• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| FBT3 | - Oshkosh, WI - 2/09 (ENTRY FEE LOWERED -- SEE 1ST POST)

Dragmire

Smash Lord
Ethan: sure I'd love to do an MM with you maybe more $ we'll figure that later

56K: aren't all good smashers supposed to have a good fox or falco? fox is ironically my 2nd best since recently but ganondorf FTW

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
56K: aren't all good smashers supposed to have a good fox or falco? fox is ironically my 2nd best since recently but ganondorf FTW
all good smashers

That should answer your question =P

My Falco's worse than my Fox :laugh:...I tend to not use the top five because I get tired of seeing them lol

I don't practice Marth but I decided to use him a bit at the last tourney I went to, I have a decent Marth. I won some, lost some...I did better than I thought. I even won a set with him. I don't really know what to do with him though, I just stand back and abuse range and grabs.

Marth is gay.

Chexr

Smash Ace
If Tapion doesnt go I'll team with Hayate (if he goes) cause I teamed with him at FCD and that was pretty interesting lol.

Crashman you can be my backup in the awkward spot who doesn't know whether to look for another partner or not because there's a slight chance we might team.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, im going. chexer, teams =)?

also, kssb need a ride>? does damien want to go to this? you could get a ride to his house and we could go.

edit: if chexer says no, you wanna rock this **** Stacheman?

BIG C

Smash Master
and even tho u prolly already saw this cosmo wanna team????

also ifi have my burned japanese ssbb by this i'll bring my wii and whatnot so i can whoop u all in that as well.

rofl at the censoring of j ap

KirbySSB

Smash Ace

Chexr

Smash Ace
Sounds good for teams tink, sorry hayate, lol x_x I was hoping for an easy cruise through singles.

kssb $5 mm before the tourney?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'll be coming to make up for the horrendously awesome performance i gave at the last WI tourney...

Who still needs a teamsies date?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
CRASHMAN IS COMING!

YAHAHAS

This would be perfect if Sauce and Tapion came.

Then the Original WI trio would be at one tourney.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Are there any good players left who need a partner? "Good" is relative, I'm not going to be winning money, I just want to have a teammate with whom I can win a few matches and get at least a little of my money's worth..

Sago

Smash Lord
haha so is anyone comeing from point that can give me a ride there or back or comeing from madison that can give me a ride there or back im trying to work out travels plans : | private message me if possible

Top Bottom