• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ik. I live 5 minutes away from gdx. That's why CRZ's connection with *dad has a house right near gdx*--->I'll train you iblis! didn't make sense to me xD...cuz iblis is in georgia which is like at least 4 hour drive. Lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
SPEAKING OF ME

All my in-tourney vids will be up in the next hour. I'm deciding if I should upload friendlies or not today. I'm most likely going back to Chima's again today to practice.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
yeah sorry guys i assumed iblis was in florida without actually checking XD but yeah my dads house is in florida, theres a chance i could come down next month for a few days however i would need a reason to go.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If it's in march we're having a tourney :p

You're missing out though.

For whatever reason february's tournament is gonna be stacked as fuuuu...it's only gonna be missing one sub-region. And like...the entire pr is gonna be in one place for once lol.

So hyped.

But ya

We're also having a tourney in march with brawl, marvel, and SfxT.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
If it's in march we're having a tourney :p

You're missing out though.

For whatever reason february's tournament is gonna be stacked as fuuuu...it's only gonna be missing one sub-region. And like...the entire pr is gonna be in one place for once lol.

So hyped.

But ya

We're also having a tourney in march with brawl, marvel, and SfxT.
sounds good, whats the date?

Jet300

Smash Ace
Nice work for both you and that Link main. (I have a thing for supporting those who main low tier characters.) But either way great job getting fifth, how many were at the tourney?
Like 30 people were there, that Link main was my older brother.
And I made 5th at doubles. My brother the Link main was my partner, our team name is
"Batman does not eat nachos!!!" LOL.

M@v

Subarashii!
First tourney since APEX this weekend, and I can count on 2 hands how many times I've played smash since then. This'll go well ;D

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
What up Fox boards, resident Wolf main over here and normally I'd not let you do that, but I've recently decided to try out Foxy Fox. I've always been a spacies kind of guy so it's not like i'm starting over with a character or anything, but I have a Tourney this weekend and I'm thinking I might try him out some there.

What do the ROB and DDD MUs look like? Mostly the former. For some reason I have a mental block against that stupid little robot and while I plan on learning it with Wolf, i'm thinking Fox will just give the MU a refreshing new feel that'll motivate me to ****. We have a huge ROB problem over here so that's another reason I ask.

Oh and for the record i'm West Coast :smirk:

Awoooooooooooo

:wolf:

Kuares

Pizza
No, I was just on the verge off on the last 3 days. School's a killer. Super huge posters for design and then a smashboards speech in english. Yahooz~

Left to right
Crifer, Z, Trevonte, Zeton, Karamity, Mav, NAKAT (Me), Trump, and Jazz.
That's what I made the thread title about.

Good luck M@v today! or if its over, how'd you do.

Rwar I'm tired!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Lurkers gonna lurk

i'm off to Tourney, we'll see how my Fox does :glare:

:fox:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
lol really, I thought for sure that we would win the most deserted boards contest

the title is refering to the pic in on the previous page (I'm not in it, but most fox players are black including myself)
ooooh...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. i c now :shiro:

Kuares

Pizza
Knuckles I'm stuck on ways to get this place active again. More match-up discussions, Skype meets #3, and just posting more on my part in general. I might try the skype chats now that I'm confident withtalkingtoacomputer.

Iblis, don't cheat yourself of the experience. Go to a tournament,and hang out with your fellow foxi :D

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Knuckles I'm stuck on ways to get this place active again. More match-up discussions, Skype meets #3, and just posting more on my part in general. I might try the skype chats now that I'm confident withtalkingtoacomputer.

Iblis, don't cheat yourself of the experience. Go to a tournament,and hang out with your fellow foxi :D
Skype chats can work, lets have a fox FB group or something; maybe fox players will respond to that.

I wish all the top/old fox players would POST MORE!! (if they're reading this)

hey Kuares question, are you the one updating the thread names or is Xiivi (if hes still around)? cause I was wondering who does the updating to the thread and how?

@Ibilis we'll have to talk about zoning and burst spacing in person cause I'm a bit confuse on how it applies to Fox in brawl since he cant zone well like in melee.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Actually no, but I'm going to have to get some type of IM because I've been asked about it a lot lately.
Haha I was refering to Knuckles but okay :p

Hey guys... I'm still around, I just do a massive amount of lurking because I feel I have nothing to contribute :/.
O

@Ibilis we'll have to talk about zoning and burst spacing in person cause I'm a bit confuse on how it applies to Fox in brawl since he cant zone well like in melee.
Yeah, do you have a skype or AIM?

Kuares

Pizza
Hey Disaster Master, do you still play that one game(EE?) on facebook.

Lightning, have you just not been gaming much or focused on other stuff?

Skype chats can work, lets have a fox FB group or something; maybe fox players will respond to that.

I wish all the top/old fox players would POST MORE!! (if they're reading this)

hey Kuares question, are you the one updating the thread names or is Xiivi (if hes still around)? cause I was wondering who does the updating to the thread and how?
Facebook groups depend on how active people are on there, obviously. From what I've seen of the Iowa Shoryuken thread/Facebook group, most of the serious-er discussion takes place on the thread while random posts and gif's go on the facebook page. Dunno if that'd be the case here but it might get people to post their results more, either way I'd join. By the way,I should add you and probably Nakat on skype/aim sometime
when my anti-virus isn't dead :'(

Updating the thread title has been my job, kind of lost ideas since the first year I've been mod though. If you wanted me to do sticky threads, edit posts, (mod stuff) feel free to ask.

I've never heard the term burst spacing anywhere else, is it kind of like that box surrounding Marth where if you move into and get hit? If so, I'd just call it spacing for simplicity's sake.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Hey Disaster Master, do you still play that one game(EE?) on facebook.
Le gasp. Who are you? ._.
And I haven't heard anything since it shut down. Is it playable on facebook now? If so that'd be cool to play it again but I'm sure facebook would ruin it...

Kuares

Pizza
That's what I asked you when you first came here because you sounded like someone I would know. Just a friend of Zeton, he said you were cool so I took his word.

And yeah, another friend of mine said that he didn't like the aesthetic changes they made. Not saying that the game didn't change a lot, it's just the looks were really bad compared to when it ran on sparkplay. Not that I've played it myself but curse those huge foreheads!

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
That's what I asked you when you first came here because you sounded like someone I would know. Just a friend of Zeton, he said you were cool so I took his word.

And yeah, another friend of mine said that he didn't like the aesthetic changes they made. Not saying that the game didn't change a lot, it's just the looks were really bad compared to when it ran on sparkplay. Not that I've played it myself but curse those huge foreheads!
Oh yeah what happened was EE was bought out by Turnout Ventures. They basically took the crappy looking japanese version, translated it, and left all the funky looking models in. Everyone hated it, and last Thanksgiving it was shut down again. I don't think it's on facebook and quite frankly I hope it's not. I'd love to play it again though.

I was lv50. *gloat gloat*

lulz

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Hey guys... I'm still around, I just do a massive amount of lurking because I feel I have nothing to contribute :/.
Sure you do, your a fellow fox main. I think we just need a juicy topic to resuscitate these boards

Yeah, do you have a skype or AIM?
Neither, but I can get them real quick which ever one your on the most (or use the most).

nvm I fail hardcore and will go sit in the corner of shame :sadshiro:
are able to get skype?

Facebook groups depend on how active people are on there, obviously. From what I've seen of the Iowa Shoryuken thread/Facebook group, most of the serious-er discussion takes place on the thread while random posts and gif's go on the facebook page. Dunno if that'd be the case here but it might get people to post their results more, either way I'd join. By the way,I should add you and probably Nakat on skype/aim sometime
when my anti-virus isn't dead :'(

Updating the thread title has been my job, kind of lost ideas since the first year I've been mod though. If you wanted me to do sticky threads, edit posts, (mod stuff) feel free to ask.

I've never heard the term burst spacing anywhere else, is it kind of like that box surrounding Marth where if you move into and get hit? If so, I'd just call it spacing for simplicity's sake.
Well I suggested FB cause its small start and people on it most of the time; usually event/groups stay active as long as people use FB.

Whats wrong with your anti virus?

and for the thread stuff, I was just curious. What ideas are you in need of being a mod?

I kind wanna list of all our Actually players so that I'll know who still plays.

Top Bottom