• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I can drink more milk than all the Fox players on smash boards!

When I went on a cruise last week. I had 5 glasses of milk every night LOL!

Not to mention milk for breakfast.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Don't make fun of SCOTU, food allergies suck.

My friend is a pretty strict vegetarian, but was recently diagnosed to be intolerant to glutton. You know how much that sucks?

For her 18th birthday she was so pumped to have olive oil.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If Snake isn't second best....

... -_-

How can anybody believe Snake isn't second best? Come on. Name something a Brawl character would want to become amazingly good, and Snake has it. Name something that Snake DOESN'T have that would prevent him from being amazingly good, and Snake can easily work around it anyway.

That was kinda poorly worded but yeah.

And I still think Falco sucks ***. Just play Kirby and **** him in the face.*
*note it's not that easy

I just wish his Jab wasn't so incredible. If Kirby (or Fox) does a single jab and tries to grab, he can just be punished. Falco, on the other hand, can do all sorts of crap out of just a single jab. :/

a security token was missing or mismatched but I'm smart enough to Copy before I post in any of the character board social threads since I leave those tabs open and they get that problem a lot. -_-

Sukai

Smash Champion
Gee, if Snake isn't #2, who is?

Is all that smash research and progress been for not?
For almost two years, Snake has been regarded as a formidable #2 character, even scoring his own tier position in one list, as absurd the novelty is taken as fact, it is a proper way to emphasize Snake's second chair dominance over Brawl.

'lo and behold, Ally changes his character, wants to try new and effective methods.

Now this throws all of what makes the past, past out of order.

Truly interesting, a feast to the intellect. A candy to the psyche , a wonderful culmination of the human mind, being challenged to comprehend...............change.
Poetry.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I can capture some of those for you Uzi, ima be online. However, if the combo vid wants to look reeeally good I'm going to have to get better in using After Effects. Anyone know where I can start learning?

Also, I'm bored as well, any1 wi-fi?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So, can anyone tell me the precise timing to Illusion-cancel? I haven't practiced it much lately, but I've never been able to do it consistently. Do you press B BEFORE the sound, DURING the sound, or what?

I can only do it like 1/3rd of the time.

/bump x_x

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So, can anyone tell me the precise timing to Illusion-cancel? I haven't practiced it much lately, but I've never been able to do it consistently. Do you press B BEFORE the sound, DURING the sound, or what?

I can only do it like 1/3rd of the time.

/bump x_x
I can't precise, but I believe it is during the "woosh" sound. near the beginning. Best thing I can tell you is to go into training mode with it. It can be tricky.

Really, you need to learn the long timing and the shortest timing. Those two will really help your recovery game.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm not sure where it is with respect to the woosh sound atm, but I know that to cancel it, you have to press b the frame before you want to start stop moving.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i don't come on here for a month and the title is still filled with creepy.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
lololol Tjoe yeah right.

and I ****ING LOVE MANGO with the DISRESPECT.

grand finals, Hbox WHIFFS A REST, and what does mango do?

HE ****ING JABS HIM.

JABS HIM.

Last match GRAND FINALS.

MANGO I ****ING LOVE YOU.

Hbox then proceeds to SD. HAHAHAHAHA

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i hate hbox,him getting ***** then mango pulling the umad? on him made my day...mango is a beast

i wish m2k beat armada though,that set was rediculous

Top Bottom