• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zeton beat lain's ICs in a tourney, but still ended up placing lower, and MK took 3 of the top 4.

In other words, this game is cool.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hey, do you guys know of any USB mini-dongles (i.e. the kind that are smaller than a dime) for bluetooth that work on 64-bit Windows?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Sasuke is my Dad, and I call him Daddy Sauce. He denies it and public and acts like he doesn't know me.

So everyone tell him hi Daddy Sauce when he comes around.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay guys, I put something together to get the combo vid going, it's just a tiny scene. Jenkins liked it, but it's also on private so not that many non-Fox players don't have the surprise spoiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=W2-3puDjr4w&sharing_token=nP3hcBZnbzYM6a7lG4Xpyg

Youtube is having maintenance tonight though, so you might get the stupid error I'm getting right now. If you are, just wait a while.

Enjoy, and if you have any ideas on how to continue it, pleeease, tell me so we can start organizing this.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Okay guys, I put something together to get the combo vid going, it's just a tiny scene. Jenkins liked it, but it's also on private so not that many non-Fox players don't have the surprise spoiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=W2-3puDjr4w&sharing_token=nP3hcBZnbzYM6a7lG4Xpyg

Youtube is having maintenance tonight though, so you might get the stupid error I'm getting right now. If you are, just wait a while.

Enjoy, and if you have any ideas on how to continue it, pleeease, tell me so we can start organizing this.
fail link makes me sad..

EDIT!!!:

OMFG, thats freaking perfect!!

WE NEED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO NOW!!!!!!!

I'll donate all of my footage to anyone who can use it.

GET MORE HYPE!!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Eh... did too many people watch it already? I thought I gave you guys the special link...

If not, I guess I can make it public, it is only a teaser after all. (Even though it's going to be a part of the finished product...)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Light, I have never heard that song before.
I was like "._." until the end. Then I was like
****ING AMAZING!

I honestly believe this should stay!
I dunno who to vote for in that poll... probably Kirby, since the reason I play him is because I like him >_>

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Have fun in outer space NKB!

Thanks for the approval Knux and Asdioh! And Zeton, I thought that upsmash was the perfect example to get the song going for the rest of the combo video.

Now, first we get all the clips together, and then fancy it up some more. Maybe SCOTU would be willing to help me with Adobe After Effects? (If he doesn't mind.)

Top Bottom