• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fake brawl screens anyone?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Wow, I also like the music in the 2nd one. Where did whoever made that find that song? and is it from Brawl?
That's from the Smashing...Live! concert. You could get that CD as a bonus gift in one of the January issues of Nintendo Power if you were subscribed. Check it out here. That song's part of the Original Medley and is that medley's finale.

Also, Frank Fly seems to be able to find good fake boxart like a fiend. They should make a cast shot of all the starting characters in SSBB like they did with SSBM and use that as the cover art.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That last one you posted is a really good one, i like that one and the second one posted those seem like good brawl covers

Sensai

Smash Master
Surely you're joking?

I don't think that Nintendo's going to make her sexually suggestive (past what she already is), and considering a PG13 movie can say the eff bomb 3 times and still be PG13, having a full dressed lady in skin tight leather isn't all that bad.

Either way, no confirmation of this as of me typing this.

Sensai

Smash Master
Some chick told me three times earlier today. I just assumed it was true.

/wikipedia...

"If a film uses "one of the harsher sexually derived words" (such as ****) 1-3 times, it is routine today for the film to receive a PG-13 rating."

Before someone goes on an anti-Wikipedia spiel, please do the research and prove that it was wrong for me to go there.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Repeating the eff-bomb more than once can cause young, impressionable children to catch on and apply it to their arsenal of insults. That applys to a bunch of themes that bring the ratings up from PG --> PG-13 --> R, except for drinking. Just tell them it's fancy apple juice.

As for Brawl's rating, I'm betting it's T. I still can't grasp why Melee got a T rating, with a bunch of Pokemon and children running about, but oh well. Gotta hand it to Snake for perhaps being the only character in the game who's been in M rated games. He's the slice of hardcore pie that you won't find anywhere else on the Brawl buffet table.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
The fake box art is pretty impressive. And I hate teachers that think Wikipedia is unreliable. If you write 1 fake thing it's removed instantly. Two fake things and it's an IP ban. I remember reading Wiki is more relieable than Brittanica, going by average mistakes per article.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Wikipedia is always reliable. You may catch some false articles but they are corrected almost immediately. And Wikipedia does seem to not give whole truths but it's edited and updated by the average Joe/Jane. But Wiki will never lie to you... for long...

w00t ! ! ! 100TH TRHEAD ! ! !

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Repeating the eff-bomb more than once can cause young, impressionable children to catch on and apply it to their arsenal of insults. That applys to a bunch of themes that bring the ratings up from PG --> PG-13 --> R, except for drinking. Just tell them it's fancy apple juice.

As for Brawl's rating, I'm betting it's T. I still can't grasp why Melee got a T rating, with a bunch of Pokemon and children running about, but oh well. Gotta hand it to Snake for perhaps being the only character in the game who's been in M rated games. He's the slice of hardcore pie that you won't find anywhere else on the Brawl buffet table.
I'm really looking forward to see Snake's Super Smash. It will be "Throat Cut". Auto KO. All remaining lives lost. Snake wins. ;)

Zone

Smash Champion
Ameratsu Okami ftw!
She can already short hop and has double jump >.> Too bad it's not happening

Sensai

Smash Master
Devastlian said:
I think Wikipedia may have been wrong once before, Sensai, therefore rendering it completely uncredible.
Can't tell if you're joking, so I'll just go 'head and respond to it like you were.

And where are more Brawl screens? They've all gone and dried up..../tear

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Can't tell if you're joking, so I'll just go 'head and respond to it like you were.

And where are more Brawl screens? They've all gone and dried up..../tear
I don't think that Devastilan is the joking type. He's very serious......and informative.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I was joking, actually. I approximate that maybe forty percent of my posts are around ninety percent sarcasm. Or something like that.

I wish Mr. Sakurai would just jump on his site and let us know he's still alive and stuff.

Sensai

Smash Master
Thought so, Devastlian. For a second after he said that you were probably serious, I thought I was going crazy: 'Wait, Devas is always joking around...unless I've been an idiot a long time!'

And those box arts are HUGE. I like the Sonic vs Mario one, as (if he's included) I think that it's possible for it to be something like that.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
when I saw the screen with 100 characters in it including luke and vader I l'd ol..
especially because of 8 people playing at once and half the characters Id never heard of before, but then when I saw frank flys picture with like 250 charcters it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen! for someone to try and pass that thing off as real is just hilarious! some tvs have less pixels than characters that were on the screen at the same time

Top Bottom