• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Haha, Ohioan sounds funny. No offense to you, but I don't even know how to pronounce that.
Oh-iii-oh-win???
Oh-eee-oh-wan???
I'm just trying to be random haha.
Oh and ^give me permission then. Pretty please with sugar on top??? :sadeyes:

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I am a coldhearted and coldblooded person :p I don't normally do this but you shall lol I don't want someone crying in front of me :p

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
R4C and I are the most alive of us. fox67890 posts sometimes but is busy with his school work and Disaster Master post here occasionally. I don't know if there are other survivors.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I long for Fox Board's revival. Even with my necromancer's power, I can only keep it on the life support lol.

Jet300

Smash Ace
R4C and I are the most alive of us. fox67890 posts sometimes but is busy with his school work and Disaster Master post here occasionally. I don't know if there are other survivors.
I post here too. its just im very busy person most of the time.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
@knucles213, Alright, it is kind of no problem for me :p
@Jet300, oh right... pardon my exclusion. my judgement was clouded this morning :/
@Zeton, I always wondered, where did you get your pic of Fox holding up gun like that? Looks cool.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yink?
lol yeah you missed mr. Zeton, Jet300 and knuckles213. If you want to not miss, "watch" the thread and you shall not miss anything lol. And time for me to give this a bump I suppose!

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, here's the disclaimer: I.S FoxMkloud not responsible for any of the future outcome that may differ to his take on future :p

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, you will have to because in that case, because of my "blessing" you had what you want. If deny... court time! :p

Top Bottom