• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
McDonalds is my favorite, in fact I'm eating some right now but I'm so mad.

I ordered a McFlurry I assumed it was in the bag so I grabbed the bag and left without noticing. I think they put it on the counter.

****! I WAS REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO THAT **** GODDAMMIT!
LOL I know the feeling man. :(

Leaving a part of your order behind is like leaving a part of your soul behind. Yeah, fast food, it consumes us, we don't consume it.

I have no idea why I'm not morbidly obese.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I ****ing love In-N-Out. WEST COAST!!
yayuzz i had free in-n-out today

I actually find those rubber squares quite delicious >.>

But I don't go to Wendy's too often because they take forever to make your order.

Speaking of taking forever, I went to a McDonald's in South Dakota once for breakfast, they somehow got my food to me before I could even hand the guy my money ._. FAST
i went to wendy's today and order nuggets and had to wait a long time because they just put them in the fryer after i ordered them. so after waiting patiently for quite a while they gave me an extra order of nuggets for free.

Veng

Smash Ace
Taco Bell is life.

If you don't like taco bell you don't like life.

in all seriousness after school this week 4 of the days I went to taco bell :O

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm not too big on fast food. I kind of dislike all that junk fast food places call food, though I do like going to subway. They've got some good wraps.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
If I'm driving through a different city and I see a Popeyes, there's like a 50% chance I'll go there before I leave. Other than that, I have a ritual of getting a gyro every other week.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I'm content with a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's anyday. And those chicken nuggets...so good...

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
If I'm driving through a different city and I see a Popeyes, there's like a 50% chance I'll go there before I leave. Other than that, I have a ritual of getting a gyro every other week.
We have a Popeye's like 5 minutes from our house. It's amazing. Delicious chicken ftw.

Auron

Smash Cadet
Mcdonalds quarter pounder with cheese. Those commercials always get me...............i kinda want one right now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I really like Wendy's and Popeyes. :3

Chaco

Never Logs In
I used to love Arby's, and we now have a KFC buffet in town...and I have yet to go. I need to.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Hm... I think it's a tie for me between Wendy's and Burger King.

BK's whoppers are incredibly good, but Wendy's burgers taste... less fatening for some reason, with a unique and fine taste. Both are really good, I'm not sure if I could pick one over the other.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Wendy's Baconators ftw.

Sure they're fattening, but i'm a teenage guy so my metabolism is faster than mk.
Also, their chicken nuggets are the bomb.

Anyone remember when Wendy's had chicken strips for a short time?

UberMario

Smash Master
Erm, I suppose it is pretty gridlocked there on the streets . . . .

And I forgot to mention I'm a fan of Subway's Meatball subs too! Checker's/Rally's fries are great aswell.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
wow, this thread is OLD!
<--bout to bump along with everyone else

my guilty pleasure that i allow myself 2 visits/month...zaxby's(chicken place). it's really fattening and im broke so im able to keep that part of my diet down to the 'T'. The only other FFRs i go to would be subway or chick-fil-a. i think zaxby's is only in the south u.s. though. gawd, i need to move up north.

Top Bottom