• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Favorite Zelda Game Poll

What is your favorite Zelda Game?

• Total voters

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
The support for the Monkeys being feral transformations of the Kokiri stems from a partnership between their roles in both MM and TP. In MM, there were equivalent races of every race from Hyrule, even the Sheikah. Both the Sheikah and the Ikana were absent from Hyrule and Termina and both lived in villages with a well, a music-box related building (Windmill Hut and Music Box House), and a graveyard. In the forest region of Hyrule, the Kokiri lived in their own village, the Kokiri Forest, and the Deku Scrubs lived in the wild Lost Woods. In Termina (remember, designed oppositely of Hyrule), the Deku Scrubs lived in their village, the Deku Palace, and the Kokiri? Well the Kokiri had no leadership, no Deku Tree, so they took the wild forms of monkeys and lived in the Woods of Mystery (equivalent of Lost Woods).

A century or so later based again in Hyrule, the monkeys reappear in very similar apperances. What again is missing though? A Deku Tree to lead the Kokiri. This is why I believe the monkeys are the Kokiri.
Which goes on to prove just how similar Termina and TP's Hyrule actually are. Do you think the purple fog in Faron Woods has any kind of significance relating it to Woodfall?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Which goes on to prove just how similar Termina and TP's Hyrule actually are. Do you think the purple fog in Faron Woods has any kind of significance relating it to Woodfall?
I definitely do. Great point Phantom! I love how TP—in so many ways—fleshes out the parallelisms between Hyrule and Termina than OoT did.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I definitely do. Great point Phantom! I love how TP—in so many ways—fleshes out the parallelisms between Hyrule and Termina than OoT did.
Oh yes, and I also love how Castle Town is now surrounded by Hyrule Field, like in Termina, rather than at the north edge. I don't know if this was done intentionally, but Hyrule Castle Town has 3 entrances, and Clock Town has 4...

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh yes, and I also love how Castle Town is now surrounded by Hyrule Field, like in Termina, rather than at the north edge. I don't know if this was done intentionally, but Hyrule Castle Town has 3 entrances, and Clock Town has 4...
Hyrule has a lot of symbolical things for the number 3 (triforce, etc) and Termina has a lot of stuff for 4 (the giants, etc).

I REALLY need to play Majora's Mask again; I never actually finished due to memory card issues.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I can't believe twilight princess is so high man that game is terrible.. I might even make a thread about how bad that game is...

I can't believe twilight princess is so high man that game is terrible.. I might even make a thread about how bad that game is...
Yeah, it's too easy, and the last two dungeons/castles are poorly designed. It was rushed so there's an excuse for the second point, but no johns?

But yeah, Twilight Princess has the worst quote in Zelda ever. I was like "wtf?"

"I am so beautiful, you have nothing left to say?" -Midna

Link never spoke to begin with!!!

rhan

Smash Hero
When a Zelda game can bring one to tears you know it's good.

Link's Awakening = Best evar!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Voted for OoT

The Medallions, weapons, adventure plus the many memories of playing it forever.

Plus the ocarina was fun with all the music for each dungeon.

<3 that game soo much.

Top Bottom