• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Pretty sure Ronike is scum. Who's up for a new ride?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So...you're basically giving up? o.o

That's...pretty weird to do. I mean, even if the guy royally ****ed up, you should at least provide some sort of explanation. Even if it sounds crazy or just really lacking in belief. Honestly, this is a bad way to go down =/
Giving up? If I just gave up I'd say "**** it" and just wait to get lynched anyways.
No, I didn't give up. I tried to do the best thing I could in my situation and I'm convinced that I did the right thing.

You might think it's a bad way to go down but right now I am a huge burden for the townspeople.

Not voting me at this point makes no sense.

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Please, it makes your case much more viable if yo avoid Appeals to Emotion.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I would be up for a ride on YOU omni, if we had more than 48 hours and you hadn't claimed super doc (even if I don't buy it). Unfortunately for either of us, we are unlikey to convince the rest of the players tha the other is mafia in less than two days. Plus, there is a distinct possibility that gheb is mafia. I mean think about it: he's boned if he is mafia, so why not try some last minute atoes? That coupled with the lack of time is why I support a gheb lynch.

And gheb, I do understand your situation, but you are new, so I decide to give you some advice

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And gheb, I do understand your situation, but you are new, so I decide to give you some advice
I am not new to this game at all. I've been playing it for years lol.

I just wasn't aware that people play Mafia on SWF too ... that's all.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Giving up? If I just gave up I'd say "**** it" and just wait to get lynched anyways.
No, I didn't give up. I tried to do the best thing I could in my situation and I'm convinced that I did the right thing.

You might think it's a bad way to go down but right now I am a huge burden for the townspeople.

Not voting me at this point makes no sense.

When you don't propertly give out a defense for said reasons you or the person you're replacing did or open yourself up to a lynch (no matter how much of a burden you may be), you're basically just giving up (at least, this is how I'll always see it).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
When you don't propertly give out a defense for said reasons you or the person you're replacing did or open yourself up to a lynch (no matter how much of a burden you may be), you're basically just giving up (at least, this is how I'll always see it).
If that's your definition of "giving up" then you're probably right. I don't agree with this though. I still think "giving up" is a stretch ... I do try to make the best out of my situation after all.

I guess it doesn't matter in the end though...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Whoever said I was.

But if someone comes out and name claims. It's really odd to see two immediate votes on the person.

If I was certain he was telling the truth don't you think I would unvote?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Alright, after reading through it over and over again I came to the conclusion that it's actually better to not explain Blazer's behaviour. You might call me crazy but I have a good reason to do so. Let me explain why. First of all I'm going to reveal my role:

I am Angeal Hewley - a vanilla townie.

So why am I not trying to defend myself/Blazer? Because it's better for town to lynch me.
Honestly, how big are the chances for the townspeople to actually lynch scum D1? Minimal at best - 90% of the time town WILL mislynch and that's already a pretty generous rate from my experience. After reading through Blazers posts it's blatantly obvious that he's been playing very weak - I don't know about his usual gameplay but this time he really screwed up. In a realistic scenario he would have been lynched without a doubt. Honestly, I'm really pissed that he left like a wuss and drag somebody else through this. But that doesn't matter to me anymore because I am about to get lynched and I'm not gonna do anything about it - on the contrary.

Lynching me will only help town.

- Town will get rid of their weakest player. Helps town
- Town won't lose a power role but only vanilla. Doesn't really hurt town.
- Town would've lynched Blazer anyways. Since my role will be confirmed after my death people will see they did the right thing.

Since I'm town alligned I'm trying to do what's best for my comrades and the best thing to do for them is to lynch me. They get rid of a weak player for D2 and can push for serious lynches without losing anything special.
I really do hope that town will win this and if the best thing for them is to lynch me (and right now this is obviousy the case) then so be it. Lynch me for an easier time later without suffering a big loss - you probably wouldn't have lynched scum D1 anyways.

And I'm not going to lie - I had no idea how to explain Blazers behavoiur. I would've lynched him too.

This doesn't even make sense.
You consider yourself a weak player?
Losing a town member doesn't hurt town? It's the best thing?

Also, big FoS on Ronike/Riddle

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Did you just call yourself a bad player Gheb? Not having a power role doesn't make you powerless. You have the power of the vote (if we take your claim as real) for the town.

Omni

BRoomer
Guys, guys, guys...

Less talking. More choo choo'ing on the Ronike Express.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Quite honestly, claiming vanilla townie doesn't alleviate any suspiscion in my mind. Anyone can claim vanilla townie. And Angeal, IIRC, was important, but perhaps not important enough to be placed in the game. Plus, they were already hellishly scummy, plus he threw AtoEs like CRAZY!, plus we are running out of time are all the reasons why I voted him. I was already suspicious of him, the only reason I didn't vote faster was that Gheb promised us an explanation and I didn't think Gheb did anything too suspicious until that post (and his avy is Kratos), his giving up post was just the iron girder that broke the camel's back.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“#*$&#! Shera. What are you blind!? We got guests!! GET SOME TEA! @&#^@!”

“I...I'm sorry.”

“Really, don't mind us.”

“Shut up! Sit your *** down in that chair and drink you god**** TEA! Arggggggh! ****, I'm pissed! Shera! I'll be in the backyard tunin' up Tiny Bronco! AN' make sure to serve them some tea! All right!?”

14th vote count:
Gheb (6): KevinM, McFox, Frozenflame, Handorin, Ronike, Riddle
Junglefever (1): Marshy
Riddle (1): Mentosman
Ronike (1): Omni

Not voting (6): Rockin, Blazer, Junglefever, Chill, Omis, Chaco

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for midnight (12:01 AM) EST on September 11. APPROXIMATELY 23 HOURS.

Chill has been prodded.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm still probably going to leave my vote on Gheb. The way I see it, what he posted is basically the best defense a mafiat could give at this point. He may have been trying to lure us away from him at the last minute, and there was certainly some interesting activity after he posted his "defense" (since it's basically the end of the day) to look at tomorrow.

Omni

BRoomer
Interesting that no one wants to hop on a Ronike train.

Hm.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't consider myself a weak player per se. Right now, due to what happened when Blazer played instead of me there's still no doubt that I am the weakest link "in town".
I'll leave the whole issue like that though - I said everything I had to say about it and if the majority is convinced that I shouldn't die then I'll continue to help town as much as possible.

So I'm moving on...

I think Handorin is the most scummy player. McFox already pointed out how he made himself suspicious but I'd like to add some of my thoughts. This is Handorins accusation:

That isn't enough to say. You have insight to the role. You can try and reason what he might be thinking and try and clear up some things about you/him. Putting it off will only make it worse.

Vote: Gheb
If you look at the previous posts you'll see how weak that accusation actually is:

Can someone summarize to me why they believe Gheb is scummy? I don't see it at the moment.
You need to read Blazers posts to understand it.

What did Handorin actually accuse me for? For saying the truth? For giving Omni the information he asked for? Yes, I did indeed load the responsibility on Blazer but does it change the fact the I was telling Omni the truth? You have to read Blazers posts to understand why people were voting for me - this is the truth...

...is this the reason Handorin voted me for? McFox already pointed out why his vote was uncalled for but he actually didn't post a good reason.

Later when Handorin responded to McFox he justified his vote with this sentence:

First of all, as stated above: Pressure.
OK, do you really need to post a reason if you just want to pressure somebody? If I were to pressure somebody I'd just jump the BW and vote him without posting a reason at all.
Calling this "pressure" afterwards is a very weak excuse because he wasn't actually trying to pressure me - he was probably just looking for a reason to jump the BW.

The reason I think that lynching Hando > lynching Ronike is because Hando is more suspicious imo. However, there's one more thing: If Hando flips scum we can assume that Ronike is scum as well. Why?
In this postOmni already pointed out how Ronike is trying to help Handorin by justifying his claims. If Hando really turns out scum we have a good reason to assume that Ronike was trying to help his Mafia buddy.

Also, Ronike made himself suspicous again by voting me after my "giving up"-post (for the lack of a better word). He was the first to jump the BW after my post as if he was also looking for a reason to vote me - hoping that I might get lynched eventually and nobody would notice afterwards. Even KevinM pointed out that people should be careful to vote me - I did claim town after all. And - correct me if I'm wrong - Kevin rather seems to prefer a "lynching a weak player > NL @ D1" so I think him not voting me is not without a reason.
Why of all people would Ronike be the first to vote me afterwards? There were more reasons to vote me before my claim actually.

Vote: Handorin
FoS: Ronike

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I also think that we should request the deadline to be extended if there's no majority. Lynching either me or Handorin is still better than a NL imo.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Deadlines are to be 14 days and can be extended for extenuating circumstances such as V/LA or replacement.

I will not extend deadline the day of the deadline, and I don't think there has been any extenuating circumstance.

Ronike

Smash Ace

14th vote count:
Gheb (6): KevinM, McFox, Frozenflame, Handorin, Ronike, Riddle
Junglefever (1): Marshy
Riddle (1): Mentosman
Ronike (1): Omni

Not voting (6): Rockin, Blazer, Junglefever, Chill, Omis, Chaco

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for midnight (12:01 AM) EST on September 11. APPROXIMATELY 23 HOURS.

Chill has been prodded.
This post sums up some of the main reasons I'm voting for you:

A)We have less than a day to lynch someone, cause I hate no lynch
B)Out of the list of no voters, at least 3 of those people, if not four are inactive, so if we are going to lynch you, so there are less potential votes for you, thus my vote on you was necessary
C) Kevin did vote for you. He was the first. Interesting that you aren't even interested in reading who is voting for you... almost like you are skimming... and you know what I think about skimming.... oh you don't?.. Well it's scummy

And it looked like I was looking for a reason to vote you? No. I simply ran out of reasons NOT to vote for you. A page ago I had FOS'd you and I have been suspicious of you/blazer for quite some time (tho I realize due to my inactivity that I was not very outspoken about it), and then you post what would be a mafia's only defense at that point, and I ran out of reasons not to vote.

Once again, I reiterate that I never have actually justified any of Hando's claims. The only time I ever even really mentioned him was when I accused Omni of reading his "You aren't playing a normal town Omni" incorrectly, which was used as a point against Omni, not to help Hando. So why are you accusing me of siding with Hando? I'm pretty comfy with my vote at this point.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Gheb, your "defense" is crap. Right now, even if you are town, you aren't doing anything to help us. I'd rather lynch you then no lynch. I've given enough reason in previous posts to vote you, and you haven't changed my mind otherwise

vote: Gheb

Ronike

Smash Ace
And Omni, either bring up some new evidence against me, or drop it for now. I realize you are trying to channel your inner KevinM, but you suck at it. He brings new evidence to the table frequently, and doesn't just say "Let's bandwagon this guy now!" only. I mean seriously, here are your 4 most recent posts:

Vote: Ronike

FoS: Riddle
Pretty sure Ronike is scum. Who's up for a new ride?
Guys, guys, guys...

Less talking. More choo choo'ing on the Ronike Express.
Interesting that no one wants to hop on a Ronike train.

Hm.
It's fairly obvious you aren't going to get me lynched in 22 hours, so why don't you move on to something that could actually help the town. You can get back on my *** when day 2 starts, but you aren't helping right now.

Omni

BRoomer
Lynching Gheb won't help town. He's most likely town. What happens is we lynch Gheb, he flips town, random killing tonight, etc.

Lynching you would probably help town. You're most likely scum, and it will help me clear my thoughts D2 with the ties between you and Hando. Whether you meant to or not Hando has been playing very suspicious and you have created a connection between this suspicious person. You also haven't really offered anything of real substance just like Hando.

Unless we have a vig. In which case, I think the Vig should kill Ronike/Hando. Doesn't really matter who, but preferably Ronike for his scummy voting made so far.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lynching Gheb won't help town. He's most likely town. What happens is we lynch Gheb, he flips town, random killing tonight, etc
I explained it before: Killing a vanilla doesn't hurt you nearly as much and mafia will prolly night kill our strongest player anyways. There's nothing you can do about it.
Also, what happens if I don't get lynched D1? Assuming I won't get NK'd either I'll continue to be a question mark for the rest of the game/until I'm lynched. I still haven't answered any of the questions Blazer has left and as I stated before I'm unable to do so. As long as I live town will be split about my case and people will start to second-guess ... this is something I want to prevent.

Basically the only thing that keeps me alive is my claim but since I'm only vanilla it's not even a big loss - at least you know for sure that you don't lynch a power role D1. And again: Chances for a mislynch D1 are easily 90%.
Time is short and the deadline won't be extended so you should make your decision. Lynching me is more benefitial than keeping me alive, especially in the long run.

Imo the best thing for town to do is to lynch Hando and see if he flips scum. If he does Ronike is 75% scum too. This is unlikely to happen ... in the current scenario the best thing would be to lynch me D1 and then pressure Hando D2 to see what happens. Unless something else happens he's the most suspicious player imo.

Also lynching Hando > Lynching Ronike

If Ronike is lynched we still can't conclude a lot no matter if he's scum or not. If Hando dies and flips scum we got Ronike too. Idk if there's a town vig but I def. agree that he should go after Ronike/Hando...

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't consider myself a weak player per se. Right now, due to what happened when Blazer played instead of me there's still no doubt that I am the weakest link "in town".
I'll leave the whole issue like that though - I said everything I had to say about it and if the majority is convinced that I shouldn't die then I'll continue to help town as much as possible.

So I'm moving on...

I think Handorin is the most scummy player. McFox already pointed out how he made himself suspicious but I'd like to add some of my thoughts. This is Handorins accusation:

If you look at the previous posts you'll see how weak that accusation actually is:

What did Handorin actually accuse me for? For saying the truth? For giving Omni the information he asked for? Yes, I did indeed load the responsibility on Blazer but does it change the fact the I was telling Omni the truth? You have to read Blazers posts to understand why people were voting for me - this is the truth...

...is this the reason Handorin voted me for? McFox already pointed out why his vote was uncalled for but he actually didn't post a good reason.

Later when Handorin responded to McFox he justified his vote with this sentence:

OK, do you really need to post a reason if you just want to pressure somebody? If I were to pressure somebody I'd just jump the BW and vote him without posting a reason at all.
Calling this "pressure" afterwards is a very weak excuse because he wasn't actually trying to pressure me - he was probably just looking for a reason to jump the BW.

The reason I think that lynching Hando > lynching Ronike is because Hando is more suspicious imo. However, there's one more thing: If Hando flips scum we can assume that Ronike is scum as well. Why?
In this postOmni already pointed out how Ronike is trying to help Handorin by justifying his claims. If Hando really turns out scum we have a good reason to assume that Ronike was trying to help his Mafia buddy.

Also, Ronike made himself suspicous again by voting me after my "giving up"-post (for the lack of a better word). He was the first to jump the BW after my post as if he was also looking for a reason to vote me - hoping that I might get lynched eventually and nobody would notice afterwards. Even KevinM pointed out that people should be careful to vote me - I did claim town after all. And - correct me if I'm wrong - Kevin rather seems to prefer a "lynching a weak player > NL @ D1" so I think him not voting me is not without a reason.
Why of all people would Ronike be the first to vote me afterwards? There were more reasons to vote me before my claim actually.

Vote: Handorin
FoS: Ronike

Cool story, bro.

Lynching Gheb won't help town. He's most likely town. What happens is we lynch Gheb, he flips town, random killing tonight, etc.

Lynching you would probably help town. You're most likely scum, and it will help me clear my thoughts D2 with the ties between you and Hando. Whether you meant to or not Hando has been playing very suspicious and you have created a connection between this suspicious person. You also haven't really offered anything of real substance just like Hando.

Unless we have a vig. In which case, I think the Vig should kill Ronike/Hando. Doesn't really matter who, but preferably Ronike for his scummy voting made so far.
Not Helpful

Omni

BRoomer
Not really.

I didn't think Blazer was scummy nor have I found you scummy; more like cornered town than anything. Lynching you, from my perspective, will be a waste of a lynch. If you want to die then so be it, but lynching you now doesn't remove the fact that we will be mislynching D1. Even if the chances are high, I'm not uncomfortable with the day ending on a Blazer/Gheb lynch. Doesn't sit well with me especially since we have more scummy players to deal with. If you truly are town then you need to be preventing your lynch at all causes, especially if you agree that Hando or Ronike would be better lynch candidate.

I feel like I'm always playing protector, but Blazer/Gheb hasn't received any kind of assistance from anyone since the accusations began. It has just been constant bashing from all sides. If Blazer was scum, I doubt his scum buddies would allow him to keep playing as inconsistently as he has been playing. Furthermore, I do believe there would be one or two more players negating the fact that Blazer is scum and MORESO jumping on a Ronike bandwagon to divert attention since jumping on bandwagons have been very popular today.

@Ronike: All of the bandwagons started out with very minor reasons. Kevin only began throwing in more facts and arguments as the bandwagon drew itself out. I'm more concerned with the fact that, despite the case made against you, no one is really bandwagoning in an attempt to pressure you. This only leads me to believe you are scum since I'm sure scum buddies won't bandwagon if they don't have to.

My guess is that players who get bandwagoned easily have one or two scum joining the ride, especially on D1. Both Ronike and Hando have been one of those bandwagoners who have had either weak reasonings behind their vote, or their argument didn't quite add up to being a case for voting someone. They both joined in on the bandwagon on me and Gheb.

I highly suggest anyone who is town Unvote Gheb now (since I believe he is at L-1) and look at the facts collectively. We can lynch a "weak" town player now, or we can be smart and observe the scum who is riding this idea in order to get an easy mislynch D1. These frequent bandwagoners will be our scum no doubt.

Omni

BRoomer
^ In response to Gheb's post. Ninja'd by Scum Hando.

Handorin

Smash Hero

I highly suggest anyone who is town Unvote Gheb now (since I believe he is at L-1) and look at the facts collectively. We can lynch a "weak" town player now, or we can be smart and observe the scum who is riding this idea in order to get an easy mislynch D1. These frequent bandwagoners will be our scum no doubt.
WIFOM time.
-Most actual town will unvote, leaving mainly scum. Lynch those.
-Scum will likely unvote about first. Lynch those, they fell for the trap.

Lynching me off of weak reason is a weak reason in itself. You don't know what kind of reasons I have.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lynching me off of weak reason is a weak reason in itself. You don't know what kind of reasons I have.
A weak reason? At least it's strong enough for 3 players to find you suspicious.
Unlike your pitiful excuse to vote me, which already drew a FoS from McFox.

And lol @ the "Nice story, bro" comment. You don't care a lot about your credibility, do you?

Handorin

Smash Hero
A weak reason? At least it's strong enough for 3 players to find you suspicious.
Unlike your pitiful excuse to vote me, which already drew a FoS from McFox.

And lol @ the "Nice story, bro" comment. You don't care a lot about your credibility, do you?

All of you need to
Think more.

All I see now is people jumping on me, rather than other players doing almost the same thing, except posting a lot less. Gratz.

Omni

BRoomer
WIFOM time.
-Most actual town will unvote, leaving mainly scum. Lynch those.
-Scum will likely unvote about first. Lynch those, they fell for the trap.

Hando, my point wasn't based on finding scum who have unvoted. Why are you WIFOM'ing a concept that I didn't bring up?

I don't think any of my reasons for lynching you have been weak. Mainly the fact that you've just been inching your head in to say people are wrong, and have only said anything of substance when I began grilling you earlier. Your "explanation" was not that good either.

What have you contributed? Why SHOULDN'T we lynch you or have a vig kill you tonight?

Note that my target right now is Ronike, but you're also a good substitute in my book.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I play this game for one reason and one reason only: it's fun. I don't care about winning or losing, I just enjoy the arguing. Omni, you are the kind of person that makes this game not fun anymore. You think too much of yourself, you don't listen to arguments from anyone, and you are just have way too much tunnel vision to play this game very well. For example:

First off, I disagree that he is most likely town, but I've already said why several times (which you conveniently seem to keep skimming over). But let's put that aside for a moment and pretend he is likely town. We can't know for sure, and like he said, if we leave him alive we have a giant question mark for the rest of the game that honestly doesn't do too much for us. He's new to SWF, so he doesn't bring as much strength in argument to the table (no offense Gheb, but from my perspective a large portion of the scumtells come from experience in OUR mafia games) and he is a vanilla townie, so he doesn't bring any night strength either. I'd much rather eliminate someone who will be of little help and we are certain we won't lose a power role than take a crap shot with someone else and maybe lose our doc or cop. And with no lynch, we just gave the mafia/indy a free kill leaving us exactly where we left off: next to no where. If Gheb flips mafia, we have learned you prolly aren't telling the truth, and if he flips town, we can look at all of us who voted for him and can trust you more. Anything is better than no lynch IMO.

So, I'm linked to Hando because I pointed out you twisted Hando's words and that I thought at the time you were insulting Hando, which I have since realized was a misreading on my part and said as much? Really? Cause that's the only actual involvement I have had with Hando. Well unless you count that we are both voting on Gheb, but there are plenty of other people in that boat as well. In addition, if he and I really were scum together, don't you think he would defend me instead of throwing a major FOS on me? I like how you both conveniently overlook that fact.

And now you're trying to control the Vig too? Let them do what they want without your biased input.

Not really.

I didn't think Blazer was scummy nor have I found you scummy; more like cornered town than anything. Lynching you, from my perspective, will be a waste of a lynch. If you want to die then so be it, but lynching you now doesn't remove the fact that we will be mislynching D1. Even if the chances are high, I'm not uncomfortable with the day ending on a Blazer/Gheb lynch. Doesn't sit well with me especially since we have more scummy players to deal with. If you truly are town then you need to be preventing your lynch at all causes, especially if you agree that Hando or Ronike would be better lynch candidate.
Just another example of your tunnel vision. Blazer was incredibly scummy, the fact that you don't notice that shows me that you could not have possibly carefully read Blazer's posts in detail which = skimming which = scummy. And I'm glad you are "not uncomfortable with the day ending on a Blazer/Gheb lynch." Learn to proofread. kthx.

I feel like I'm always playing protector, but Blazer/Gheb hasn't received any kind of assistance from anyone since the accusations began. It has just been constant bashing from all sides. If Blazer was scum, I doubt his scum buddies would allow him to keep playing as inconsistently as he has been playing. Furthermore, I do believe there would be one or two more players negating the fact that Blazer is scum and MORESO jumping on a Ronike bandwagon to divert attention since jumping on bandwagons have been very popular today.
Yay for tunnelvision, though this time the variety where you can't see the broad picture. We had 5 or 6 inactives at that time. Why couldn't some of the scum be them? By the time they got active again, the Blazer hate was already at full strength, so defending him would have been suicide for a mafia member, and it was too late really to tell him to stop. And at any rate, there are 2 people "jumping on the Ronike bandwagon," and they do seem to be trying to divert attention. Why aren't more people doing it? I dunno, maybe because I have explained why I am doing what I am doing, and people don't find me as suspicious as certain others. I think its pretty obvious really...

@Ronike: All of the bandwagons started out with very minor reasons. Kevin only began throwing in more facts and arguments as the bandwagon drew itself out.
Um, actually Kevin's giant post which contained all of Blazer's post was the first vote of this bandwagon. Vs. you, with all your "Let's jump on the Ronike train Choo Choo" posts. Its a tad bit different. Kevin started that after his giant post. Sorry, try again.

I'm more concerned with the fact that, despite the case made against you, no one is really bandwagoning in an attempt to pressure you. This only leads me to believe you are scum since I'm sure scum buddies won't bandwagon if they don't have to.
Like I have said, perhaps people don't think I am scummy just because you have posted "Let's ride the Ronike train!" Or perhaps they think I am the lesser of the evils. Or maybe, like your last statement basically says, everyone in the town besides you and Gheb are scum. Because that is what you are saying. No one has bandwagoned me because scum won't bandwagon scum budies, which since no one has bandwagoned me, everyone must be mafia. Does that even make sense? Think some please.

My guess is that players who get bandwagoned easily have one or two scum joining the ride, especially on D1. Both Ronike and Hando have been one of those bandwagoners who have had either weak reasonings behind their vote, or their argument didn't quite add up to being a case for voting someone. They both joined in on the bandwagon on me and Gheb.
For both you and Gheb I have stated my reasons multiple times. Don't
A) Lump me with Hando who has yet to explain any of his reasons really.
B) Say that I haven't or that my reasoning is weak. Just because you don't agree with my reasoning doesn't mean it is weak.

Again, your tunnelvision is amazing, as is your naivety. Yes, everyone except for scum unvote, cause that will totally happen :dizzy:.

I explained it before: Killing a vanilla doesn't hurt you nearly as much and mafia will prolly night kill our strongest player anyways. There's nothing you can do about it.
Also, what happens if I don't get lynched D1? Assuming I won't get NK'd either I'll continue to be a question mark for the rest of the game/until I'm lynched. I still haven't answered any of the questions Blazer has left and as I stated before I'm unable to do so. As long as I live town will be split about my case and people will start to second-guess ... this is something I want to prevent.

Basically the only thing that keeps me alive is my claim but since I'm only vanilla it's not even a big loss - at least you know for sure that you don't lynch a power role D1. And again: Chances for a mislynch D1 are easily 90%.
Time is short and the deadline won't be extended so you should make your decision. Lynching me is more benefitial than keeping me alive, especially in the long run.
You are the strangest player I have ever played with... I honestly think this is some convoluted mafia strategy though. I mean, honestly, how else do you explain going from that, to this:

Imo the best thing for town to do is to lynch Hando and see if he flips scum. If he does Ronike is 75% scum too. This is unlikely to happen ... in the current scenario the best thing would be to lynch me D1 and then pressure Hando D2 to see what happens. Unless something else happens he's the most suspicious player imo.

Also lynching Hando > Lynching Ronike

If Ronike is lynched we still can't conclude a lot no matter if he's scum or not. If Hando dies and flips scum we got Ronike too. Idk if there's a town vig but I def. agree that he should go after Ronike/Hando...

I mean honestly, you went from "Lynch me, here's why:" to "Really though, you should lynch Hando." The only logical reason I can see for this is that you are trying to establish yourself as trustworthy town so you can influence the rest of the town into lynching Hando. I don't know, but there is certainly a giant contradiction in your post.

Cool story, bro.

Not Helpful
Um, really not helpful. Don't go pulling baby jesus on us, you are better than this. Try actually defending yourself.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You are the strangest player I have ever played with... I honestly think this is some convoluted mafia strategy though. I mean, honestly, how else do you explain going from that, to this:

I mean honestly, you went from "Lynch me, here's why:" to "Really though, you should lynch Hando." The only logical reason I can see for this is that you are trying to establish yourself as trustworthy town so you can influence the rest of the town into lynching Hando. I don't know, but there is certainly a giant contradiction in your post.
If you think I'm strange then lynching me is what you should do.

The difference between me and Hando is simple: I am 100% town and you will know it once you lynched me. As long as I cause doubts to the townspeople (and this is obviously the case) it's better for them to lynch me, regardless of my alignment.

Handorin is simply behaving very scummy and I'm pointing that out. Once I'm lynched my role as townie will be confirmed and people will believe me (hopefully) when I say that Handorin is scum because then I'm proven to help town as much as I can - even if that means I have to die.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
But if someone comes out and name claims. It's really odd to see two immediate votes on the person.
really? i thought claiming vanilla, saying "go ahead and lynch me", and "i'm 100% town you'll see when i'm dead" were some of the oldest tricks in the book

gheb really needs to die. also wanna response from scumni because a lot of his posts have been terrible

Omni

BRoomer
also wanna response from scumni because a lot of his posts have been terrible
Explain.

@Ronike: Don't wanna' go on a quote war with you. I'm not tunnelvision. My initial vote on you was because I was suspicious of your vote on me explanation, and your piggyback on Gheb. I then attempted to start a bandwagon to see if a repeat process of what happened to both me and Kevin would occur. That did not happen thus it only contributed for my reasoning to keep you under radar.

How do I make this game less fun? I'm arguing just the same. Do I make you upset because I'm grilling you for a reason that you don't agree with? Oh, gee. Welcome to Omni 40 posts ago. I have been listening to all the arguments made, and I don't agree with all of them. Just because something makes sense doesn't make it right.

At this point, Hando wouldn't openly defend you. It's WIFOM; especially since I pointed out the link a long time ago.

You're operating under the pretense of right and wrong, Ronike. I'm operating under the pretense of what is, what isn't, what could, and why. It seems like your main problem with me is that I don't agree with you because my argument against you isn't invalid.

If Gheb flips scum, I would be hella' surprised. Based off my read on his statements, I don't see scum. You may, but I don't. Again, we take different perspectives from what was read and they are different. I made my points just as you did so don't get whiny when it doesn't line up with yours.

It's interesting watching you take things to personal level of arguing (correcting my grammar?, pointing out why you play the game? wtf), though, when I place my suspicion under you.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you keep saying that you think gheb is town despite his cliché scum gambits. you're setting up lynches based on outguessing his alignment which is whoa a good angle for scum who'd know and whoa so is claiming doc and whoa you played dumb and used some garbage "guys remember how ballsy it'd be for scum to claim doc" despite it obviously being a good play. playing dumb like in newbie 2 and bim?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Why am I getting mad? **** like this. I spent a good hour on that post expecting you to read it and maybe, I dunno, try to rebut somethings, but no. You just say "I don't wanna get in a quote war" and then argue against the smallest of my points and basically ignore my main point of you have massive tunnelvision by saying "I don't have tunnelvision". Its frustrating, and its pissing me off, so I thought I should explain why I find you so infuriating.

Top Bottom