• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Favorite Zelda Game Poll

What is your favorite Zelda Game?

• Total voters

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I figured I'd be a rebel again.
Nah. It was a close fight between TP and OoT for me. OoT won out because of TP's stupidly easy enemies. OoT is by no means super difficult (way too many hearts available), but it certainly made fights dangerous unlike TP. :(

rhan

Smash Hero
YAY for me being the only one that voted Link's Awakening!

Seriously that's my favorite and first beaten Zelda game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I Pick MAjora's Mask, because I always enjoy playing through it...

There are parts in OoT that are a little tedious

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Why is Spirit Tracks already up?

Anyway, I'm going with Wind Waker. I like OoT, it's BETTER, but I've gotten farther in WW. :laugh:

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil. They're the best games ever.
What happened to Zelda's Adventure?

I had fun with LoZ: MM, except LoZ: OoT is a classic. My vote goes to LoZ: OoT.

I never noticed this part of the forum before...

Clownbot

Smash Lord
The forum came up just a few days ago, actually.

It'll be sad if no one votes for LoZ or AoL. Y'know, the games that started it all? :mad:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I don't know if I can vote yet. It pains me to pick!
Just cover/close your eyes, spin around 3 times, then flail your finger for 3 seconds, wherever it lands just pick that:p

I still haven't finished OoT, so I went ahead and picked TP:ohwell:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Wind Waker is where it's at.

Clownbot said:
It'll be sad if no one votes for LoZ or AoL. Y'know, the games that started it all?
I never liked the original tbh :mad: but I do want to play it again. The last time I played it was as a kid and it was hella annoying.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wind waker was amazing, plus it had a lot of extra stuff to do.

I haven't actually finished OoT yet, actually... I bought a used copy as a kid and got up to the water temple, but I gave up and beat the completed save file that was on there.

I'm going through it again right now, but so far WW still wins. OoT is still amazing though, no doubt. I remember playing the first 3 dungeons like a hundred times whenever I rented it. XD

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's either going to be MM or one of the Oracle games for me. Maybe I'll roll a die.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Seeing as how I never played Oracle of Seasons, I'm probably going to go with Oracle of Ages. I could happily replay that right now over any other game in the series. Although I must say, Oracle of Seasons is by far more interesting, and I've read enough about it, that in conjunction with having played through its sister, OoA, it's as if I actually did play through it. I'm really going to think about this. Prolong the poll!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Seeing as how I never played Oracle of Seasons, I'm probably going to go with Oracle of Ages. I could happily replay that right now over any other game in the series. Although I must say, Oracle of Seasons is by far more interesting, and I've read enough about it, that in conjunction with having played through its sister, OoA, it's as if I actually did play through it. I'm really going to think about this. Prolong the poll!
I'll make it easier for you.

Pick other. Faces of Evil and the Wand of Gamelon need love.

Mewter

Smash Master
I picked Wind Waker because it is awesome and cel-shaded
and you get to replay it in your pajamas
. There is nothing you can do about that.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
Zelda 1 gets my vote, with Ocarina of Time in second. By the way, has anyone ever heard of Zelda Classic?

On the other games, Zelda II wasn't bad either. A Link to the Past was great, but I didn't like it as much as other 2D Zeldas. Link's Awakening and the two Oracle Games were excellent. Majora's Mask was another really cool one, but they should've made the main quest longer. The Wind Waker was a bit easy for my tastes, and hopefully they'll add more difficulty if they remake it. Four Swords Adventures had some flaws, but was a solid game. The Minish Cap, unfortunately, was short and easy. Twilight Princess was almost as good as Ocarina of Time, but they've a lot of room for improvement. Phantom Hourglass also had some flaws, including a narrow OST.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
What we need today is a Zelda game with beautiful graphics and Zelda II quality combat.

3D Zelda games just lack that death-defying edge that the old ones did.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I voted for Ocarina of Time. That had the best storyline, in my opinion.

lol at "other (lolwut)" I'm guessin that's supposed to mean the CD-i games? lol

Spire

III
BRoomer
Finally casted my vote for Oracle of Ages. I have some of the fondest memories of that game, and the fact that it shows one world in two entirely different time periods - I find that to be incredible. That's exactly what's fueled my ideas in the "SWF: Project Zelda" thread - seeing Hyrule changed so drastically with time. Oracle of Ages had the time-traveling flair of Ocarina of Time, but cast in an entirely different light.

Holodrum in OoS feels very similar to Hyrule (and in some ways to Termina), with an equally varying landscape, and the incorporation of a large male tree and Biggorron, but Labrynna was just bizarre. The present-day land was very plain, but upon traveling to the past, it all changed substantially. There was once a large palace to the north, but when playing in present day, it is has completely been destroyed and overgrown. I absolutely love that.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm still the only Link's Awakening vote??? Y'all suck...........

If I had a second vote I'd go Majora's. Young Link's the star and the game gave me humor.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OH dang, I didn't see Link's crossbow training on the list...

Now that's how all zelda games should be played

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm still the only Link's Awakening vote??? Y'all suck...........

If I had a second vote I'd go Majora's. Young Link's the star and the game gave me humor.
Apparently you are. I'm the only OoA vote and I'm proud of voting for it. You should too. Who cares about what wins? Unless we get a bunch of OoT-rebels, you know it will win.
Have you ever played Chrono Trigger? lol
No, and I've owned it for over a year on DS.

Top Bottom