• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fashionably late, but doing my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almas

Smash Lord
Is there anything brawl hacking cannot do?
Get you a girlfriend. ZING.

Dantarion said:
Phantom, any chance you wanna help make a alternate .pac loader for Wifi Waiting Room for me?
Go into more detail. Is it just that the wifi waiting room can't be modified by normal texture hacks?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It can, I have one. He wants to be able to load an alternate form of the stage so he can have one of his SSE stages I think

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
If this is a Revolution, you're the Commander-in-chief. Once model and animation hacking come out, Brawl hacking will essentially be at it's prime.
Btw, if you use this code, but don't replace the sounds for Bowser, Zelda, ZSS, etc., will they still crash? Or is it only if you try to replace their sounds?

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
If this is a Revolution, you're the Commander-in-chief.
dont forget
vile
pharrox
and
kryal
all 4 are masterminds in brawl hacking
(and maybe big shark z)
( and possibly those who make texture)=everyone
(and nintendo for making brawl)
(and again nintendo for making this a challenge)
and again nintendo for making hackers angry
and everyone else for being alive

hope i forgot noone:laugh:
oh yeah
and to the moderators in smashboards for giving me an infraction a few days ago (i use too much smiles)
and to (wfge7) for wasting ur time with this thank u post

thanks for listening(or is it reading or browsing or wasting ur time)

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
dont forget
vile
pharrox
and
kryal
all 4 are masterminds in brawl hacking
(and maybe big shark z)
( and possibly those who make texture)=everyone
(and nintendo for making brawl)
(and again nintendo for making this a challenge)
and again nintendo for making hackers angry
and everyone else for being alive

hope i forgot noone:laugh:
oh yeah
and to the moderators in smashboards for giving me an infraction a few days ago (i use too much smiles)
and to (wfge7) for wasting ur time with this thank u post

thanks for listening(or is it reading or browsing or wasting ur time)
you're very wel-... HEY!! My name's not on that list! huh? whaddaya mean for what? for cheering people up when the souls are all getting down... hehehe :3

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Excellent work Phantom! Hey, I was wondering any progress on a Clone Engine? I undertand you had been working on one off and on, how's it boding for you?

Anyways, thanks for the great work as always!

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Can you please make .txt files compatible with the file patch code? I really want to change some of the game's text files, but the file patch code doesn't support them. =/

Jeps

Smash Cadet
YESH! REPLACABLE SFX! :D

...too bad this will probally never be ported over to PAL (we don't even have 3.5.1 yet):(:(:(

RoyMaster4

Smash Apprentice
Did this fix the issue with mu_menumain? That file wouldn't load with 3.5.1. (That file allows you to make custom song names in the My Music section, among other things)

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
if u dont replace the charcters sound that freezes can u still use them? and does this work on wifi

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
y does it freezes when im at the strap loader?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
It doesn't work with other codes yet. It'll freeze at the strap loader if you're using any codes other than the file patch code 4.0 beta.
oh this sucks o well cant wait till the next update then thx for tell me

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
Between replacing/editing/adding music, textures, models, animations, movesets, bones, SFX, stages, and (hopefully in the future via clone engine) characters, we are liable to call it Brawl 3.5.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Can you please make .txt files compatible with the file patch code? I really want to change some of the game's text files, but the file patch code doesn't support them. =/
Brawl uses text files? For what?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I have the japanese sound effects/voices and it's a brsar file, what exactly would I do with it?

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Brawl uses text files? For what?
Credits, Trophy descriptions, the ESRB notice after the strap loader, etc.

EDIT: Never mind, the game uses .msbin files instead... Strange, I had downloaded all the extracted files on the Brawl disc (not the ISO), and there were txt files. I guess that's because they were extracted, lol. I just checked the Brawl ISO files at MediaFire and those files are actually .msbin files. Is it possible to edit them and use them with the file patch code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom