• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightenup

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna be late. Hopefully get there before 7 or 8 at the latest.

btw
ChiTownNig. my mario (or any of my characters) vs your wolf on ANY stage $10 mm. i guarantee 100% that i win. Every. Single. Round.

i'll be hunting you down at this tourney
...we're doin this with a 2/3 set, ONLY my wolf vs. your mario. I don't want you switching to MK or something just because I whooped your *** the first game.

And I hope it does get recorded because I will never let you live this down after it's over.
Haha, cool sh**

Wafles

Smash Lord
ChiTownWolf never showed, no suprise. Would've got ***** anyway.

There are a lot of good people here, so pools were pretty intense, and even some decent players didn't make it out, so goes I guess.

Melee Singles Results:

1: Cosmo
2: ethan
3: scythe
4: Sago
5: John
5: quik
7: eighteenspikes
7: arty
9: Juan
9: Grimace
9: hunger
9: zicore
13: hot blue zelda
13: cybergeko
13: Mister Mashu
13: white kirby

I'm so sad melee finals didn't get recorded.

Wafles

Smash Lord
teams update :dedede:

Lain+Rofa showed up out of nowhere but got knocked out by Grimace+Fatboy and Hunger+Tapion for 5th. Fatboy+Grimace just beat Jahordon+Kit 3-0 to win the winner's bracket. Joker+Razor sent Tapion+Hunger to losers, but just got knocked out of Loser's themselves by Scythe+Quik. Now Scythie+Quik are playing Tapion+Hunger for a spot in loser's finals.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Great tourney guys! I'm going to post some really big shout outs, as this was my last tourney, so much fun. GGs to all.

Wafles

Smash Lord
this is spikes :dedede: here are some results

Singles (of 59)
1. Lain $475 + $200
2. Quik $240
3. Ook $80
4. Tapion $15
5. Razor
5. Hunger
7. Rofa
7. Grimace

Teams (of 21)
1. Death to Sakurai (Tapion + Hunger) $225
2. Pok Bros. On A Boat (Fatboy + Grimace) $110
3. Team Real Team (Jordan + Kit) $36
4. Deep Dish Luwario (Scythe + Quik) $12
5. Why So Serious (Joker + Razor)
5. Make It Rain (Lain + Rofa)
7. Team We Ain't Datin' Aint Nuttin' To **** Wit' (Nicole + asc583)
7. Suckin On My ******* Like You Wantin' Me Callin' Me All The Time Like Blondie Check Out My Chrissie Behind It's Fine All Of The Time (cosmo + sago)

Tapion013

Smash Lord
The tournament of upsets! Great games everyone, and go Wisconsin in teams, and what the **** at ook! you stepped up your game hardcore with your upB and side B bull****. congrats on third and gg's to everyone else I played. This was officially my last tournament, glad I played well enough to not feel bad about it.

Edit: Sago, you owe me a hot pickle

Edit 2: LONG LIVE PIT!

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts of the boy o fat:

Tapion: Baby come back, you can blame it all on me! (really)
Sago: Worst MK alive
Ook: Too good compared to chicago
Lone: Go get DQ'd by 75 edge grabs :D
Lain: You owe me 250$
Rofa: good to see you again, Tapion got LPC revenge on both of us
Quik: How do I recognize you from Arty?
Arty: didnt get to play either of you
Veggie: Buy me the same kind of hat but bigger. . . please
Cosmo: Suckin on my ******* like you wanna be callin me all the time like blondie check out my chrissie behind its fine all of the time
Hunger: Post all of the team matches and i want the file of me vs lone
. . . . other people: What?

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Singles (of 59)
1. Lain $475 + $200 (D3/IC)
2. Quik $240 (Wario)
3. Ook $80(DK)
4. Tapion $15(Snake/pit)
5. Razor (MK)
5. Hunger(Snake/Wario)
7. Rofa(MK)
7. Grimace(Snake)

Teams (of 21)
1. Death to Sakurai (Tapion + Hunger) $225 (Snake/Pit/Wario)
2. Pok Bros. On A Boat (Fatboy + Grimace) $110 (MK/Snake)
3. Team Real Team (Jordan + Kit) $36 (G&W/Wario)
4. Deep Dish Luwario (Scythe + Quik) $12 (Lucario/Wario)
5. Why So Serious (Joker + Razor) (Snake/Metaknight)
5. Make It Rain (Lain + Rofa) (D3/MK)
7. Team We Ain't Datin' Aint Nuttin' To **** Wit' (Nicole + asc583) (umm. . . . G&W/ olimar or sumtin?)
7. Suckin On My ******* Like You Wantin' Me Callin' Me All The Time Like Blondie Check Out My Chrissie Behind It's Fine All Of The Time (cosmo + sago) (Samus/MK/G&W)

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Sago - I can't say I'm happy that you're ditching Samus for Meatknife, but at least you slice well with him. Good job representing Madison West, and congratulations on finally outperforming me at a Brawl tournament (I don't know how you ranked, but you couldn't have ranked worse than I).

Fade - Those were some good matches we had in the loser's bracket. The match on Rainbow Cruise in particular had me shaking. I'm just happy I got a puff-kill with the bike pump.

Think - You're the best Jigglypuff I've ever seen or played in Brawl so far, and if it wasn't for having to play your fellow Missourians, we would have won all of doubles.

Hunger - I'm dissapointed I didn't get to play you at all, but we still have LPC2. Thanks for always being nice and encouraging.

Loki - Your Diddy is still good, but nothing beats the pectoralisness of your Captain Falcon. Our friendlies are always fun.

Fatboy - Never go to a tournament again without Quaker Mindgame Squares.

Swany - We need to practice sometime soon, considering we live one block apart, and because I need to try to redeem myself. Nice playing!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lawl lain won.. no surprise =P and whats up with that +200 extra dollars? 0_o omg =))
It was supposed to be $250 but 28 people who signed up never showed, including all of MN :urg:

congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who actually did show up :hunger: I hope you had fun cause I thought it was a great tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom