• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm a big fan of Subway for some reason. It's not even that good, but I always keep going back.

Florida

イーグランツ
I actually like McDonalds quite a bit. As fattening as they are, they're friggen' delicious.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Does Sonic Restaurant count as fast food? If so that's my pick. I'm addicted to Oreo Sonic Blasts :p

If not, then Taco Bell or Wendy's...

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I don't eat fast food anymore,but I guess it used to be jack in the box.Chicken strips,curly fries,and an oreo cookie shake.:) I occasionally eat at taco bell still.And question: Is Sonic as good as I've heard? I've seen it on tv,but I've yet to see one in California! :cry:

mood4food77

Smash Hero
hahaha, i haven't seen one in NY

i've seen then down south bailey

anyways...between taco bell and blimpie for fast food

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
I am sick of all fast food especially considering that I've lived on it for the last 10 years...ugh but during those ten years I've probably had Wendy's the most so I'll go with that one.

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
Love Subways (eat fresh)
I eat a lot of fast foods, hanging out with friend cause us to regularly go to Burger King, McDonalds, etc. But unlike some of my friends, I don't get fat. I still a good 160 lbs standing 6' tall.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Subway ftw indeed. Only problem is that it's dreadfully expensive. For a poor guy like me, a foot-long alone takes a chunk out of my wallet.

Taco Bell's the next best. Cheapest food on earth, and it fills you up.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Subway, and Taco Bell. Maybe White Castle, but I get sick afterward.

Didn't Jack in the Box get in trouble for using horse meat?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont know why they'd get into trouble for it. It's not like horses are on the endangered species list or toxic.

My favorite is Jack in the Box. Decent sized sevings with decent enough quality for an amount of money that is... below decent. Meh, it's the best I've got considering McDonalds is cheap but gross, and BurgerKing is good (not better than Jack though) but pricey.

saberhof

Smash Master
I dont know why they'd get into trouble for it. It's not like horses are on the endangered species list or toxic.

My favorite is Jack in the Box. Decent sized sevings with decent enough quality for an amount of money that is... below decent. Meh, it's the best I've got considering McDonalds is cheap but gross, and BurgerKing is good (not better than Jack though) but pricey.
yeah, who doesnt like a ciabatta =D.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
white castle ftw!

too bad they moved every one to the east coast so all i have is that frozen sh*t

which is still considerably better than everything on the del taco menu

xstompx

Smash Cadet
McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Tubby's. As far as Subway is concerned, wherever there's a Subway... there's a better sub place.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
My favorites are Burger King and Taco Bell, but I want to go to Sonic so bad (I NEED A COOKIE DOUGH BLAST!). I wish there was one in Northeast PA, but I've never seen them.

I just have to say one more thing...

DOUBLE BEEF, DOUBLE CHEESE, DOUBLE BACON, DOUBLE MMMMMM
God, I love that commercial.

_kSo_

Smash Master
When I put a wendy's burger in my mouth it feels like real food.

When i put a mcdonald's burger in my mouth I feel like im eating death

i kno they're both probably equally unhealthy but something about mcdonald's food that sickens me. The only thing I love about mcdonalds (now i mean love) is their chicken nuggets. those are delicious

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pizza - Pizza Time

Fries - McDs

Burgers - Wendy's or BK, not sure

Subs - Subway

Biscuits - KFC

Tacos - screw tacos

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
J in the B for burgers. I really only go there and Taco Bell, maybe once every few weeks.

Top Bottom