• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
The stage will be released in the same package as Tails (just to tempt you). It's over FD right now, but I'll try to port it to GHZ to delete all traces of Sonic.

And here's some Tails pictures. Just so I don't take up too much room, I'll stuff them in a spoiler.

dair

side B (C.Falcon's about to get it)

Up Smash (Turned out really well)

That is a great idea! I'll add that to the OP as an optional requirement.
0.0 You actually did it?

Yes! [/C.Falcon]

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
The stage will be released in the same package as Tails (just to tempt you). It's over FD right now, but I'll try to port it to GHZ to delete all traces of Sonic.

And here's some Tails pictures. Just so I don't take up too much room, I'll stuff them in a spoiler.

dair

side B (C.Falcon's about to get it)

Up Smash (Turned out really well)

0.0 You actually did it?

Yes! [/C.Falcon]
Is there any way you could make him shorter? He seems tall.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
0.0 You actually did it?

Yes! [/C.Falcon]
Of course I did it, did you think I was lying when I said I would? Besides, its a good idea. I'll do it when I finish Drifloon.[/spoiler] By the way, nice pics.

Before you ever release Tails I really hope you fix that dumb texture glitching...
I sent the file to Kryal for him to take a look at it, and he found out that it wasn't the decal problem, but I haven't heard from him since he told me that. @Mr. Weegee: He did say that he had the decal problem, though, but fixing that didn't fix the problem.

Mario_Frek

Smash Rookie
NNID
MPacHD
Gallery for Cresselia has been updated (mostly hurt frames), http://img163.imageshack.us/g/us7x.jpg/.
I would also like to announce that all regular attacks have been completed. All that is left to do is finish the B attacks and I will release the first beta. Though the beta is also likely to have some glitches.
And may I request that my project be added to the OP?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Gallery for Cresselia has been updated (mostly hurt frames), http://img163.imageshack.us/g/us7x.jpg/.
I would also like to announce that all regular attacks have been completed. All that is left to do is finish the B attacks and I will release the first beta. Though the beta is also likely to have some glitches.
And may I request that my project be added to the OP?
Oops, I forgot to add you the last time you asked. Doing it right now.

Mario_Frek

Smash Rookie
NNID
MPacHD
Thanks, brawlshifter. It's over Green Alloy, by the way. Cresselia has far too few bones to be put over Pika.

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
Here is my character
All his normal Attacks and animation are done
He is over the Red Alloys
Here it is

The Playable Master Hand (by Master Hand of course xD)
The Game freeze sometimes in a middle of battle,I don't know why ><
The game is glitched and messed up when you grab or be grabbed with Master Hand

Download Playable Master Hand V.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?mtizd2k0tjq

The stage you can see in the screens is Smash Destination (my last creation)

Download Smash Destination : http://www.mediafire.com/?0nnwmkl4jvl

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2OvlNoqPnU

PS : Can I make a new thread for my character or can someone put it in the first post ?
Thanks

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Here is my character
Here it is

Peektorz

PS : Can I make a new thread for my character or can someone put it in the first post ?
Thanks
EDIT: I found it, thanks for the DL.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Here is my character
Here it is

I have to be brutally honest here. It seems a bit... rushed. The animations don't flow well, and the attacks don't make much sense; not to mention he's extremely overpowered, and the hitboxes aren't matched well either.

I see the potential in it, but like I said, it just seems rushed.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Here is my character
Here it is

Thanks
I'll put it in the first post, you don't need to make a thread. I feel the same way as Razanak, but I have one thing to add: You might want to shrink him down a bit, because with his current size, many attacks will not connect with the enemy.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
^ I think if he were really small, like Kirby in size, and his stand and walk were floating rather than trying to look like he's walking on his fingers, it'd be really awesome. It'd also explain why master hand got so nerfed.

WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Master Hand Jr. :D

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
^ I think if he were really small, like Kirby in size, and his stand and walk were floating rather than trying to look like he's walking on his fingers, it'd be really awesome. It'd also explain why master hand got so nerfed.

WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Master Hand Jr. :D
How about Glover???

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
lol thinking about it, I think a "master hand jr." would be a really fun project

*starts scheming...

can he go over a character or does it have to be an alloy?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
No no, dont resize him... Master Hand is supposed to be huge. And hes supossed to be over powered to... hes a boss, remember. If the game didnt freeze, and he was over yellow/green alloy, id download him. I love WaLuigi too much <3

EDIT: Wait, its a custom moveset? I wouldve just made master hand with his in game animations...

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
MasterHand, your stage seems to be bugged for me. I put every file in their respective place and as soon as it tried to access the SSS it froze. I removed the module file and it got the SSS this time. If I select Battlefield it crashes. If you could do something about that it would be great. Great job on Master Hand! My favorite attack I saw was his dair. Keep working on it!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Master Hand does seem kinda big...

Vertex editing is a pain for me. If only I could do it...

If someone wants to fix up Tails' proportions, I'll gladly hand you his model.
I'm working on something for Peach right now, but, I could attempt to remove his spikes on his back later on tonight, if that's ok?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I'm working on something for Peach right now, but, I could attempt to remove his spikes on his back later on tonight, if that's ok?
Of course!

Do you have the costume, or should I put up a DL?

EDIT: Mario's mustache doesn't have enough bones to do basic things. I'll use Luigi's.

it has two bones, enough to allow Luigi to punch, grab, and win using his mustache.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Clearly what needs to be done with Master Hand is to make him green and put him over Pokemon Trainer.
Texture Pokemon Trainer to a Green Lantern, and make two other green constructs.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Here is my character
Here it is

pics of Master Hand

Thanks
That's awesome.
Needs moar crazeh hand :U

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Here's a Neutral B pic just in case you wanted to know what it looked like.

This is after Tails shoots and his arm flails back.

LSDX

Wah!
All this Master Hand talk, and no Glover >:G

I would post here more, but I lost my camera cord (need that to use transfer files to my SD) ;-;

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Here's a Neutral B pic just in case you wanted to know what it looked like.

This is after Tails shoots and his arm flails back.
That gun looks a lot like the one Zero uses for his Neutral B...

All this Master Hand talk, and no Glover >:G

I would post here more, but I lost my camera cord (need that to use transfer files to my SD) ;-;
I was wondering why you stopped posting for a while.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman

yup, I'm working on Kid Goku for Brawl :D
but I need help, since this is my second time trying to replace a character (first being mew, which i kinda put on hold) so yeah, anybody interested in helping out let me know... i only just got his model in the game (big thanks to shock44 who hexed the model and got me the textures, and helped me in general throughout the whole process) so I guess the next step would be to start working on his animations.
shock44 said he would test to see if his original animations work so I'm waiting on him, otherwise, it's custom animating time :p
he's replacing luigi btw, and in case we're added to the OP, it's only me and shock44 in the team as of now
also on a sidenote, Goku has 106 bones.

EDIT: ok so apparently I have established a team for this project, so I'm requesting this to be added to the OP, so far we have me, shock44, bigsharkz and mastaklo

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
yup, I'm working on Kid Goku for Brawl :D
but I need help, since this is my second time trying to replace a character (first being mew, which i kinda put on hold) so yeah, anybody interested in helping out let me know... i only just got his model in the game (big thanks to shock44 who hexed the model and got me the textures, and helped me in general throughout the whole process) so I guess the next step would be to start working on his animations.
shock44 said he would test to see if his original animations work so I'm waiting on him, otherwise, it's custom animating time :p
he's replacing luigi btw, and in case we're added to the OP, it's only me and shock44 in the team as of now
also on a sidenote, Goku has 106 bones.

EDIT: ok so apparently I have established a team for this project, so I'm requesting this to be added to the OP, so far we have me, shock44, bigsharkz and mastaklo
Alright, adding now.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
Could you please add StarWaffle and Bryson to the team Goku lineup? thanks....
Also, I'm having some problems as of now... I replaced a jumpforward animation but when I try to use it ingame, it freezes (he goes into a t pose and the game freezes, music still plays though) anybody know how to fix this?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Prepare to see some posts that you haven't seen for months, ones that I'm sure you won't remember:

I have been trying to make Galleom on Yellow Alloy, yep. But, I've run into a problem -- the only place you can hurt him is his butt. (I've nicknamed him Frans Rayner.) So, basically, unless I can figure out some way to change hurtboxes, I have to give up on Galleom and try editing something else.
Now with vertex editing, you can shrink him down and not effect the hurtboxes. Or, you can do that and then increase his size in PSA so that he will be his normal size with normal hurtboxes. So, do you think you might take him on again, perhaps after Zero?

Dude, calm down. What are you even talking about?

EDIT: Eh... oh right.

Oh well man. Seriously out of all of the "wonderful" projects people have been talking about, how many people do you REALLY think are going to follow through on it. Currently, the only projects I really see going anywhere are Driftloon, Primid, Waluigi, Bublin, and possibly Saki. I may be totally wrong, but that is just from scanning posts.
:laugh: Wow, its funny to see how wrong you were. Primid will be finished if you continue him, and Drifloon and Waluigi might be finished, but the others were stopped long ago.

So you dont believe ima finish hammer bro -_- harsh man
:laugh: Looks like he was right!

:confused:

If you accidentally deleted it from the post I can probably recover it for you brawlshifter :p
Wow, I wish I knew how to do that at the time this happened.

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Every char deserves their own stage.

And this is Tails' stage.

Using his FS here looks ridiculous.

Kinda off-topic, though.

Anyway, I'm finishing up the f-tilt (a clap), up-smash (
) and a mess of other things.
The way you stretched the plane horizontally looks kinda bad. You might want to stretch it vertically until it regains its correct aspect ratio and the wheels look like circles again. If you can't do that, at least send me the plane's MDL0 so I can fix the textures on its sides and make the "SONIC" more legible.

I didn't expect the plane to get used so prominently. I hope the MDL0 rebuilder comes out soon. The plane desperately needs some remodeling to look more like the Tornado's type of biplane, with two wings placed farther back over/under the cockpit. (I wonder if I could do that with vertex hacks?)

Anyway, the stage idea itself is great. I'm looking forward to using Sky Chase Zone's music on it.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
It's odd how quickly things come and go.

Not much on Tails to report recently.
I can say the same about my silver project =/ I really have nothing to update at the moment. Just fixing glitches and errors. I haven't had much time to work on it because I've been stuck babysitting and my baby bro keeps wanting to play video games so I don't get any chance to test any progress. Things will pick up soon though.

Edit: Before I forget, I've decided to replace Lucario with Silver for the model replacement. I also will be working with Plasmakirby1 as a partner. Plasmakirby1 will be helping with the PSA.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Now with vertex editing, you can shrink him down and not effect the hurtboxes. Or, you can do that and then increase his size in PSA so that he will be his normal size with normal hurtboxes. So, do you think you might take him on again, perhaps after Zero?
It's possible... though I do not think that I'll be able to get his hurtboxes very decent even with scaling him via vertexes. If we gain more insight into hurtboxes in general, I may finish him up though.

Top Bottom