• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINAL (lol) - We'll Show those Creeps the REAL SUPER POWER of TEAM WORK!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Don't double post. Use the "edit" button next time Falconflier x_x

Don't worry, I won't give you partner (yet) until the list is full.

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
Um Sonikupo i would like to join I know my post ranking isnt very high but trust me ill do my matches ASAP please let me join
Ssonic/Sonic/2106-7410-9533/Lucas, Toon link
Also in the situation you let me in could you allow me to be paired with Neherazade for the tourney. Thanks in advance

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Um Sonikupo i would like to join I know my post ranking isnt very high but trust me ill do my matches ASAP please let me join
Also in the situation you let me in could you allow me to be paired with Neherazade for the tourney. Thanks in advance
you can trust him kupo he made it to the finals in one of the other tournys I might have to face him if I beat mgw.

Kupo Rose

sonikupo are you gonna be in the tourney? or just setting it up
Probably just setting it up.

Sure then, I'll take crappycola's word for it.

Kazza@/&/4038-5675-5410/Sonic
Added you in.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I've talked with ssonic, and I will team with him. As for a team-name... um... we'll get back to you.

And as for his post count, I'll recommend him, too.

Kupo Rose

Alright, finally full! Thanks for joining guys. Brackets will be coming soon!

Brackes are UP

You have a week to finish this.

And... Just in case people are (probably) inactive, I'll be checking people's VM's to see who's been trying to get their games done. This way, I'll know which team to kick out of the tourney.

Official Start Date is tommorow. (You can do your matches now if you want, I'd love that) I'll be sending VM's to everyone by then.

★Chaos★

Smash Journeyman
A place Where Robos live Happily Ever After
kupo i was wondering since this is my first tourny how do we contact oppeonents? here on this thread or visitor and private messages? since the tourny doesn't start till tommorow here's my final character list link,ike,sonic,fox,and capt. falcon

kupo our new team name is Man's Best Birds

Kupo Rose

kupo i was wondering since this is my first tourny how do we contact oppeonents? here on this thread or visitor and private messages? since the tourny doesn't start till tommorow here's my final character list link,ike,sonic,fox,and capt. falcon

kupo our new team name is Man's Best Birds
Your best option would be to cotact your opponents through VM since that way they'll definately know. Posting here is fine too... Although I doubt some people check the thread regularly.

I'll change your Teamnames in round 2. x__x

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I do.

Online and IRL.

Not sure about Gordo, but he lives like 30 minutes away from me and he did do some online ones...I don't know if hes been to any IRL.

Kupo Rose

Uhh... Yeah sure.

If you want to talk about my avatar, speak through VM's and leave this thread spam-free please.

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
Hey SoniKupo, could you change our team name to "Gordos eat Ramen"? Thanks.

edit: waiting on Falconflier for our match. =\

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
It was off.

If you guys wanna do over. >.>

But anyway we won 2-1. o.o

I knew that was going to happen too. >____>

Top Bottom