• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

vericz

Smash Champion
I've actually been going away from mcdonalds and their tasteless food, but for some reason I keep eating it :)

There is also BK, Wendy's and KFC potato wedges.

I need more variety. does anyone know of a place with good curly fries!!???

vericz

Smash Champion
Subway ftw indeed. Only problem is that it's dreadfully expensive. For a poor guy like me, a foot-long alone takes a chunk out of my wallet.

Taco Bell's the next best. Cheapest food on earth, and it fills you up.
2 for 1 sundays!!! My friend used to buy 2 subs for the price of one thinking he would finish them but ended up giving the 2nd to me. . . teryaki chicken subs were soo good

Illos

Smash Apprentice
I stopped eating fast food besides Subway when I have to.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Did I mention Steak 'n Shake? 'Cause that place is awesome.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
California's Adalberto's restaurants are my favorite. California Burrito = Too good.

But a world wide Fast food place... Jack in the box is my favorite. :)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

I know this isn't fast food, but **** that. I <3 Ice Cream.

_kSo_

Smash Master
omfg i had taco bell yesterday.. i retract my previous statement, i love taco bell much more than wendys

-2 half lb beef and potato burritos
-1 cheesy fiesta potatos
-large root beer

omg best 6 bucks i've ever spent. well except for in an hour when im going to china buffet :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm a big fan of Subway for some reason. It's not even that good, but I always keep going back.
Yup, I love Subway, though in my case I actually like some of the sandwiches there..

my personal favorite: Chicken Pizziola

I also love McDonald's fries they are awesome, but overall, Dairy Queen is my all time favorite place to eat.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I like Wendy's better then the rest, and I'm not a big fan of Taco Bell...(they shouldn't have got rid of the chihuahua)

I'm satisfied with just one Wendy's burger, and maybe some fries. Oh, and is Wendy's the one with the Baconator? Because that thing is awesome, although I'm never eating another one of those beasts. =P

JLynn943

Smash Ace
sheetz' and wawa's subs > subway's imo

anyway, I love taco bell, but I rarely ever have it (like once every couple of months), and I like Wendy's too

bored

Smash Ace
I don't eat fast food at all. But there is this one place, sort of like Subway, but way better.

bored

Smash Ace
you mean Quiznos?

meh... <_>

It's good, but IMO, Subway just rocks harder.
What, Bill and Ruth's Subs?

No.. Its not a franchise like Subway or Quiznos. I've never eaten at Quiznos before anyway.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Quizno's and Portillos are good.

But

Checkers. Best milkshakes. Yum.

One by me closed 7 years ago and I'm still sad.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I can only eat fast food when I'm hung over these days. It's so disgusting. The closest I go is Subway, and maybe Wendy's.

Just reading the crap that goes into our food today makes me dream of the day I can afford only organic food =X

Edit: Oh hey, after a quick check of my food, it turns out I do eat a lot of good food. Maybe not organic, but it doesn't have additives. Look at me be a snob

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
In N' Out Burger, best fast food on the West Coast. Too bad they don't expand, they're only in California, Arizona, and Nevada. I feel bad for those in my area that are so close to Burger King and McDonalds.

Second would be Subway, been going there for seven years. Third is awarded to Chipotle (Illinois only, nah nah).

Top Bottom