• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fashionably late, but doing my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
hey PW does this work with Almas's clone generator? because i got a black screen with this patch code

FireC

Smash Cadet
Is there a reason why my game freezes with this code during the screen after the strap loader? I have no other codes on...

Extra info, I am using the Neogamma backup loader to load a backup because my wii is too ***** to read a dual layer disc...

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Sorry, I meant to add this into the OP, but for now it'd be best if the code is used without any other codes on. There's already enough bugs as it is, so adding other codes into the mix will only make it worse.

And when I said that those characters will freeze when used, I meant just that. You can't use those characters with the code or it'll freeze (well, you can use them, but the moment a SFX gets played for them it freezes)
Well uh, i'm not using any other codes at all than File Patch 4.0 Beta, and it still freezes for me at Strap Loader. What's wrong??

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I'm having the same problem. It freezes the moment I get to the strap loader.

cdrom1019

Smash Rookie
I have an ISO of New Super Mario Bros wii....I need to extract the voices of the koopalings. Can I use these codes to do so? If Yes...please give me the full list of steps....I have already extracted the .brsar from the iso

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I have an ISO of New Super Mario Bros wii....I need to extract the voices of the koopalings. Can I use these codes to do so? If Yes...please give me the full list of steps....I have already extracted the .brsar from the iso
Use something like BRSAR unpack or etc. Don't continue ISO talk here though.

DQP

Smash Ace
great! now i can replace ike, sonic, and lucas, the three that are arguably the most annoying

cdrom1019

Smash Rookie
brsar unpack is worthless same thing with ripping mama it skips over sound that isn't mono....

mew512

Smash Rookie
so will this work with a PAL version of brawl as i bought the game and was running the game with gecko OS with the other codes, sorry im not sure about this i havent been here for so long over a year i think?

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to see progress on sfx, but until it's more stable I don't think I'll be using them. Once the crashing with Samus, Bowser, etc is fixed then I'll get more excited.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hmmmm can this code replace the files for the names in the intros to characters in SSE videos? i assume not because Amazing Ampharos seems to have found the location of those files and it should be replaceable with the correct coding on our part...the files are pretty obscure so i doubt we can replace them yet.

supermariovb64

Smash Rookie
hi!!! mamamia good job pw:D kk so my question is after getting the files using BRSAR for the voices etc where do you put the files? do you use brawl box to put the files in the my_menu.pac?

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
This post is ancient, who's the idiot that bumped it?

Think we could get a lock on this topic until the real code is released, without bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom