• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Answer this question Ryker. Why does Glyph die before one of us?
YOU DON'T MATTER!!!

We have you, I don't care. The question is who else do we have to nail so long as we leave enough room to nail you.

All scum Glyph has to do is kill me, roleblock Inferno, and kill Gova. Rajam can and will push a lynch through on Inferno in three man LyLo with Glyph as he's been pushing him the entire game.

I won't be around to stop it then. Nor will you. Not even ****ing Gova will be there. Will be leaving it in Rajam's grimy clutches which I do not trust at all.

You two still get dealt with, but this route doesn't leave the game open to being ripped away without even slight effort on Glyph's part.

Recall, if you will, what you know of Glyph's stances throughout the game. Hint: They don't exist.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
YOU DON'T MATTER!!!

We have you, I don't care. The question is who else do we have to nail so long as we leave enough room to nail you.

All scum Glyph has to do is kill me, roleblock Inferno, and kill Gova. Rajam can and will push a lynch through on Inferno in three man LyLo with Glyph as he's been pushing him the entire game.

I won't be around to stop it then. Nor will you. Not even ****ing Gova will be there. Will be leaving it in Rajam's grimy clutches which I do not trust at all.

You two still get dealt with, but this route doesn't leave the game open to being ripped away without even slight effort on Glyph's part.

Recall, if you will, what you know of Glyph's stances throughout the game. Hint: They don't exist.
How is Glyph going to kill you AND Gova? You can jump! Gova can protect you. At WORST we lose ONE person tonight.

That means either You, Myself, or Gova will STILL BE HERE to lynch Glyph.

Lynch Kantrip today, block Glyph, lynch him tomorrow and we win.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
GOVA CAN'T PROTECT ME, I'M A ****ING THIEF!!! GOVA HAS HAD HIS ABILITY STOLEN AND FOR ALL ANYONE KNOWS, SO HAVE I!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT voting for Kantrip today. Rajam is voting for YOU today. Where is your alternative?

I am going back to the thread now. Do NOT end this phase without me.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
The bigger problem is where are we gonna scrounge up 5 votes from?

Kantrip is gone.
Glyph is voteblocked.
Sang s mia.

Ryker,Gova,Raziek,Inferno,Rajam are the only votes we have.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Guess that ****ing means that the only lynch you're getting today is Glyph.

Time to build this case as I go. You're going to see it in bits with scattered replies to replies.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Still only one person can die! TWO OF US THREE WILL BE HERE.

6 here tomorrow assuming Kantrip lynch, NK on you me or Gova.

Select 2: Gova, Ryker, Raz.

Glyph won't self-vote, but Inferno will vote Glyph, and Rajam will as well if he's forced to, which he will be. That's 4/6, enough to kill Glyph.

There are NO RESULTS pinning Glyph right now. NONE.

On the other hand, I SAW KANTRIP TRYING TO KILL YOU OR LEGOLAS.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
ASSUMING RAZ TOWN, THEN YOU GET MISLYNCHED TODAY, I DIE, KANTRIP DIES, GOVA DIES, SANG DIES IN THE NIGHT

3 Man Lylo.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Raziek, assuming ML and NK, there will only be 5 players toMorrow since Sang is supposed to die toNight.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, first off, let me preface this with the fact that I am ****ing Ryker and I have reread this ENTIRE GAME four times. Who I say is scum at this point is more valid than any cop result and you ****ing know it.

Glyph On Day 1:

He goes out of his way to aggressively have no solid stance throughout the entire phase. Literally. Go back and read it. Everything is a slight lean or has a backdoor prerequisite. The only thing he did was preform his DayVig stunt with Nich. Hell, Nich was his only "solid read" and that was frustrated town which he doubled back on to vote Nich.

He tries to sit on Rajam for over half the phase.

I am not exaggerating. I am not ****ting you. I cannot, however, bring up a day's worth of posts in any semblance of context. GO READ SOME OF IT!

More on the way.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Glyph on D2:

Glyph defends himself from a ****ty, ****ty, ****ty, Legolas case.

Glyph claims in order to get Gova lynched. Note that he doesn't share that his ability "Breaks" town abilities. More on his night actions later.

Other than that, it's a repeat of what he did D1. He stays aggressively not relevant in a game where he's supposedly invested. It's not that he isn't posting, it's that he's sitting with his thumb up his *** when he does. Look at the post counts in this thread. He's right up there. His lack of content in all this time is inexcusable.

Less general, more specific points next after this prelim is covered. In the meantime, go look for yourselves and see that I'm right on these two points.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Glyph and the Deadly Massclaim

Not to be confused with Glyph and his scummy night actions.

Alright, so Glyph's reaction to the mass claim was weird as ****. He comes out with targeting me as the first person in the mass claim order. This is after I, the claimed tracker, put him as FIRST in the claim order. He then continues to boner joust with me about his reasoning for targeting me.

It's this point that his suspicion for me started. It was not brought up previously. This is something he has brought forward to explain his night action seeing as the tracker apparently still had a result on him past the roleblock. He couldn't afford to be caught in a lie, so he tried to plow through.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Glyph and Night Actions

Okay, so we have two night actions on record for Glyph. They are:

N1 - Breaks Gova's ability.
N2 - Breaks Ryker's ability.

What the **** is this ****?

Why the HELL would you target Gova on N1 over Kantplay or Legolas? Why not Red Ruy or Rajam? They were, by far, the scummiest lurkers. No, Gova was a lurker who looked to be hanging around until late in the game with very few people even bothering him. It was obvious that he was long for this world. Targeting Gova would actually cripple town if he had a valuable ability, unlike Kantplay, Legolas, RR, or Rajam.

On to night 2. What the ****ing hell was that? He rolebreaks Ryker. ****ING RYKER! Who had just nailed not one, but TWO SCUM! Not to mention that Ryker was the CLAIMED TRACKER! It was obvious I was going to be here to stay after that, so he targets me, but lo and behold, I appear unphased the next day. Not only that, but I was gunning for Glyph. What's a Glyph to do? Put me on his scum list and hope. That's what.

I mean, look at his abilities in general. They look like one level of abilities similar to what Raz has claimed in "Observe." That leaves a second level open to be, I dunno, the role that's sending various bull**** to the cast. Posting restrictions, voteblock opportunities, day kills, messages saying that Glyph shouldn't be trusted.

And they're the most anti-town roleblocks I've ever seen in my life.

Add onto it the way that Glyph played his mafia messenger role in Nightmare Before Christmas mafia and I think we have a winner. He used it for MAXIMUM manipulation.

Add onto this his supposed Miller status and the Inno we have standing on him. Glyph is just as caught in a claim contradiction as Raz and Kantrip.

Two more and we're done.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF TRYING TO JUMP! I JUST HAVE NO ****ING CLUE IF I CAN!!!

I roleblocked Glyph the day he "broke" my jump ability. I dunno if that means that we speed tie and he broke my roleblock or if he outsped me and I was roleblocked meaning that he broke my jump. I will be mashing that jump button SOOOOOOO HARD, but I guess we'll just see if it works.

I have no confirmation either way that it will be successful.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The Glyph of Recent Years

Two things. Two things only.

WIFOM and AtE.

He spews AtE from his lips like a girl trying desperately to rid her mouth of Gheb's ****. It's everywhere. Even in the tone of his sarcastic "Last Meal" post. It's not town. It's not null. It's scummy. Rather than challenge me on my lack of evidence, he sat there and played victim. Disgusting.

The WIFOM starts with his voluntary roleblock. He's playing the long game. He volunteers to be roleblocked rather than sticking up for himself and claims to be willing to die over and over. He even tries to point out that it's something he wouldn't do as scum which is grimy as hell. Remember, this is his behavior with me, HIS SCUM READ! He just sits there and takes it from his mafia pick (and seriously, he has me as mafia after I wrecked both Gheb AND RR in a single phase).

I could quote 20 posts of this **** easily, but it was recent and I'm sure you remember. Rather than ever challenging me on my read, he just tries to play it off.

The last one comes out as I reread the game. I'm on Page 13 with the post already open and I'm in turbo mode, so it'll come out fairly soon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - MOD, MOD
Inferno - Rajam,
Glyph - MOD, Inferno
Kantrip - Raziek,

Not voting:
Kantrip, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 26th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scattered Ramblings On Glyph - Version Day 1:

#122, Gheb insults Glyph instead of directly calling him out. Remember that I pinned Gheb for similar play to Bioware. That's EXACTLY how he handled his Swiss/X1 hydra scummate. Note that immediately afterward, Gheb redirects the focus to Nich AWAY from Glyph. You know, just in case his quip may have had some relevance.

#181, Gheb displays that the only thing he's going to do about Glyph's presence is insult him.

#205, proof of how Glyph throws around "Probably town" reads and retracts them as if they were never there.

#208, Glyph softly nudging a Raz - Gheb connection. Never does anything with it.

#252, Glyph's first turn towards the dark side of the Nich lynch. Notice how he straddles the fence. Glyph is right that he is terse and concise with his stances, but town GLife MAKES stances, he doesn't do that in this game.

#297, I actually confront him about #252. This is his response. This is a total deflection because "supporting your play" constitutes a change in opinion.

Oh my ****ING God! PAGE 12!!!
Red Ruy pressures Glyph and he stonewalls it in the usual "You're stupid" way and RR just DROPS it after a few posts. SERIOUSLY WHEN THE **** DOES RR DO THAT!?

Even through the gambit, Glyph never makes a unique point about Nich, just defers to others the whole way.

Page 14
Glyph leaves completely after Nich claims. This leaves rationalizing the claim up to us. Meta time. That's not my Glyph, because that's what lights a fire under town Glyph, hard information. He just left and let us draw conclusions he could follow later. He didn't post once (aside from early where he said "Derp, why the stone guys, herp")

#559 -Hey you know who likes lynching the claimed one shot cop who is so scummy you know no one will hold it against you but also know he's probably legit? A mafia guy that might have to play the long game. A bad guy who thinks he'd investigate as guilty. Might force him to do something crazy like claim miller later. I begrudge nothing for anyone about wanting to lynch Nich but GLife didn't help figure him out. He just helped it happen deferred extensively to others' work then dissuaded the idea of keepin the cop for a night. Add in the fact that he was one of the primary pushers FOR a claim, implying he had some incentive for it, but nope, no analysis after it was attained.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I forgot that Glyph had a mod vote on him. Seeing as he's the likely lynch for today, I'd prefer if Raziek wasn't on the wagon.

@Ninja there were things you could have done to prevent this situation.

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok seems Glyph is getting lynched toDay. He also has a MOD vote so it will also help in getting a lynch. Not happy, I think the case on Inferno is better than Ryker's case on Glyph, but that lynch is better than a Kantrip lynch and I just can't insist harder on Inferno lynch or rather Raziek's lynch if I have no support. Also, realistically Glyph's lynch is the only thing possible at this point with the MOD vote help and less people reluctant with that lynch.

ToNight I'll mimic Inferno and target Inferno. Inferno must jump. If Inferno does something different, lynch him. We don't need people voteblocked and the roleblock will work N5, not toNight. Kantrip protects either Gova or himself, meanwhile Ryker can wifom scum by either jumping or doing something else. Raziek watches Ryker and tracks either Kantrip or Inferno. If Gova still has protect, he can protect Raziek. With Glyph gone we won't need roleblocks (and even less voteblocks); people jumping and being protected is all we need + Raz's track+watch results.

Done for toDay. Do we lynch?

unvote

I hate you so much Ryker. So much.
I'm not voting Kantrip; I'd rather see you gone first. Think in someone else, or think in a course to follow toNight night-actions wise.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
There will be no tomorrow for me if Kantrip isn't ********. I can't be protected and I already burned my BP. He's going to kill me.

The Inferno case is the worst of the 3.

No matter how the rest of this game goes, Kantrip gets lynched before endgame.

Rajam

Smash Champion
There will be no tomorrow for me if Kantrip isn't ********. I can't be protected and I already burned my BP. He's going to kill me.

The Inferno case is the worst of the 3.

No matter how the rest of this game goes, Kantrip gets lynched before endgame.
If Kantrip kills you that's a good thing.
This. If we see a town flip from you, we know Kantrip is scum.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ryker, sold on lynching Glyph; not exactly by your case, but we need a lynch and Glyph's lynch is the only one that can happen toDay at this point (MOD + you + me + Inferno + Either Raz, Kantrip or SW if she comes). Check my plan of suggested Night Actions and tell me possible flaws on it.

Top Bottom