar's stuff as opposed to Zelda's, especially since it will also replace the victory theme and franchise icon of my favourite character, Ganondorf.

Third, it won't break Multi-Man Brawl.

Fourth, he will be usable in SSE.

Fifth, I don't like Olimar. At all.

I meant how exactly did you make it? Did you just delete everything but the head? (Thanks for telling me where it is, though. Now I don't have to search for it.)
I just edited the existing one. It's time like this that being a spriter comes in handy.

I've never made CSPs with BrawlBox before, so I want to make sure, all I have to do is delete the background, right? I don't have to index it?
No, but you may still have to edit the palette. The first one I tried didn't, but the second did, and therefore killed the quality. It seems to be a bit random.

Which really sucks, because I don't know how to edit them without Photoshop, which I don't have right now.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
[/QUOTE]Second, with my new found ability to edit pretty much everything for a character, I would much rather replace Olimar's stuff as opposed to Zelda's, especially since it will also replace the victory theme and franchise icon of my favourite character, Ganondorf.[/QUOTE]

Is there a program or a thread to find out how to do this i would like to as well

[/QUOTE]Third, it won't break Multi-Man Brawl.[/QUOTE]

Thats true usually the alloys break

[/QUOTE]Fourth, he will be usable in SSE.[/QUOTE]

This would be awsome for a hack to be able play in sse

[/QUOTE]Fifth, I don't like Olimar. At all.[/QUOTE]

Yea the only thing for olimar i'd like to do is become a pikmin
besides that in my view hes one of the least favorite

I might either try piplup on squirtle because of all the water based moves or olimar
because he is the most hack friendly character i kno so far

sorry the quote thing looks weird these are Raznarak's Quotes (sorry if i miss spelled)

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
but everyones trying to work on olimar now so people will have to keep on switching between characters constantly

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
but everyones trying to work on olimar now so people will have to keep on switching between characters constantly
Cant you just use the characters as diffrent costumes for him so you can have everyone on the same screen at the same time

LSDX

Wah!
It may be a wet dream of mine, but would it be possible for anyone to make a Glover PSA out of Master Hand? Full moveset, resized, etc.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Excellent. Someone go tell the Waluigi people about this NOW.
Not only have I told them about it twice in the thread I have also PM'd Chibo about it.

Second, with my new found ability to edit pretty much everything for a character, I would much rather replace Olimar's stuff as opposed to Zelda's, especially since it will also replace the victory theme and franchise icon of my favourite character, Ganondorf.[/QUOTE]

Is there a program or a thread to find out how to do this i would like to as well

[/QUOTE]Third, it won't break Multi-Man Brawl.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Fourth, he will be usable in SSE.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Fifth, I don't like Olimar. At all.[/QUOTE]

I might either try piplup on squirtle because of all the water based moves or olimar

sorry the quote thing looks weird these are Raznarak's Quotes (sorry if i miss spelled)[/QUOTE]

The quotes are supposed to be [ QUOTE][/QUOTE], not [/QUOTE][/QUOTE], here is the fixed version:
Second, with my new found ability to edit pretty much everything for a character, I would much rather replace Olimar's stuff as opposed to Zelda's, especially since it will also replace the victory theme and franchise icon of my favourite character, Ganondorf.

Third, it won't break Multi-Man Brawl.

Fourth, he will be usable in SSE.

Fifth, I don't like Olimar. At all.

sorry the quote thing looks weird these are Raznarak's Quotes (sorry if i miss spelled)
@McSnapple: No, because Master Hand has 5 fingers.

LSDX

Wah!
Tsuyoshio: I agree. I do not want Ridley over Zelda b/c I already replaced the Zelda series music with Mario's since Toon Link is replaced by Geno and all Triforces are Mushrooms now.

I vouch for this idea and want this to happen!

:bowser: For great justice!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I'm gonna want that Meta Ridley once it's done. Not too fond of Oli myself.

Someone should try replacing Peach. I wouldn't hate to see her leave the roster, useless *****...

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
:confused: Someone hates Peach? I'm telling Wife... Well, as long as you don't hate Melee Peach. Wife doesn't play Brawl anyway.
I'm referring to EVERY Peach, not just in Smash. She's never really proven her worth as far as I'm concerned. How does someone who always gets kidnapped by the awesome Bowser get to be in a game where she can kick his ***? And don't get me started on Super Princess Peach... the pointlessness of it... :(

Back on topic, how's her model replacement success rate?

LSDX

Wah!
I'm referring to EVERY Peach, not just in Smash. She's never really proven her worth as far as I'm concerned. How does someone who always gets kidnapped by the awesome Bowser get to be in a game where she can kick his ***? And don't get me started on Super Princess Peach... the pointlessness of it... :(

Back on topic, how's her model replacement success rate?
How dare you disrespect SMRPG peach!

Hyperstar96

Smash Rookie
Here's the specials code!

As far as I know, the problems are with my own specials, not this code, so it should work out fine.

Put this in every subaction that you want to be able to be canceled into a special:

This is the specials code:

Put this in the Down-B:

And this in the side-B:

kudos to my sloppy arrow-drawing abilities.

@ brawlshifter: Plz put this in the OP.
What program are you using?

LSDX

Wah!
I've heard it somewhere, but people say Little Mac can't be made into a PSA; is this true? Also, I want to reiterate the question I asked a few posts back since I doubt anyone read it: Would it be possible for anyone to make a Glover PSA out of Master Hand? Full moveset, resized, etc...

He's a pretty obscure game character from the N64, so here's a pic to jog some suppressed memories~

:bowser: "Gwahaha! Post #666! Now I am complete!"

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Someone should try replacing Peach. I wouldn't hate to see her leave the roster, useless *****...
FINALLY, someone who shares my hatred of that pink ho. And is interested in Meta too. What are the odds?

Would it be possible for anyone to make a Glover PSA out of Master Hand? Full moveset, resized, etc...
It's very possible. I just doubt anyone here has the time/interest to do it.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I've heard it somewhere, but people say Little Mac can't be made into a PSA; is this true? Also, I want to reiterate the question I asked a few posts back since I doubt anyone read it: Would it be possible for anyone to make a Glover PSA out of Master Hand? Full moveset, resized, etc...

He's a pretty obscure game character from the N64, so here's a pic to jog some suppressed memories~

:bowser: "Gwahaha! Post #666! Now I am complete!"
I already answered your question: No, because Master Hand has 5 fingers.

Top Bottom