• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker, you can Jump toNight seeing as you can't get anything out of a Glyph lynch since he's apparently expended his thing. That way we can have Inferno Stop Raziek and Rajam Stop me. I know that removes two votes from the scenario, but ONE of those is confirmed to be a scum vote, and since you'll still be alive it shouldn't be a big deal.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Really don't are about stones. Probably a red herring. Possibly a condition for a role to unlock certain abilities. Doubt it's a Warlock requirement.

Gova, he did. What the hell does it matter? The issue I have with him being scum is that he doesn't match any known win cons with his play.

@Glyph - Shove it. You and I both know that I am the only player you could have sent it to who was likely to use it and using it on Lego would further hinder his ability to play with him being the consensus strongest player after me. No one was voteblocking me after the scum flips on D2.

Will lynch Raz on Kantrip town flip, not before.

Will lynch Kantrip on a Glyph flip, not before.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There's still the contradiction of why Raziek didn't receive the Execution result which flat-out proves he is lying....

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker if you're not going to back off my lynch, then get some dudes to vote for me so we can be done with this dance.

But you're totally wrong, and I guarantee I could have found a better use for that power.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, you can Jump toNight seeing as you can't get anything out of a Glyph lynch since he's apparently expended his thing. That way we can have Inferno Stop Raziek and Rajam Stop me. I know that removes two votes from the scenario, but ONE of those is confirmed to be a scum vote, and since you'll still be alive it shouldn't be a big deal.
Why the hell should I trust him that it's gone?

I've striven not to comment on it, but I have no idea whether or not I'll still have my ability, thanks to Glyph.

I've already outlined that I am not risking blocking a vote this close to end game and am appalled that you suggest it.

I would feel much more comfortable if no roleblocks occured should I not decide to hit someone with Glyph's ability (probably Raz). Especially with you claiming that double hated bull****.

You should, of course, protect Gova tonight.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker if you're not going to back off my lynch, then get some dudes to vote for me so we can be done with this dance.

But you're totally wrong, and I guarantee I could have found a better use for that power.
Again, shove it. This day phase isn't even about you. It's about figuring out what to do after you in case I'm not here.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well then I am going to enjoy the time I'm alive

Can I request a last meal? Its the humane thing to do, after all.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
We don't know how the execution works. Insult is something you could call him out on.

Ryker, I don't see his logic behind it so I don't feel that he did.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I maintain that Raziek will very likely lynch me immediately toMorrow which is why I very badly want him voteblocked. I am willing to be voteblocked as well if it means we don't get a quicklynch toMorrow, but if you're adamant on wanting to avoid voteblocks as much as possible, we can just put one on Raziek. However, leaving the playing field free of them WILL cause a quicklynch toMorrow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Or, you know, Gheb was hasted and NAR and stuff. Maybe a mafia ninja?
That doesn't make sense. Gheb WAS mafia. Why would mafia be responsible for the execution? The choice to take out either you or Gheb (with a likely chance of eliminating Ghebscum from the game). I don't know why anyone would do that as mafia.

The fact is, Raziek picked up Insult, an ability you have confirmed does NOT target. How could he not pick up on the Execution? One or the other has to give to solve the consistency problem, and as-is Raziek's claim is a contradiction.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're working the problem forwards instead of backwards, Gova, which is harder.

We have Raz/Kantrip. The trick is simply to decide which of the problems to deal with first. Kantrip has all sorts of BS that you can point out as scummy throughout the course of the game. If I'm wrong, we lynch Raz, I'm not letting him out.

@Kantrip - I don't care what you think about being voteblocked.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That doesn't make sense. Gheb WAS mafia. Why would mafia be responsible for the execution? The choice to take out either you or Gheb (with a likely chance of eliminating Ghebscum from the game). I don't know why anyone would do that as mafia.

The fact is, Raziek picked up Insult, an ability you have confirmed does NOT target. How could he not pick up on the Execution? One or the other has to give to solve the consistency problem, and as-is Raziek's claim is a contradiction.
I've already pointed out that I think Gheb was overconfident way back during D2.

What if Execution was a "Dawn Ability" like I assume the voteblock I was offered is classified?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Similarly if we want we can get rid of Kantrips fear of being double hated by having me try to hammer him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Similarly if we want we can get rid of Kantrips fear of being double hated by having me try to hammer him.
The problem with that is that my restriction is specifically not detailed in votecounts and I'm not sure if it will count as a hammer or not.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Pretty sure being hammered is a near universal trait regarding lynches regardless of how many votes it takes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm more than fine with testing that, don't get me wrong. Can we do it toMorrow after the Glyph lynch goes through just in case it lynches me? I'd want to see if OS can tell me anything in advance and there's not enough time in this Day to do that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually that's a good point though. I'll see if OS can clarify now, and I should get a response before deadline. Then you can test it out on me, and if (when) we find that you are unable to hammer we can agree to STOP RAZIEK.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't think both Rajam and myself can stop. It's 1-shot so I doubt it'll work. So what are we doing? Glyph/Kantrip/Raziek in that order?
Not sure how Mimes react to one-shots. It's not the same as a Thief "stealing" the ability as much as the Mime "copying" the ability. Copying it implies you're fabricating a usage of the power, and one-shot won't restrict it.

As I said, I will take a voteblock (which will also roleblock me the following Night) if it means Raziek gets one too.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Raziek is claiming that I used "Night Kill", "Investigate", and "Doom", implying that I am mafia with Red Ryu. I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. Raziek could possibly win the game if I go before him, but the inverse is not true. Seriously, get rid of Raziek first and if that falls through I will submit to my fate. IT WON'T THOUGH.

What kind of scum intent would I have, anyways, if I'm willingly taking a roleblock going into LyLo with ZERO mislynch avenues to push. There is no possible tricks to be pulled in that scenario.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Raziek is claiming that I used "Night Kill", "Investigate", and "Doom", implying that I am mafia with Red Ryu. I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. Raziek could possibly win the game if I go before him, but the inverse is not true. Seriously, get rid of Raziek first and if that falls through I will submit to my fate. IT WON'T THOUGH.

What kind of scum intent would I have, anyways, if I'm willingly taking a roleblock going into LyLo with ZERO mislynch avenues to push. There is no possible tricks to be pulled in that scenario.
Why is the italicized ridiculous?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Or an SK .

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why is the italicized ridiculous?
Look at me getting Red Ryu lynched. When I made my case on him, he claimed immediately in an attempt to avoid the pressure but he was caught in a contradiction. This means he wasn't even READY for pressure. I could understand the claim for bussing normally, but in this scenario not even THAT makes sense because there was evidently no fore-planning with Red Ryu's claim. I just can't possibly see my actions happening as they did if I were mafia.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Or an SK .
An investigating SK with other methods of killing when we haven't even seen a glimpse of a mafia kill? He is making that result up out of nowhere. I also sincerely doubt NKs are literally just called "Night Kill".

He is claiming to have picked up an ability that doesn't target with a role that finds abilities that target for crying out loud!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Scumbag Raziek has important information.

Doesn't say what it is until near deadline when there's no more time to discuss.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also going to put out there that I'm the least likely of the lynch candidates to be able to pull some bull**** and avoid a lynch.

I repeat: I will lay down and submit to my lynch if Raziek is town. There will be nothing I can even feasibly do to avoid it, too. I just want the risk of his indy win-con to be out of the way.

If I'm scum and Raziek is town then I naturally will have a Night Kill, so there's no risk of some funky win-con there.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I won't be back before deadline, but I'm assuming we're lynching indyGlyph.

Inferno uses Stop on Raziek, and Rajam uses Mimic on Inferno, targeting Kantrip.

Assume Ryker dies. This still leaves 3 people to carry out the lynch, and we're confirmed to have the survivor of Kantrip/Raziek NOT be able to pull any shenanigans.

Getting a Stop on the two people who are CONFIRMED to be an ultimatum of town/not-town is exactly what we want.

Top Bottom