• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Ryker, in case Orbo is lying:
Do you think it's more likely that the execute is Mafia or that it's Indy? The kill would logically fall with the other faction at that point, or are there objections there too?

I know I asked this before but I'd to hear your new ideas.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm just responding to the points of why I might be scum in Ryker's case:

1.) Really? If you die, Orbo dies too. I'm town and am ****ing winning this game for us so it's clear that you're the one that needs to go here. And since Orbo is dying anyway we might as well lynch him to minimze casualties. Losing me is a bigger casualty than losing you + Orbo.
Orbo flip would also illuminate your theory on he being supposedly scum with me. There's absolutely nothing "DISGUSTING" or anti-town about it. It's just the most logical conclusion to be drawn currently.

2.) Too many assumptions. Never claimed Dragoon. Even if I did I never outright claimed to have or have not used jump N1. And even if I did that the only NA that is confirmed to have not failed is the watch, which could still happen even if I were to jump. There was nothing for me to call out because I wasn't notified of anything.

4.) So you think scum would be willing to risk my execution just to get you killed? That would be the most ******** plan I've ever heard of and it totally contradicts what you think I might be scum for. How the **** does it make sense to offer scumGheb for execution when the parallels drawn to bioware lead you to me setting my scummates up to get myself into a powerful lylo position? Like you've concluded, scumGheb busses the living **** out of his scumbuddies - why would I be the one set up to get executed? I'm not as full of myself as you are. I don't assume a priori that I'm not going to get executed anway. I'd take into consideration that it's very realistic to get killed in that situation and realize that it'd be exceedingly stupid to compete with you when I could set somebody up for a bus and look golden. If you really think that Gheb + Orb + Ryu is a likely scumteam you'd have no reason to believe that I of all people would be offered for the lynch.

So basically you have all your scumreads or possible scumbags as my buddy in some combination and RR is always part of it? That's just ******** as you're 100% banking on the hope that I might be scum. What are you doing when OS posts my town flip and Orbo dies alongside you due to him being martyr - both of you flipping town too? Then town is ****ed because all of the leads you've just pointed out have proven to be BS and we're back at zero with the player dead who's not only the most worthy of trust but also the most likely to actually figure the scumteam out.

We're not going the risky way and possibly throw away the game now just because of a whim of yours where you've drawn possible scumteams that connect me to like half of the game's roster. My town flip won't give you **** to work with because everybody will see what everybody knew all the time anyway: that I'm town.

We're lynching Ryu or Lego toDay [waiting for votecount] and we will execute you. If none of the 3 people that die toDay flip scum then Kantrip's the play for sure.

:059:
1. You can seriously die for not even considering that Orbo is town in the event of my flip. You immediately assume there's no way he could be wrong and YOU IMMEDIATELY BEGIN USING IT AS LEVERAGE TO EXECUTE ME! You never even bothered to try and check basic confirmations with others unsure on his meaning. You condone hop-ons like Inferno's and Glyph's that are just disgusting. The other hop-on is the confirmed scumbag. RR was scared fo something and it ain't you, compadre.

2. You're still blatantly claiming Dragoon and I ****ing know what Dragoon does to NAR because I asked OS about what it does waaaaaaaay back in pre-game.

4. The entire reason is that you don't have a valid way of lynching me and the gain from lynching me is significant. In Bioware, leaving EE alive is what led to you dying in the long run. You've got no EE to catch you once Lego (who you are still pushing after RR has claimed scum) and myself are gone. Gheb, the very fact that you have used that last sentence is a valid reason for doing it.

No, all my reads on possible scumbags do not deal with you. **** that ****. I'm posting everything else now that I'm back home if you'll read what I'm doing instead of twisting this into the Armageddon threat that you're making it out to be.

Gheb, burn. I'm not even saying you're the most likely scum at the moment. You are, however, a scum possibility as either indy or mafia that is probably in the most dangerous position in the game. Your flip unlocks the entire game and even a brain dead town can follow instructions with the cushion of scumbags we're leaving.

I suggest posting a scum list. I'll look into it if you flip town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, in case Orbo is lying:
Do you think it's more likely that the execute is Mafia or that it's Indy? The kill would logically fall with the other faction at that point, or are there objections there too?

I know I asked this before but I'd to hear your new ideas.
There's no way in hell that the ability has multiple uses. Too stifling on town's control of the game. It's not long term enough for an indy, imo. More likely mafia at the moment.

No, don't assume there's only one kill at play. There's a lot of roles around out there.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Scum:

Ryu / Kantrip / Lego

Ryker playing the "play too stupid and aggressive to be scummy" play that catches most players offguard. Very possibly scum. Same for Raziek.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@1.) Of course I do. It's win-win
@2.) Still not claiming Dragoon. Also, cool story, bro.
@4.) Idgaf about you dying. It's about me being ten times as useful as town as you are. If you survive that's cool. If you don't it's still better than me dying.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Your flip unlocks the entire game and even a brain dead town can follow instructions with the cushion of scumbags we're leaving.
Remind me to laugh at you when this inevitably fails to happen. My town flip doesn't help you ****. Even if I were scum it still wouldn't help you ****.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Before I get distracted assaulting Gheb Manor.

The other player I think most likely to flip scum is Xonar. There not being a dirt bag between the two would astound me.

Possible teams:

Xonar, Inferno, RR
Xonar, Sang, RR

Once more Gova finds himself in the possible, but unlikely category.

Raz, Rajam, Kantplay, Gheb, Glyph, Orbo, and Myself all aren't going to be on his team.

Sang I find less likely than Inferno.

Sang isn't scum with Orbo, RR or Inferno, RR. Redirect doesn't line up if that's the case. If she's alive past where she should be, then we have a problem, but with a scumbag, that read is eased.

Orbo isn't likely scum without Gheb, especially after that RR claim. In the event that I die, do NOT let Gheb push Orbo over like he's trying to.

Gova, Inferno, RR is the final possibility, but I dislike that option a LOT since it would put two night actions on Gheb and one on Kantplay. That makes zero sense.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ignore Ryker's scumteam speculation in case I'm dying toDay. Ryker is perfectly capeable of being scum and so is Kantrip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scum:

Ryu / Kantrip / Lego

Ryker playing the "play too stupid and aggressive to be scummy" play that catches most players offguard. Very possibly scum. Same for Raziek.

Three of those don't make sense. I'm not scum, Raz is not scum, Kantrip is (regrettably) not scum.

@1.) Of course I do. It's win-win
@2.) Still not claiming Dragoon. Also, cool story, bro.
@4.) Idgaf about you dying. It's about me being ten times as useful as town as you are. If you survive that's cool. If you don't it's still better than me dying.

1. You don't push it through misdirection. Not your MO.
2. Solid defense bro. Don't imply it if you don't have it. It's heavily hinted at and doesn't match your play
4. Why the hell did we skip three? If you "dgaf" then do me a favor and go die quietly. I obviously do. You're not ten times as useful as town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Three of those don't make sense. I'm not scum, Raz is not scum, Kantrip is (regrettably) not scum.[/quote 9

All of those make perfect sense, Raz the least so I guess.

1. You don't push it through misdirection. Not your MO.
2. Solid defense bro. Don't imply it if you don't have it. It's heavily hinted at and doesn't match your play
4. Why the hell did we skip three? If you "dgaf" then do me a favor and go die quietly. I obviously do. You're not ten times as useful as town.
@1.) What? <_<
@2.) I haven't implied anything that I didn't mean to. I wanna leave things ambigious for the mafia; deal with it.
@4.) Three wasn't directed at me. OK, I'm not ten times as useful - but at least 9.9 times.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Execute Vote:
Gheb - Ryker, Raziek, Orboknown
Ryker - Gheb, Rajam, Glyph, Inferno, Red Ryu

Standard Vote Count:
Legolas - MOD, MOD, Gheb,
Gova - Inferno,
Red Ryu - Rajam, Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Raziek,
Kantrip - Glyph,

Not voting: Orbo, Legolas, Ryker, Red Ryu,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Wednesday, Feb. 29th at 3 p.m. EST

All have insulted, you're in the clear!

Let me know if there are any mistakes. I'm gonna hopefully be able to actually read this game later today, I've been going over resume's for a hiring committee and have been low on time >_<

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh wow, I thought that there was one more voting me for execution. Still impossible to gather enough to actually turn the execute with Legolas voteblocked. Doesn't change my course of action.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Red Ryu

The more you take Ryker's points at face value without questioning it the more likely you lose.

Good luck, town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd wish you success but I doubt this town has what it takes. Luck is what you will need unless Ryker dies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, I'm pretty sure Ryu claimed hated so I actually hammered. Proof Ryker isn't actually as commited to the game as he pretends to be. Be wary of him, most of you are being played one way or another.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also, I'm pretty sure Ryu claimed hated so I actually hammered. Proof Ryker isn't actually as commited to the game as he pretends to be. Be wary of him, most of you are being played one way or another.

You're not even paying attention anymore.

Lego claimed hated.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pretty sure Ryu did at some point though or at least hinted at it.

Do not disregard a possible Ryker / Raz scum or indy team @everybody.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Doesn't mean he can't be hated. Apparently I'm the only one in this game who doesn't think in black and white.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Execute Vote:

Standard Vote Count:
Legolas - MOD, MOD,
Gova - Inferno,
Red Ryu - Rajam, Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Raziek, Gheb, Ryker
Kantrip - Glyph,

Not voting: Orbo, Legolas, Red Ryu,

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
WTF why did you guys hammer already??? I Didn't get to vote on the execution....

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Execute Vote:

Standard Vote Count:
Legolas - MOD, MOD,
Gova - Inferno,
Red Ryu - Rajam, Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Raziek, Gheb, Ryker
Kantrip - Glyph,

Not voting: Orbo, Legolas, Red Ryu,

You have bolded my name as if it's important although your day start post says that if we get to the end of the day and neither player has reached a majority then both will die. Please don't mod goof.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Thanks for your help, RR. I was starving for a scum flip and you helped me analyze the game without having to live another day.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I know but if Orbo is going to die for you anyways, I needed to have voted. Also Gheb isn't going to die because you don't have the same amount of votes.

Top Bottom