• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zephil

Smash Ace
This topic just made me remember the 64 fox´s move and the best one, the freaking laser!! that thing was HUGE, it was the same sice as it is the one of ROB. Imagine fox´s lasers still of that size with knockback and the speed of brawl (drools*)... too sexy to be true xD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, i guess in 64 he only got 0-90'd without a chainthrow. The other games he did though. But that's why no one plays fox on FD in melee.

Zephil

Smash Ace
I need help ppl, I am going to the dark side!! (the lol side)... welll of course I don´t think of leaving fox, but I am thinking to use as secondary PIKACHU!! man, anther make the freaking rat look so ****ing sexy that I just want to try it´. I don´t know if I can resist the temptation. So do continue fighting against Pikachu cuteness or I give up and try it for secondary?

Sukai

Smash Champion
I need help ppl, I am going to the dark side!! (the lol side)... welll of course I don´t think of leaving fox, but I am thinking to use as secondary PIKACHU!! man, anther make the freaking rat look so ****ing sexy that I just want to try it´. I don´t know if I can resist the temptation. So do continue fighting against Pikachu cuteness or I give up and try it for secondary?
Do what you please.
Remember when Fox had combos?
Man, I hated him in those days. If you knew me in my Melee days, you'd be surprised seeing me consistently playing him in Brawl.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I haven't really been too active because school is coming to a close. I've also been playing Metal Gear Solid on my PSone! My Snake is getting very good in Brawl. I will be going to the xat maybe later tonight once I finish my homework because I know if I go now I will never get it done.

Fox is too goodz.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Could a moderator of the xat let me join? It says I need to message a mod to join.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah, me too, I see you in there Iblis though. I just sent you a private chat thing.

I wonder, has anyone made a fox upsmash % thread yet? Like what % each individual character needs to be before they'll die from an upsmash on FD? An undegraded upsmash of course, it is so wasteful to use an upsmash before kill %, it could mean the difference of 80% to 100% on a MK. I looked but couldn't find any threads on this, I was surprised, this is our most valuable asset and we don't have our numbers down? Maybe we do, but I don't see any threads. If there isn't may I make one?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
well, at high percents anyway. The shine > Usmash combo at low percents has been very useful for me.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Lol yeah, me too, I see you in there Iblis though. I just sent you a private chat thing.

I wonder, has anyone made a fox upsmash % thread yet? Like what % each individual character needs to be before they'll die from an upsmash on FD? An undegraded upsmash of course, it is so wasteful to use an upsmash before kill %, it could mean the difference of 80% to 100% on a MK. I looked but couldn't find any threads on this, I was surprised, this is our most valuable asset and we don't have our numbers down? Maybe we do, but I don't see any threads. If there isn't may I make one?
There are two of them.
I made one, which was lock, because there was already another.
The other is more comprehensive and was made by Xiivi and someone else...

well, at high percents anyway. The shine > Usmash combo at low percents has been very useful for me.
Shine combos?
Get outta here.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Shine combos work, as does the FLAMEDASH.

No but really, Shine>Upsmash is a true combo at some percents. I don't go into depth with research, but if your opponent bounces once he hits the floor, or is within reasonable distance, the upsmash will work.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
There's a thread full of Fox's combos. I'd link you but I'm on my Wii's internet.

loki15

Smash Cadet
Umm, I'm a fairly new fox main, but I'd really like to enter the chat. Who should I pm?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
seems as tho once i took it out of my sig noone wants to go anymore xD,oh well it had a good run

RPK

Smash Lord
Hm...Just wondering, on tall, or big characters such as Bowser, Dedede, Ike, Snake, ect. What do you think about the idea of jumping behind them, and while behind their shield, hit it with a shine to bair, shine up to x2 to nair, or shine x3 to grab/JJCG/JJCS. Just an idea that came up a little bit ago when I was thinking up something for shield pressure.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Yes, whenever someone calls for people to get in the chat. It usually happens.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I get in the chat plenty of time. It just seems no one is in there when I come anymore though.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Just put up a reminder in here when you want other people to hop in with you.

loki15

Smash Cadet
So, I'm not sure if I should post this here, but would anyone be willing to help me advance my Fox? It would have to be over wifi, but that's better than nothing.

Top Bottom